TAPMI Admission 2024: The T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is one of the very famous institutes that offer admissions to candidates interested in management courses. The TAPMI 2024 is expected to publish Application form for admission from the month of November. The application form will be made available online. The admission to the candidates into the management courses will be provided on the basis of CAT, XAT, and GMAT scores. So the candidates interested to seek admission will have to undergo these entrance exams. The candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their scores and then they will have to undergo WAT/ GD/ PI. The candidates can get the details of TAPMI 2024 like the application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from the given article.
TAPMI Admission 2024 Notification:
- There is no official notification has been released for TAPMI Admission 2024.
TAPMI 2024: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||TAPMI 2024|
|Conducting Body||T.A. Pai Management Institute|
|Category of Exam||Postgraduate|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Programmes||PGDM (General Management), PGDM (Healthcare), PGDM (Banking and Financial Services), PGDM (Human Resources Management)|
TAPMI Admission 2024 Exam Dates:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Below are the important dates related to TAPMI 2024 admission.
Submit the Application form
Last date to apply
Communication Admission process Stage-2
Admission Process of TAPMI 2024
Final Selection for Admissions
First Year Term of PGDM start
TAPMI Admission 2024 Application Form:
The candidates must first check their eligibility before applying application form. The application form will be available on the official website. The steps to apply for the application form are provided below.
- Visit the official website to fill the form
- The candidate needs to register themselves first with their email id.
- Then fill in the details like personal, academic, and contact details.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in a prescribed manner.
- The candidate is required to do the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application fee.
The application fee for TAPMI 2019 is Rs 1770 /- for each course. The payment can be done online mode via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
TAPMI 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Candidate must have done a graduate degree in any discipline from some recognized university and must have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- The candidates in their final year can also apply for the examination.
- The eligibility criteria that will be applicable to PIO / Foreign National candidates are also the same.
- The eligibility criteria for NRI candidates is that She/he must be an Indian along with one of the following:
- Candidate must have done graduation from University/Institute abroad in the last three years.
- One of the parents of the candidate must be at least NRI at the time of application.
- Must be sponsored by a blood relative who is an NRI.
TAPMI 2024 Selection List:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The selection of the candidates will be on basis of score of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT (whichever is the highest), academic performance, and work experience. The candidates will be shortlisted on basis of the marks scored by them in the entrance test prescribed.
TAPMI Admission 2024 Process:
The admissions are granted to the shortlisted candidates after evaluating their performance in WAT, GD and PI.
- Written Ability Test (WAT): WAT is conducted by the institute to test the written capabilities (Articulation and Technical (Grammar and Spellings)) of the candidates.
- Group Discussions (GD): To evaluate the ability of the applicant to interact within a group, skills in the area of Leadership, Problem Solving, Solution Orientation, Persuasion and Communication, GD will be conducted. Topics for GD will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in the last five years.
- Personal Interview (PI): To check the applicant’s attitude towards management education, TAPMI will be conducting Behavioral Personal Interview. Applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Social Awareness, Self-Management, Communication and Leadership will also be evaluated.