|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility||Pattern|
TISSNET 2022: Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work was established in the year 1936, and was renamed as Tata Institute of Social Sciences in the year 1944. This year itself, it was declared as Deemed University under section 3 of the University Grant Commission, Govt. of India which fully funds its maintenance.
It has campuses in Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur. It offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Integrated Post-Graduate and Integrated M.Phil.-PhD and Ph.D. Programmes. The Institute Offers higher education which responds continually to the changing social reality through the development and the application of knowledge. It aims towards creating a people-centered, ecologically sustainable, and just society to promote and protect the dignity, equality, social justice, and human rights of everyone. You can find more details of the TISSNET Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
TISSNET 2022 Notification:
- 10th February 2022: The last date to apply for TISSNET 2022 Application Form is 10th February 2022.
- 28th December 2021: The TISSNET 2022 Application Form has been released on 19th December 2021.
TISSNET 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Examination||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Exam Level||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Programmes Offered||MA, M.Sc., and B.Ed-MEd Integrated|
TISSNET Exam Date 2022:
For more information TISSNET Exam Date 2022. You can see below all the details about the Application form, Notification, Exam Dates & Result dates.
|Application Form Start From||19th December 2021|
|Last Date for Online Application submission||10th February 2022|
|Online Pre-admission||12th to 13th February 2022|
|Issue of Hall Ticket(Online)||14th to 21st February 2022|
|TISSNET 2022 Exam Dates||26th February 2022|
|Announcement of Result||—|
|Interview Registration Starts From||—|
|Last date for Interview registration||—|
|Personal Interview (Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur)||—|
|Personal Interview (Guwahati)||—|
|Release of first merit list||—|
|Starting of Academic Session||—|
TISSNET Application Form 2022:
TISS Admission 2022 Applicants should apply online at the Institute’s website. TISSNET 2022 application form has been released on 19th December 2021. The application form must be filled in completely, the scanned image of the recent photograph and signature, and the required documents should be uploaded at the appropriate place in the application form and fee payment should be made before submitting the application form. Admission into the management programme is completely made on the basis of the TISSNET score only.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
|Mode of transaction||Category||No. of Programs|
|Through Online mode||General||1030||2060||3090|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL||260||520||780|
|Through Offline Mode||General||1030||2060||3090|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ NCL||260||520||780|
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
Steps to fill TISSNET 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the official site of TISSNET i.e, https://www.tiss.edu/
- To start the online application form, candidates have to register on the website using their email addresses.
- Enter a correct working email address as the new registration link will be sent to this email id when you click on the ‘Register’ button.
- By clicking the Register button, you accept that you have read and understood all the instructions given on the admissions website of TISS.
- Then candidates can log in by entering their email id and password created at the time of registration.
- Now enter the required details for TISSNET 2022 application form.
- The application form contains 5 sections namely basic details, academic details, upload documents, select programme, and application fees.
- At last, candidates are required to pay the amount of the application fee for TISSNET 2022.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
TISSNET 2022 Application Form: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for TISSNET:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 pattern for admission to M.A. Programme in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations. That means candidates with 15 years of formal education from a recognized University are eligible for admission. The students of the final year of the Graduate Course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who will successfully complete, in all respects, all the requirements of their final year eligible degree (including all examinations and internships, if applicable) by October 31, 2022, are also eligible to apply.
Admission to master’s programmes at TISS is comprised of two stages, 1. TISS National Entrance Test (TISS-NET) 2. TISS Online Assessments (OA).
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
- There are 40 questions of General Awareness, 30 questions from mathematical and logical reasoning, and 30 questions from English.
- Each correct answer is awarded 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking. The total no, of questions are 100 and maximum marks can be scored 100.
- The duration of the test will be 100 minutes.
|Section||Number of Question||General Awareness (GA)|
|Mathematics and Logical reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness (GA)||40||40|
TISSNET 2022 Admit Card:
Candidates can check their TISSNET Admit Card online. The admit card will available in the second week of December. The admit card will be available official website of TISSNET, here you need to enter your User ID and Password, After that, you can download it. You must have carried it with the admit card exam center.
The TISSNET 2022 Result will be announced on 4th February 2022 by online mode. Candidate can check their result by entering their email id and password. After that, the candidate must download the result and take a printout of it.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here