TNTET 2023: Every Year TNTET organized by the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB). This examination is organized for recruiting candidates as teachers for primary and upper primary schools in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can easily acquire the application form via online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website of TRB i.e, www.trb.tn.nic.in to acquire the online application form. The Teachers’ Recruitment Board categorizes this examination into two parts. Paper I is for the post of primary teacher & Paper-II is for Upper Primary Teacher Post. In this article, candidates can collect the information about TN TET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, etc.
TNTET 2023 Notification:
- The TN TET 2023 Application Form will be released soon.
TNTET 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Common name||TNTET 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|Level of exam||State-Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline exam|
TNTET 2023 Exam Date:
|Tamil Nadu TET 2023 Notification Release||To be announced|
|Application Form Availability||To be announced|
|End to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||August 2023|
|TNTET 2023 Exam Date||August 2023|
|Result date announcement||August 2023|
TNTET 2023 Application Form:
The application form for TNTET 2023 will be available via online mode on the TRB website. Candidates must check with the eligibility criteria first before applying for the TNTET examination. The Application Form for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 will be made available from May 2023. In the application form, a candidate needs to provide all required details regarding the applicant’s name, address, parent’s name, contact number, education qualification, etc.
After filling the details in the application form candidates must scan and upload all requisite documents. After this application fee must be paid. An applicant firstly has to open the official website and then by clicking the apply online link he/she can fill up the application form. Candidates must be careful while filling the form. After providing a picture, signature and other essential information with the application fees he/she can complete the entire process application submission. Applicants are advised to recheck the completed form before fee submission.
Tamil Nadu TET Application Fee:
This is an obligatory fee that all applicants need to pay for submitting the form. Without paying the application fee the form will not be considered. For General candidates the application fee is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST/PwD candidates the fee is Rs.250/-. For offline payment of application fees candidates can use e-challan in any branch of Indian Overseas Bank or Indian Bank or Canada Bank.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to fill TN TET 2023 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of the Teachers Recruitment Board – trb.tn.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2023“.
- Now, fill the application form with valid details such as parent’s name, gender, religion, date of birth, mobile number, email ID, category, etc.
- Upload the recent passport size photo of the candidate and the scanned image of the signature.
- Now Pay the Application fee online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Submit the application form before the mentioned date.
- Download and take a printout of the completed TNTET 2023 application form for future references.
Before applying for the TNTET 2023 examination candidates must go through all the details suggested by the officials.
- Paper I is for primary teacher applicants. Candidates applying for Paper I must have at least 45 % in his/her graduation with D.EL.ED/BTC or B.Ed. Candidates completing their 10th & 12th with Diploma in Teacher Education from a reputed Teacher Training Institute or DIET are eligible to apply. The candidates appearing in the final year of D.E.Ed. an examination can also appear in the TNTET 2023 test.
- For Paper II, applicants should have done graduation/ Post-graduation in Chemistry, Physics, maths, English, Botany, Geography, History along with 4 years Diploma in Elementary Education OR B.Ed from any reputed university. The final year B.Ed candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination.2yrs BTC candidates with Urdu can also seat for the examination. Candidates within 18 to 40 years of age can seat for the test. The relaxation in age depends on governmental rules and policies.
Teachers Recruitment Board holds TNTET in an offline mode. A separate OMR sheet will be provided to every single candidate. Candidates must check the seal of the paper before the commencement of the examination. The questions will MCQ type with 4 options. A time limit of 3 hours is allocated for both Papers-I and Paper-II. Each paper will have 150 compulsory questions. Paper Ist will have 5 sections and 4 sections will be there for Paper II. 1 mark is allocated for every correct answer. There will be no rule of negative marking in TNTET 2023.
Child Development and Pedagogy,
The language I deals with Telegu/ Tamil/Urdu/Malayalam/Kannada
Language II is for English.
Mathematics and Environmental studies
TET Paper-I will deal with the topics in the syllabus for Classes I – V
- Child Development and Pedagogy,
- Language I deals with Telegu/ Tamil/Urdu/Malayalam/Kannada
- Language II is for English.
- Mathematics and Social Science/Science
- Paper-II questions will be from the syllabus for VI-VIII class, but their standards will be like Higher Secondary level.
TNTET 2023 Admit Card:
The Admit card of Tamil Nadu TET 2023 will be made available 10 days before the examination. Candidates can get downloaded the admit card of TNTET 2023 on the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board/ TRB. Candidates must carry their admit cards along with them to the examination hall. They will also require to take a photo id proof with them.
Admit cards will only be available through online mode and no other offline alternatives are there for its collection. After receiving the admit card candidates are instructed to check every detail provided there. The admit card will have the following details
- Candidate’s name,
- Registration number,
- Date of Birth,
- Name of the exam center,
- Date of admission test and
- Examination time.
Result for TNTET 2023:
The TET result will be declared after 40 days from the date of examination.
Candidates can check their results by clicking the direct link, and then they need to enter their id number, password or date of birth for complete a view of their result. Qualified candidates who pass the TNTET examination will receive a certificate and will be further called for the interview round. A candidate’s total performance in the Exam & Interview will be judged by the panel for his or her final selection in TNTET. Successful candidates will have their name in the merit list. After the final interview, these candidates will get a chance to work as a teacher in the government run schools of Tamil Nadu. TNTET qualifying certificate has 7 years of validity. The time starts from the date of result announcement. Those candidates who wish to have better marks can re-appear in the examination.
Answer Key and Cut off:
Answer Key will be released in the official website separately for both papers. The Answer Key will contain all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. Firstly a tentative answer key comes out then the final one is released. Candidates can cross-check their answers and can raise objections after the first key is released.
The cut-off marks will be 60% for the candidates appearing for TNTET 2023. For reserved categories, there can be a different rule set to be published by the Tamil Nadu government.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here