Tripura JEE 2022 commences by Tripura Joint Entrance Examination for seeking admission to Engineering, agriculture, fisheries, technological, veterinary, paramedical and many other professional degree courses. Those who are selected will be granted admission to the institutions located in the state of Tripura. So, interested candidates those who are fit into the eligibility criteria may submit the application forms from the month of January 2022. The entrance exam may take place in the month of April 2022. Given below are the details about Tripura JEE 2022:
In brief about Tripura JEE 2022:
Get the below details about the Tripura Jee 2022:
- Submit only one application.
- Admit card will be provided to those applicants those who have filled it successfully and keeping in view the eligibility criteria.
- In case, the candidate is allotted with a seat in the past on the basis of the result of Tripura JEE, then candidate will not be eligible to appear in the exam for further years.
- There will be no proviso like re-evaluation or re-checking of the OMR sheet once the exam gets over.
- It is crucial that all the documents in original should be self-attested must be produced for verification during the time of counseling.
TBJEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||January 2022|
|TJEE 2022 of Admit Card Available||March 2022|
|Exam Dates||April 2022|
|TBJEE Answer Key Available||April 2022|
|Answer Key Feedback||April 2022|
|TJEE 2022 Result Date||June 2022|
|Counselling Date||July 2022|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
Tripura JEE 2022 Application Form:
Obtain application form for TJEE 2022 from the official website of TBJEE www.tbjee.nic.in. Prior to filing the application form, it is important that candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria. In the application form, fill the details such as Name, Email, Valid Email Address, Phone Number, Mobile Number, state and all educational details. After filling the personal and educational info, upload the photograph and signature in the scanned format. Make sure that you provide all details correctly and then only think to submit the form. While submitting the filled form, make payment of the application fee. Make a payment of the application fee via credit card/ debit card or internet banking. Before submitting the application form, take its printout for further use.
- General/ OBC category candidates will pay Rs. 550/-
- SC/ ST category candidates will pay Rs. 450/-
- Female and BPL category candidates will pay Rs. 350/-
TBJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should also be the permanent resident of Tripura state and either the candidate or the parent/s must have been residing in Tripura for at least 10 years immediately before filling the application form.
- Children of All India Services Officers born in the state of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be considered eligible irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- If a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but their parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura regularly 3 years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura will be considered eligible to apply for Exam.
- In case the candidate is wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or the parents must have been staying in Tripura regularly for not less than 5 years immediately before the date of making the application may also apply for the exam.
- Children of serving defense personnel (Navy/ Army/ Air Force) hailing from Tripura may also apply for the exam. Also they should have stayed in Tripura regularly for at least 5 years immediately before the date of making an application.
- Candidate must have class 12th or equivalent from some recognized board with subjects in which they prefer appearing in the entrance exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam Duration: 2 hours (for each paper)
- Question paper language: English and Bengali
- Number of questions: 50 questions each paper
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Total marks: 100 marks for each paper
- Negative marking: No negative marking
- Marking scheme: Candidate will receive 2 marks for every correct answer
- Paper 1, Physics will have 50 questions for 100 marks.
- Paper 2, Chemistry will have 50 questions for 100 marks.
- Paper 3, Mathematics will have 50 questions for 100 marks.
- Paper 4, Biology will have 50 questions for 100 marks.
- Those who apply for Engineering/ Technology courses will attempt only Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3
- Those who apply for Agricultural/ Veterinary/ Fishery courses will attempt only Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 4
- For all the courses, candidate need to attempt Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4
- Admit card for Tripura JEE 2022 will be uploaded on the official website www.tbjee.nic.in.
- Download the admit card and take print of the admit card.
- The candidate may enter the exam hall of the candidate appears with the admit card.
- Admit Card will consist of details such as the name of the exam, day/date/time of the exam, etc.
TBJEE 2022 Result:
- Those who successfully appear in the exam can check the Exam result most probably in the month of June 2022.
- Based on the marks acquired in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- According to the names in the merit list, the candidates will be called for attending the counseling round.
- Make sure to carry all the important documents along with them while reporting for the counseling.
- The candidate may provide their choice of the course, branch and institute and seats will be allotted according to the seat availability and merit.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here