TS EAMCET 2022: Candidates willing to pursue a career in agriculture, pharmacy, and engineering in Telangana State have to seat for an entrance examination, TS EAMCET. Entrance qualified candidates will get a chance to enroll for B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, B.Sc in Horticulture or Agriculture, and so on. Willing candidates can submit their application form in March 2022. The tentative date for the entrance is in July 2022. Candidates need to fill up the application form via online mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Valid admit cardholders will be permitted to seat for the entrance. Any incorrect entry in the application form can lead to the cancelation of the same. Applicants need to submit only a single application form for different categories of subjects.
TS EAMCET 2022 Notification:
- 23rd March 2022: TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates has been announced, the Exam will be conducted on 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, and 20th July 2022.
TS EAMCET 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2022)|
|Name Of The Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH)|
|Courses||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma/ Pharma D|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
TS EAMCET Exam Date 2022:
|Released the Online Application form||April 2022|
|Application form Last date without late fees||May 2022|
|Application form correction window||May 2022|
|With Rs.500/- late fee to apply the Last date||May 2022|
|With Rs.1000/- the late fee the Last date to submit the application||May 2022|
|The last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||May 2022|
|The last date to submit the form with Rs.10000/- late fee||May 2022|
|Admit card date release||June 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Date||15th, 18th, 19th, and 20th July 2022|
|Primary answer key date publish||To be announced|
|The final date announced objection on the answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of the result and final answer key||To be announced|
|Rank card date release||To be announced|
|Counseling begins||To be announced|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form:
The application form for TS EAMCET 2022 will be available on the official website. The primary step for filling out the application form is the payment of the application fee. Candidates who successfully process the fee can fill out the form.
By registering on the website all details related to the candidate’s name, date of birth, parents name, address, nationality, category, academic qualification the application form can be filled. They also need to send a recent passport size photograph as well. Applicants are advised to re-check the application form before sending it across. All the forms must be sent before the due date. Incorrect or incomplete details will not be entertained by the authority. Candidates have to take a printout of the application form to get enclosed with certain other important documents which they need to send to the university. A scanned passport size photograph and signature must be sent with other required documents.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode using internet banking/ debit card/ credit card or simply by going to any of the AP Online centers/TS.
- The application fee for general and OBC category candidates will be Rs. 800/- and for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category the application fee is Rs. 400/-.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
To seat for TS EAMCET, 2022 candidates need to follow certain eligibility standards.
- Indian Nationals or Persons belonging to Indian Origin (PIO)and the OCI candidates or Overseas Citizen of India Card Owners are entitled to seat for the common entrance.
- Candidates should have a permanent residential address in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh and should fulfill the status necessities of Local or Non-Local residents.
- Applicants must be within 17 years to 22 years of age. For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 25 years.
- All applicants must be at least 16 years of age except for B.Tech aspirants desiring to specialize in Dairy Technology or Food Technology or Agriculture Engineering and B.Pharma candidates.
- For enrolment in Engineering, B.Tech specializing in Dairy Technology or Food Technology or Agriculture Engineering, B. Pharmacy, Bio-Technology & B.Tech (Food Technology) candidates need to qualify senior secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects with at least 45% marks in these subjects are desirable.
- To seek admission in B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture/ Horticulture, B.F.Sc, B.V.Sc& AH, and B.Tech(Food Technology) applicants need to qualify for the senior secondary or corresponding exam with any two/ three of the disciplines as mentioned herewith. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Physical Sciences, and Biological Science are the different options candidates need to take while opting for their desired degree.
- B.Pharma applicants need to qualify with at least a 45% score in the senior secondary with PCB( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Pharma-D Applicants have to qualify for the intermediate or corresponding exam with Biology/ Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Diploma in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks.
Points to Remember:
- Aspirants giving their final exam in the year 2022 are also entitled to apply.
- A relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks will be given to the reserved category candidates will get 5% relaxation in their final examination score.
The exam pattern for TS EAMCET 2022 is stated below:
- The mode of the exam will be online. Candidates need to write 160 questions for 3 hours. The medium for the common entrance will be either in Urdu & English or Telugu & English. The 160 marks question paper will be based on objective-type questions. For each correct entry, 1 mark will be given. There is no such scheme of negative marking in the entrance examination.
- For 40 questions in Physics, there will be 40 marks and the same is for Chemistry as well. For Biology or Mathematics candidates need to answer 80 questions for 80 marks.
TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus:
The curriculum for TS EAMCET 2022 is as follows:
- Physics syllabus will be based on Physical World, Motion in a Plane, Units and Measurement, Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Energy and Power, Work, Oscillations, Electromagnetic Waves, etc
- The chemistry syllabus will be based on Surface Chemistry, Organic Chemistry Principles & Techniques, Solid State, Hydrocarbons, Structure of atoms, Elements, and their Periodicity, Solutions, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, d- & f-block elements, Biomolecules, s- & p-block elements, States of Matter.
- The mathematics syllabus will be based on Trigonometry, Algebra, Geometry, Coordinate Probability, Vector Algebra, and Calculus.
- Botany syllabus will be based on Structural Organisation in Plants-Cell Structure and Function, Morphology, Plant Systematic, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Physiology, the internal organization of plants, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, and Diversity in the Living World,
- Zoology will be based on Animal Diversity, Structural Organisation in Animals, Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa, Organic Evolution, Type Study of Periplaneta Americana, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy, and Physiology.
The admit card for TS EAMCET will be announced through the online method. Candidates need to log in to the official website to get the same. Candidates will receive the admit cards just a few days before the exam begins. The admit cards will only be given to the applicants who have completed the form successfully before the stipulated due date. To download the admit card applicants must go through the official website and press the link to admit card.
In the new window, candidates have to give their application id number or date of birth. Applicants can download it after going through all the details furnished on the admit card. Candidates can immediately go to the authority for any wrong entry in the admit card. Candidates must carry the printed admit card downloaded from the website along with them to the examination center as without a valid admit card he/she will not be allowed to seat for the examination. The admit card will have a candidate’s name, registration number, Date of Birth, date of an admission test exam time, and so on.
- NERIST NEE 2022 Application Form
- TJEE 2022 Application Form
- WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 Application Form
- Haryana LEET 2022
- Karnataka DCET 2022
- CDAC C-CAT 2022 Application Form
- AMUEEE 2022 Application Form
- JEECE 2022 Application Form
- APIIT NAT 2022 Application Form
- WBJEE JELET 2022 Application Form
TS EAMCET Result:
The official website will display the result. Candidates can check their results by registering with their application number. Results can be downloaded via online or offline mode. Candidates have to download the result if following the online mode. Successful candidates whose names will be there on the merit list after the result announcement will have to go through the counseling process. The time and venue for the counseling round will be informed via the official website. The final selection will take place after the verification of the requisite documents.
The cut-off is actually the qualifying marks obtained by a student to get selected for the next round. TS EAMCET qualified candidates will get a chance for the counseling round which is considered as the final round for this common entrance test.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here