UGC NET 2024: CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education considered the popular organization which commences numerous examinations. NET is one such test that leads to building the best career ahead. NET or National Eligibility Test is a national level examination that is scheduled to carry out two times in the year – June and December. This examination commenced for selecting the best candidates for those who are eligible for posts like Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). UGC NET 2024 details such as Exam Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Paper Pattern, Result and many others are provided here. Make sure to acquire all the info as early as possible.
UGC NET 2024 Exam Date (Tentative):
||Exam Dates (Tentative)
|Registration form Notification date release
|Online application form Submit date Start
|Last date for a submission application form
|Fee Submit Last date
|Correction date of Application form
|Availability of Admit Card
|UGC NET 2024 Exam Date
|OMR Sheet and Answer Key Availability
|Result date Declaration
UGC NET 2024 Application Form:
UGC NET 2024 Application form will be available from the official website. Make sure for acquiring the site so that you can apply for the examination. Fill in all the required details and then go ahead with the crucial tasks like preparation for the examination. Application Fee
NET 2024 Application Fee:
- Those who belong to the general category need to pay 600
- Those who belong to OBC Category need to pay Rs. 300
- Those who belong to SC, SC category need to pay Rs. 150
Mode of payment can be any of the options such as debit cards or credit cards. Take a print out for avoiding further inconveniences
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now
Candidates can find below the Eligibility Criteria:
- Eligible candidates are those, who have done with the Master’s degree and attained at least 55% marks in the General category and 50% for those belonging to the categories such as SC and ST.
- In order to attempt for JRF or Junior Research Fellowship, the valid age should not be above 28 years.
- There will be age relaxation according to the govt. rule.
- For Lecturer-ship, the age limitation is out of the question.
- There is no limitation on age.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2024:
- There will be 60 questions and from that, attempt only 50 for 100 marks and for the duration of one hour 15 minutes
- There will be 50 compulsory questions for 100 marks and for the duration of one hour 15 minutes
- There will be 75 compulsory questions for 150 marks and for the duration of two hours 30 minutes