UKSEE 2022: UKSEE is popularly known as Uttarakhand Technical University which will soon be going to organize UKSEE 2022 to select the best possible candidates. This examination aims to select superior quality candidates for different courses such as pharmacy, technology, management, and several more courses. The admission into these courses is possible once the candidate clears the entrance examination. For the year 2022, an exam will conduct in the month of April most probably. However, it is better to work for the competitive exam early will reap into fruitful results, so start the preparation now. The collection of exam related information is mentioned below:
UKSEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form begins||April|
|Online application and fee last date||April|
|Admit card date available||May|
|Result Date announcement||June|
|Counselling Starts on||June|
UKSEE 2022 Application Form:
Application form for UKSEE 2022 is available online. You just need to visit the official website www.uktech.ac.in to collect the form. As soon as you fetch the application form, fill the personal information like date of birth, name, gender, mobile number, email address, etc. Along with personal info, you also need to add academic details in the application form. Once the information is added, upload the photograph and signature in the application form. After doing all this, make the final submission of the application form. It is suggested to go through all the details carefully for avoiding any troubles later and then go for final submission.
To submit the application form is not enough, you also need to submit application fee which is possible to do via different modes like a Credit card, Net Banking, or Debit card. 1500/- is the cost of application form for candidates belonging to General and OBC category, 750/- for SC and ST category candidates.
You must be a diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology or B.Sc with Mathematics as a subject at class 12th with at least 45% marks if applying for Tech Lateral Entry
If you are applying for Diploma in Pharm 1st Year, then you must have passed 10+2 exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology with at least 45% marks in these above subjects.
- MBA 1st Year: Bachelor’s Degree of 3 years duration with at least 50% marks.
- Pharm 1st Year: Bachelor in Pharmacy with 55% marks.
- Pharm Lateral Entry: Passed Diploma exam in an applicable program with 45% marks.
- BHMCT: Passed 10+2 examination with English as a compulsory subject and obtained at least 45% marks.
- MCA 1st Year: Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks and Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level.
- MCA Lateral Entry: BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with at least 50% marks and Mathematics at 10+2 or Graduate Level.
- B.Tech: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field with minimum 50% marks.
Note: A relaxation of 5% will be given to the reserved candidates.
The Admit Card for UKSEE will be released on the official website www.uktech.ac.in. The candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center along with valid identity proof (both in original and photocopy). The admit card will contain the details of the candidates such as name, roll number, and the details of the exam center such as venue, date, and time.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The exam will conduct in two modes- Offline and Online
- The question paper is completely objective type.
- Languages followed in the question paper are English and Hindi
- The candidate will get 1 mark each for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking at all.
|Paper Topics||No of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Includes topics from subjects such as Physics and Chemistry||Each for 50 marks|
|Paper 2||based on questions from Mathematics subject|
|Paper 3||Involves questions from Biology subject|
|Paper 4||comprises of various questions for Aptitude test for General Awareness||100 marks each|
|Paper 5||consisted of Aptitude Test for MCA|
|Paper 6||is all about questions from Aptitude Test for Engineering Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)|
|Paper 7||is entirely Aptitude Test for Pharmacy|
|Paper 8||involves questions from Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)|
|Paper 9||Includes questions from the Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry)|
|Paper 10||is all-inclusive of questions from Aptitude Test for MBA|
|Paper 11||is to all about Aptitude Test for M Pharm|
|Paper 12||is all-inclusive of Test for M.Tech|
The syllabus of the examination depends on one paper to another. The Syllabus is as follows:
- Physics includes topics like Motion in one dimension, Measurement, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Gravitation, etc
- From Chemistry, prepare topics like Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Periodic Table, Atomic Structure, Solid State, etc
- Mathematics consisted of various topics such as Trigonometry, Algebra, Probability, Vectors, Co-ordinate Geometry, etc
- Zoology includes topics like Origin of Life, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, Mammalian Anatomy, etc
- Botany includes topics like Genetics, Ecosystem, Plant Cell, Ecology, Important Phylums, Photosynthesis, etc
- Aptitude Test (BHMCT) includes various topics such as Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge and English Language
- Aptitude Test for MCA includes topics like Theory of probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Logical Ability, etc
- Aptitude Test (Diploma Holders in Engineering) is all inclusive of the topics like Engineering Graphics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering, etc
- Aptitude Test (Diploma Holders in Pharmacy) consisted of several topics from Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I & II, Pharmaceutics-I & II, Pharmacognosy, etc
- Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduate includes topics like Fourier Series, Linear Algebra, Complex variables, Differential equations, etc
- MCA Lateral Entry is all-inclusive of the topics such as Computer Science, Mathematical Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- Aptitude Test for MBA includes varied topics such as Quant Ability, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Aptitude Test for M Pharm includes topics like Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biotechnology, etc
- Test for M.Tech includes several topics such as Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability, Quant Ability, Logical Reasoning & subject-related topics.
Read More About – UKSEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The UKSEE 2022 result along with the answer keys will be declared in online mode. Based on the performance of the candidate in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. Separate merit lists will be prepared for different courses. The merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject will be made available on the official website. As per their merit, the candidates will be invited to participate in counseling.
Those who pass the entrance test will next move for counseling for UKSEE 2022. The candidates are given an opportunity to choose the colleges and courses according to their preference during the time of counseling. Make sure for carrying important documents for verification at the time of counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here