UP BTC 2024 is a well known UP D.El.Ed. 2024. D.El.Ed is shortened for Diploma in Elementary Education is a two-year diploma programme for aspirants those who want to apply as a teacher in primary and elementary schools. Those who are willing to apply for the state examination need to collect the information prior. Given below are the details mentioned below:
UP BTC 2024 Notification:
- The Official Notification for UP BTC 2024 will release in May 2024.
Details About UP BTC 2024:
- Exam Organizing Body: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Mode of Application: Online
- Name of the Exam: UP BTC 2024
- Course Duration: 2 Years
- Official Website: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UP BTC 2024 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|UP BTC 2024||Exam Dates|
|Start the online registration||May 2024|
|End to submit the registration form||May 2024|
|Last date to submit the application fee||May 2024|
|UP BTC Application form correction||June 2024|
|UP BTC 2024 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Merit list/Cut off:||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
- Candidate must have completed classes X, XII, and Graduation from some recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidate must have done graduation in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) and may apply for the exam.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum will be 35 years.
- The age limit for OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates should be 18-40 years. There will be age relaxation of 5 years (upper age) for SC/ ST/ OBC students and 15 years for PWD category candidates.
UP BTC 2024 Application Form:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- First go to the official website and click the link to the application form.
- Fill details like personal details, academic details, contact details, etc in the application form.
- Make sure that you fill the correct info.
- You will receive a registration ID and password in a registered mobile number for verification.
- The applicants will then login and fill the application form for successful registration
- Upload the important documents, passport-size photographs, and signatures.
- Make sure to enter the correct information will be disqualified from appearing in the counseling process. Candidates will submit the form carefully because if any info is found incorrect then may get rejected by the exam conducting authority.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Mode of Payment:
Candidate need to pay the application fee via several modes such as debit cards, credit card and internet banking. You can also pay via E-Challan of SBI for making payment of the application fee. Once the fee is paid will not be refunded in any scenario
Result and Counselling:
Those who clear the UP BTC 2024 exam will appear for counselling commenced by the Uttar Pradesh education board. The Merit List will be produced based on the marks attained in classes X, XII, and Graduation by the candidate. The candidates will attain the print out of the allotment letter issued by the Regulatory Authority. The candidates will then seek admission to the respective colleges after showing the letter during the admission time.
Documents needed for Counselling:
- Passing Certificate
- Class X and XII Certificates
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- Registration Number and Slip
- Colour Photographs
- Payment and Receipt
- Caste Certificates (if needed)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here