UPESEAT 2021: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is managed by UPES, Dehradun. This university-level examination is conducted for admission to 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/B.Des and B.Plan programmes in various disciplines. Specialization in subjects like Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, and Application IT is offered at UPES. The university admits the desirous eligible candidates purely based on the UPESAT 2021 score (80%), JEE Mains score (10%), and Board merit score (10%).
UPESEAT 2021 Notification:
- 12th June 2021: The last date to apply for UPESEAT 2021 Application Form.
- 13th May 2021: UPESEAT 2021 Exam Date has been Revised. Now the Exam will be conducted from 17th to 19th June 2021.
- 19th November 2020: The UPESEAT 2021 Application Form has been released and the last date to submit Application Form will be the 12th June 2021.
UPESEAT 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT)|
|Conducted Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Dates:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Online registration form starts||19th November 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application form (Extended)||12th June 2021|
|Admit Card Availability date||June 2021|
|UPESEAT 2021 Exam Date (Extended)||17th to 19th June 2021|
|Result date Declaration||July 2021|
|Counseling for merit students||July 2021|
|Counseling for JEE Main||July 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||July 2021|
UPESEAT 2021 Application Form:
- The UPESEAT 2021 Application Form will be obtained from the online Mode. The online application form can be downloaded from the official website of UPES.
- The Application Form has been Released on 19th November 2020.
- The online application form should be filled up as per the requirement providing the details of yourself including the mail I.D. and postal address as well as the details of your educational qualifications.
- The candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- The online applicant is advised to take the printout of the application form after submission for future references.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
The Mode of the Application fee payment will be offline or online mode. The online fee payment can be made through credit card/debit card/net banking. The DD should be made in favor of the “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun/Delhi. For offline fee payment, applicants can send a demand draft issued in favor of ‘UPES Fee Account’ payable at New Delhi.
|For Foreign nationals||US$ 75|
|All category candidates||Rs. 1350|
Click here: To apply for UPESEAT 2021
UPES 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspiring candidates must check the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2021 before applying for the examination. The eligibility criteria are based on three factors:
- Indian, as well as foreign nationals, are eligible to apply for UPESEAT.
- Based on the UPESEAT 2021 Entrance Examination: The aspiring candidates must have passed their secondary and senior secondary examinations (10th & 12th) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidates should also have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at Senior Secondary Examination (12th).
- Based on JEE Main Merit: The candidates must have passed their Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations (10th & 12th) with a minimum of 60% marks. Moreover, they must have qualified in the JEE Main examination.
- Based on Board Merit: the candidates must have passed the Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations (10th & 12th) with a minimum of 80% marks.
- The candidates should also have secured a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at Senior Secondary Level Examination.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
For better preparation for the UPESEAT, a candidate must learn about the examination pattern. Here are some of the important patterns of examination:
- The UPESEAT entrance test will be conducted in online mode.
- The total number of questions asked in the exam is 200.
- The questions are of MCQ type.
- The medium of examination will be English and the duration of the examination will be of 3 hours.
- There will be an allotment of 1 mark for each correct answer. The paper has no negative marking.
- The paper includes various sections like Physics, Chemistry, Maths, General awareness, and General English.
The distribution of questions for each section has been tabulated below:
|Section||Number of Questions|
The syllabus for this examination will be at par with the XI and XII of the CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physics & Measurement
- Work, Energy & Power
- Laws of Motion
- Properties 0f Solids and Liquids
- Rotational Motion
- Oscillations & Waves
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Kinetics
- The states of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions, and Electrochemistry
- Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Block Elements, Hydrogen, Environmental Chemistry, Block Elements (Other Groups), Coordination Compounds, D- and -f Block Elements
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Purification, and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Polymers
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Relations & Functions
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Matrices & Determinants
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Sequencers & Series
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics & Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
The candidates whose application will be found to be complete in all respect shall be provided an admit card, which is an important document to be carried by the candidates to the examination hall without which they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Should there be any misprinting error the candidates must inform the authorities immediately for a correction.
UPESEAT 2021 Answer Key:
The UPES will release the Answer Key of UPESEAT 2021 within few days of the entrance examination. With the help of the Answer Key, the candidates shall be able to calculate their approximate section wise and aggregate score of the examination and estimate the probable rank as per their calculated score.
UPESEAT 2021 Result
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The Result will be announced in May 2020. The Candidates can check their results online by entering the login details on the website. Results also display section-wise and category wise marks and ranking. Three separate merit lists for candidates seeking admission through a UPESEAT entrance exam, JEE Main exam scores, and board exam scores shall be published.
The last step of the admission procedure is counseling. The counseling of UPESEAT 2021 will be centralized counseling which is based on the UPESEAT examination merit list, Class XII Board, and JEE Main. The successful candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process where they would be required to produce the essential original documents for verification and seat allotment. Then the candidates can take admission to their desired course.