UPMT 2022: UPMT stands for Uttarakhand Pre-Medical Test which held every year for selecting the applicable candidates for seeking admission into Undergraduate medical and dental programs. Being state level examination, the degree that candidates achieve after attaining completion of the course is associated with H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University which is known by HNBUMU, Dehradun. The total number of Seats Available is 195 for MBBS and 100 for BDS. Given below details are helpful for those who are interested in applying UPMT 2022 examination:
UPMT 2022 Notification:
- UPMT 2022 Notification has not released yet. For more details check the official website.
UPMT 2022 Exam Date:
|Start the Online Registrations||March 2022|
|Last date for online apply||April 2022|
|Bank Challan Submit Last date||April 2022|
|Receiving Application Form submit University Office (Last date)||April 2022|
|Upload the Admit Card||May 2022|
|Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result date||May 2022|
UPMT 2022 Application Form:
- Applications can be filled online on the PMT website most probably in the month of March.
- After collecting the application form, fill all the personal, educational, and other needed details in the correct manner. Make sure for entering details clearly and correctly.
- The next step is to go for verification.
- You will attain your admit card number which will work as a registration number and password to be used when you download the admit card a few days prior examination date.
- Then make payment of the application form. General category candidates need to pay Rs.2000/- and Rs.1400/- for SC and ST category aspirants.
UPMT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are pursuing 10th and 12th or under some corresponding examination attaining 50% marks in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Biology will be able to attain appear in UPMT 2022 examination. In inclusion to the subjects mentioned, English is the basic subject that candidates must have in the course.
The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 25 years on or before December 31, 2022.
Substitutes have acquired no less than half payment general category, 40 % marks for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC and 45% for those belonging to General Category PH.
5 years of age relaxation is a provision for a conducted category. is pertinent to the conducted category.
- The examination will be three hours duration.
- Students have to attempt questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions that the candidate has to go through.
- The language used in the question paper should be English and Hindi language. 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
- Physics will appear with 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry will appear with 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology will appear with 50 questions for 50 marks
- Botany will appear with 50 questions for 50 marks
The exam syllabus is clearly provided on the official site. Basically, the syllabus includes 11th and 12th standards from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
Admit card will be provided in the month of May 2022. Seek to admit card link from the official website and get the link via which you can download. In case, any issues appear in collecting the admit card, make sure for contacting the exam conducting authority. Use your application ID as well as the date of birth for catching the admit card. Also, carry it at the exam center during the examination day.
UPMT Result 2022:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The exam result will be announced most probably in the month of May. Candidate should achieve a minimum of 50% marks (general category) and 40% marks (SC/ST/OBC category)
There will be an availability of Answer Key online from the official website quickly after the exam gets over. Use an official website to check the merit list for collecting their names.
Counseling will be based on the merit list and marks obtained in the examination. You will get all information about counseling via online mode. During counseling, you need to make payment for the course, fill the choice, fill the registration, verification the documents, etc. Carry your original documents with you on the scheduled counseling date, day, and time. There will be seat distribution after filling the choice.
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Passing certificate of class 10th & 12th
- Admit card and scorecard of UPMT 2022
- Character & category certificate of candidates
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (in case applicable)