UPSC CSE 2023: UPSC conducts various exams like CSE, CAD, NDA, etc. CSE (Civil Service Exam) is one of the parts of the UPSC. Civil Service Exam is a nationwide competitive exam in India and CSE is one of the toughest competitive exams in India. CSE (Civil Service Exam) includes various categories like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, IAAS, ICAS, IFOS, ICLS, IDAS, RPF, etc. The CSE (Civil Service Exam) exam popularly known as “IAS EXAM”
Civil Services Exam 2023 Notification:
- UPSC CSE 2023 Notification will release on 1st February 2022 IAS Prelims will be conducted on 28th May 2022 and the Mains Exam will be conducted on 15th September 2022.
UPSC CSE 2023 Exam Date:
|Official Notification Publication Date||1st February 2023|
|Application Form Available||1st February 2023|
|Application form last date to submit||21st February 2023|
|Preliminary Examinations Admit Card issue date||May 2023|
|UPSC CSE 2023 Exam Date (Preliminary)||28th May 2023 (1 Day)|
|Preliminary Exam 2023 Results date declaration||August 2023|
|UPSC Main Exam 2023 Admit Card||September 2023|
|UPSC Exam Date 2023 (Main)||15th September 2023 (5 Days)|
|UPSC Main Exam Results declaration||January 2022|
UPSC CSE 2023 Application Form:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
For the CSE (Civil Service Exam) Exam application form visit the official website of UPSC upsconline.nic.in. and go through all the instructions carefully mentioned. Brief Instructions for filling up the ‘Online Application Form’. It is crucial to fill in all the details asked in the application form.
All details such as personal info, academic info, etc should be correctly filled in because a form filled with incorrect info may lead to cancellation. Select the center for Examination while filling out the application form. Fill in the information such as the detail of the Centre and the medium of Examination. Submit the certificate for Age verification, Educational Qualifications, and Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled caste certificates.
UPSC CSE Application Fee:
- The application fee will be Rs 100/-. However, Female/SC/ST category candidates will not pay an application fee.
- Application fee pays online through SBI Net banking/Debit card/Credit card or offline by cash through SBI Bank Challan mode.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Educational Qualification- A candidate must hold a graduate degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/ institution.
Nationality– The candidate must be a citizen of India for the post of IAS& IPS. For all the posts a candidate must be
- A citizen of India
- subject of Nepal
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before jan1,1962s settle permanently
- Subject of Bhutan
- An Indian origin migrant from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Kenya, Uganda, and East Africa who came to permanently settle in India
Age Limit- A candidate must be 21 yrs-32 yrs.
- SC/ST-5 yrs.
- OBC- 3yrs
- Domiciles of Jammu & Kashmir-5yrs
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
UPSC conduct CSE(Civil Service Exam) in three stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
CSE(Civil Service Exam) Preliminary Exam:
CSE(Civil Service Exam) Preliminary Exam consists of two paper of 200 marks each questions objective type question. The questions are Bilingual. Paper 2 of the CSE Prelim exam will be a qualifying paper with 33% is minimum qualifying marks.
|General Studies Paper1||100||200|
|General Studies Paper2||80||200|
There is negative marking of 1/3rd marks for the wrong answer
CSE Mains Exam:
Mains exam consists of two types of paper. One will be qualifying nature and others will be merit purpose.
|Paper A||One of the Indian language mentioned in 8th schedule||300||3 Hour|
|Paper B||English||300||3 Hour|
|Paper 2||General Studies 1||250||3 Hour|
|Paper 3||General Studies 2||250||3 Hour|
|Paper 4||General Studies 3||250||3 Hour|
|Paper 5||General Studies 4||250||3 Hour|
|Paper 6||Optional subject Paper1||250||3 Hour|
|Paper 7||Optional subject Paper2||250||3 Hour|
This is the final process of UPSC CSE 2023 (Civil Service Exam). Aboard of recruiters sit together and ask candidates questions related to his/her field of interest and his/her past experience to check the compatibility for the selected post offered through CSE (Civil Service Exam).
CSE (Civil Service Exam) Prelims Syllabus
UPSC CSE General Studies- 1:
- Current Affairs-National &International
- Indian polity and governance
- Indian world geography
- Economic and social development
- History of India and the Indian national movement
General Studies (Aptitude) -2:
- Interpersonal skills
- Data interpretation
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Basic numeracy
CSE 2023 Mains Syllabus:
- General Studies 1-History (Indian and World), Geography (Indian and World), Society
- General Studies 2-Indian Constitution and Polity
- For General Studies 3- Technology, Communication Technology, Biodiversity, Security disaster management
- General Studies 4-Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude
CSE (Civil Service Exam) Exam Admit card available on www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC 2023 Related Exams:
- IES/ISS 2023 Application Form
- IFS Exam 2023 Application Form
- CDS 2023 Application Form
- UPSC Combined GEO-Scientist 2023
- NDA 2023 Application Form
- UPSC CMS 2023 Application Form
- CISF AC 2023 Application Form
- UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Application Form
The answer key is released officially by the organization. Every aspirant should check the answer key for self-assessment.
CSE Exam Result is also available on upsconline.nic.in and upsc.gov.in
The cut-off is something that is not constant and changes every year. But remember cut off does not vary drastically. Check and compare the cut-off of the last 10 years to get an idea where you should stand safe.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here