UPSEE 2022 (UPCET): Stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. The examination is commenced so that eligible candidates can seek admission to the courses based on the level of under graduation and post-graduation. The aim of the exam is to let candidates attain admission to various colleges as well as technical institutions which are affiliated with AKTU. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. Admission to so many courses is facilitated based on merit acquired in UPTU 2022 (UPSEE ). Those who are aspiring candidates can attain the complete details mentioned here:
UPSEE 2022 Notification:
- 12th May 2022: UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Application Form (through CUET) has been extended to 22nd May 2022 for various UG courses.
UPSEE 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Category of examination||UG / PG Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline depending on the paper|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
UPSEE 2022 Exam Date:
For other UG courses (Through CUET):
|Events||Exam Dates (CUET)|
|Online Application form Opening Date||6th April 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||22nd May 2022|
|Last Date for Submit Fee||22nd May 2022|
|Admit card||June 2022|
|Entrance Exam date (UG & PG)||July 2022|
|Result date Announcement||—-|
|AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2022 Counselling||—-|
Courses Offered via UPTU 2022:
The admission provided to many types of courses in fields like architecture, pharmacy, engineering, hotel management & catering technology, apparel design, fashion & fine arts, management. The exam also offers admission to various types of UG programmes.
The courses which are offered are as follows: B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, BFAD, BFA, BHMCT, MAM, B.Tech (LE), MBA, MCA, B.Pharm (LE), MCA (LE).
UPSEE 2022 Application Form:
- The application form will be provided via online mode
- Make sure for filling the application form using the official website
- Seek the application form in the month of January
- While filling the online application form, make sure for uploading the scanned images of left-hand thumb impression, colored photo, images of signature
- Make sure not to send a hard copy of the filled application form.
- After you pay the application fee, take out the print out of the confirmation page for future reference
- There is hardly any need to send the confirmation page to the UPSEE office.
- Pay the application fee which varies from one category to another. Those who are males/transgender candidates from a category such as OBC and general can apply by paying Rs 1000/-
- If the candidate belongs to the category such as SC/ST/PwD Category need to pay Rs 500/- for applying
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AKTU 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The criteria for eligibility vary from one course to another.
Eligibility for Admission to 1st Year UPSEE Courses Mentioned Below:
- If applying for the B.Tech course then the candidate must have given Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or the equivalent one with subjects such as Physics & Mathematics can apply for the exam. Those who have taken subjects such as Chemistry/ /Biology/ Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject with 45% marks can apply for the exam. Those who have acquired 40% marks in the category such as SC/ST in the aggregate of 3 subjects can also apply
- For B.Tech Course, candidate must have done Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or the equivalent exam with subjects such as Physics & Mathematics Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects can also apply The marks attained must be 45% marks and 40% marks for those belonging to SC/ST category as an aggregate of 3 of the subjects.
- Those who are applying for B.Tech (Bio-Tech) need to have must be done with the 12th/Intermediate examination with subjects such as Physics & Mathematics/Biology/Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject can apply for the exam
- If applying for B.Pharm course then the candidate must have completed 12th or Intermediate examination with subjects such as Physics & Chemistry/Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject can apply
- While applying for B.Arch then ensure that the candidate must have completed class 12th/Intermediate examination with subjects such as Mathematics & Physics/Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational subject Passed intermediate examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- While applying for B.Tech (Agri.), ensure that the candidate must have completed class 12th/Intermediate examination in Agriculture Discipline Stream with at least 45% marks as aggregate in three subjects. The marks will be 40% marks for those belonging to SC/ST category
- If applying for BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM, ensure that the candidate must have completed class 12th/Intermediate examination in any of the streams. Those who have passed any stream or appearing in 10+2 exam by attaining 45% marks can apply for the exam. On the contrary, it is 40% marks for those belonging to SC/ST category
- If applying for MBA/MCA then make sure that candidates must have obtained at least a degree of graduation of at least 3 years duration from some recognized institution. In the case of MCA, the candidate must have studied Maths either at the level of graduation or 12th. The candidate is required to have passed the examination with at least 50% marks and it is 45% for those belonging to SC/ST category.
Eligibility For Admission to 2nd Year AKTU/UPTU Courses:
- In order to apply for B.Tech (LE), the qualification must be 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Maths as one of the subjects in the 12th. Minimum marks attained should be 45% marks and 40% for those belonging to SC/ST category in the qualifying exam
- Those who are applying for B.Pharm (LE), must have done with the Diploma in Pharmacy,
- While applying for MCA (LE), the candidate must have done BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from some recognized institution. Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks. While those who belong to SC and ST categories need to have obtained at least 45% in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
UPSEE 2022 Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern of 11 exams varies one from another. Read the details below:
- The number of Questions in Paper-1, 2, 3 will be 150 in number. Paper-5, 6, 7, 8 consisted of 75 questions and Paper-9, 10, 11 and 12 comprised of 100 questions each. Paper-4 consisted of 50 questions each of Maths & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions. 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- The mode of the examination for Paper-1, 2, 3 and 4 is based on the OMR-based paper. On the contrary, the rest of the paper will be based on CBT and Computer-Based Tests
- The subjects in all 11 exams are paper-wise. Check out the details of the subjects for each below:
- All the questions will be Objective type excluding Aptitude Test Part-B, paper-4
- The duration of the exam will be for 3 hours
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with 4 marks and there will be no negative marking
- Paper I consisted of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and 50 questions each. In all there will be 150 questions for 600 marks
- Paper-2 consisted of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology and for 50 questions each. In all there will be 150 questions for 600 marks
- Paper-3 consisted of AG-I, AG-II, AG-III and for 50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III with a total of 50 questions for 600 marks
- Paper 4 consisted of Aptitude Test for Architecture
- Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Part-B: Drawing Aptitude
- This includes 50 questions each from Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- Paper-5 consisted of Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT /BFA/BFAD)75 questions each for 300 marks
- Paper-6 consisted of Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry) with 75 questions for 300 marks
- Paper-7 consisted of Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE) having 75 questions for 300 marks
- Paper-8 consisted of Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE) with 75 questions for 300 marks
- Paper-9 consisted of Aptitude Test for MBA with 100 questions for 400 marks
- Paper-10 comprises of Aptitude Test for MCA with 100 questions for 400 marks
- Paper-11 comprises of Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE) for 100 questions for 400 marks
UPTU 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus of the examination is different from one paper to another. The exam will be commended for 11 papers. Every paper consisted of a written examination. The subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology comprises of paper 1 which includes B. Tech./B. Tech. Agriculture Engineering and paper-2 consisted of (B. Tech. Bio-Technology) consisted of crucial topics from 11th and 12th standard
AKTU 2022 Admit Card:
The availability of the admit card will be via online mode in the month of April. Make sure to carry the admit card along with you while moving to the examination hall. Those who pass the examination need to show the admit card during the process of counseling as well as admission. Thus, carry it for sure.
The UPSEE Result will be announced in the month of May. The answer key will get declared with the result declaration as well. For every course, a separate merit list will be prepared based entirely on the candidate’s performance.
The UPTU 2022 Cut-Off percentage of the marks for the merit of the qualified candidates will be 25%. It is 20% for those belonging to SC as well as the ST category. Those who qualify for the cut off will be given a call for counseling process
UPTU 2022 Counselling:
After successfully passing the UPTU 2022 written test, you will be given a call for Counselling Process. Those who qualify; will be provided with the info about counseling via website or newspapers. The seat allotment is all dependent on the rank as well as the availability of the seats.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here