Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023: The Industrial training institute would release the official notification for all the courses that they provide in the varied ITI’s. The Aspirants seeking admission in the different trades and courses of the ITI are requested to go through the eligibility criteria of the Uttarakhand ITI. Find below all details of Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc:
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Procedure:
- The admission would be done on the basis of the Aspirants’ overall performance during the exam.
- An aspirant should report to the allotted institute within the specified time without any delay.
- Appearing in the entrance test does not guarantee admission in any course.
- Final admittance is subject to verification of documents, and the marks that are set as cut off for the same number of individuals.
- Aspirants can fill their application form through online Another mode would not be entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill correct details in the application form.
- Enter details like personal, education, address and etc. carefully.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- No correction facility would be provided to the Aspirants after submission of the application form.
- Aspirants can fill their application form till the last week of April.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other procedures.
Below Mentioned are the Fee Details for the Exams:
- Examination fees for any General aspirant are 250/-.
- An aspirant who doesn’t belong to any category would pay 250/-.
- If the applicant belongs to SC and ST and another category amount to be paid 150/-
- The applicants can pay the exam fees via net banking or Bank Challan.
- Online Payment; can be done via payment sources like a debit card and credit card.
- Click on the “Print Challan” button to pay via Bank Challan and pay the fees. You have to bear an additional 60/- for bank charges.
Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Application form available UK ITI||April 2023|
|Admit card released||May 2023|
|Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Entrance exam||June 2023|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Available the online application||3rd week of July 2023|
|Deadline to submit the application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Institute / Branch Allocation Date||4th week of July 2023|
|Reporting at institute||4th week of July to Last week of July 2023|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Available the UK ITI online application||1st week of August 2023|
|Final date to submit an application form||1st week of August 2023|
|Institute / Branch Allocation Date||2nd week of August 2023|
|Reporting at institute||2nd week of August 2023|
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- The Aspirants can submit Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2023 application form via the official website “Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education”.
- Aspirants need to give exact details like personal information, correspondence address, and academic qualification, etc.
- Pay the necessary application fee to complete the application process.
- The application fee can be paid online through net banking, credit/debit card while in case of offline application fee can be paid by cash or demand draft, etc.
- Ensure the information that you provide before clicking the submit button.
- Take the printout of an application form and keep it safe for future purposes till counseling.
Applicants should verify their eligibility before making an application form. There are some minimum basic eligibility conditions which need to be fulfilled by the Aspirants in order to appear in the exam. They should meet the following requirements:
- An aspirant should have completed 10th class (High School) or any equivalent exam from any recognized board/institute.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 14 years.
- Applicants should belong to the State of Uttarakhand and should have a domicile of Uttarakhand.
- Apart from above, admission in any course would depend on various factors such as eligibility requirements of individual institutes, entrance exam performance, and verification of original documents.
Aspirants can check Uttarakhand ITI Examination Pattern below:
- Time Duration: Examination would be held in 2 hours duration.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions would be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: Questions would be asked in objective types or multiple-choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks would be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There would be no negative marking in the examination.
Uttarakhand ITI Syllabus:
Here we mention below the Uttarakhand ITI 2023 Syllabus. Candidates also check topics and subtopic wise syllabus here:
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
- Current Affairs
- Current Awareness
- Books and Authors
- National Current Affairs
- International General Awareness
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Number Series
- Decision Making
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Authors and Book Name
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretations
- Decimal Fractions
- Number System
- Admit cards can be sent via post.
- They can be downloaded from the official web page when you enter your credentials.
- No changes will be entertained. Please ensure that the details you provide while registering are true.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The responsible authority would declare the result of the entrance examination on the official website.
- The result for the mains and prelims would be separately declared.
- Aspirants should check the official website from time to time for any news and updates in this regard.
- Successful Aspirants would have to attend counseling for final admission.
The answer key is released on the website and also on various portals that would help the student looking to console themselves in a fashion that would be more consoling.