UUEE 2021 or Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination is an entrance test of the National level. This is conducted by the University of Uttaranchal. This helps you to get admitted to the various postgraduate and also the undergraduate courses in the field of Technology, law, Management, and Computer Applications. This University is in Dehradun and was established in the year 2013. This University is a merger of the Uttaranchal Institute of Technology, Uttaranchal Institute of Management, and The Law College, Dehradun. Since 2018, the University is not organizing UUEE for admissions. The admission is being given on the basis of merit scores obtained by the candidates in 10+2 (Intermediate) level. In this article, we are providing all details about UUEE 2021 Application form, eligibility, dates, merit list, etc.
Uttaranchal University 2021 Notification:
- Uttaranchal University 2021 Application Form has been released on 16th January 2021. Click here to apply.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- UG courses: B.Tech, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, B.Com (Hons.), LLB (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.)Etc.
- PG courses: M.Tech, M.Sc., LLM, MBA, etc.
Uttaranchal University 2021 Exam Date:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Online Registration form date Starts||16th January 2021|
|Registration form Last Date||2nd week of March 2021|
|Merit List Releases||April/May 2021|
|Counselling Starts||June 2021|
UUEE 2021 Application Form:
The Uttaranchal University Admission 2021 Application Form is available online from 16th January 2021 and it will be there till March 2021. The candidates who are interested can fill up the application form. They can fill-up the form either offline or online.
- There are a few steps that you will have to follow in order to complete the application process. The login id will be provided to the candidate.
- He or she has to fill in all the necessary details in the registration form.
- It is important for the candidate to ensure that the details that are filled in are correct.
- Then in the application form, the applicants have to first upload the documents.
- They can first scan the documents and then upload them. These documents include photos and signatures also.
- The candidate needs to take a print of the filled up form and keep it with them.
- The application fee is Rs.1200/-
- The candidates do have the option of making the payment online through internet banking or by making use of a debit or credit card. The total money that has to be submitted will be Rs.1250/-.
The offline form along with DD has to be sent to the below-given address:
Uttaranchal University Arcadia Grant,
PO: Chandanwari, Prem Nagar,
Uttarakhand – 248007
Uttaranchal University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to apply for the UUEE, the candidate has to pass the class XII examination from one of the recognized boards.
- It is also important that the candidates did have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as important subjects.
- For BSc or B.Tech, it is absolutely necessary for the candidate to pass the class XII examination from the recognized board. For MBA the candidate has to complete his or her graduation from a recognized university.
UUEE 2021 Exam Pattern:
Uttaranchal University Entrance Exam (UUEE) 2021 has been canceled. The University will give admission based on 12th level scores. There will be no entrance Exam for Admission.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- Merit list will be prepared for all qualified candidates on the website via online mode.
- The merit list will be provided by the university for all courses.
- It will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks obtained in the 12th level & national level test scores.
- There will be a separate merit list that will prepare for B.Tech students on the basis of JEE Main rank/ scores.
- Candidates who will get their name on the merit list will further have to attend the counseling process.
Uttaranchal University 2021 Counselling
Uttaranchal University 2021 Counselling will be organized in the third week of June 2021. The Counseling will be conducted through offline mode. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counseling process. To participate in the counseling process, candidates will have to submit the application fee. Candidates will also have to carry important documents original as well as photo stated for verification & submission respectively.
- 10th or 12th certificate
- 10th or 12th mark sheet
- Graduation & Post graduation mark sheet
- Migration/ Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- ID proof- Driving License/ Aadhar card etc.
- Caste & Gap Certificate (if required)
- Rank/ score card of JEE Main/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CLAT/ CMAT.
- Medical fitness certificate (issued by CMO)
- Multiple passport size photographs