VEE 2023 stands for Vels Entrance Examination. Every year, there is the commencement of this University level entrance examination and so in the year 2023. The aim of the examination is to select candidates for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The examination will be offline and will be organized for various courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, etc. If you are looking forward to applying for VEE 2023 then it is important to collect important exam related details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, application fee, application form, admit card, etc.
VEE 2023 Application Form:
Candidates are required to collect comprehensive details about the application form. Here is the complete info:
- The application form to apply for VEE 2023 will release in the month of December.
- The application form can be acquired via online and offline mode.
- If you are applying via online form then use the online portal
- The details (personal and academics) should be correctly filled
- It is crucial to keep a copy of the filled application form before submitting it.
- Submit the application fee.
The application fee for the VEE 2023 examination is from Rs. 500- 1000/- only. The application fee is non-refundable. The fee can be submitted via online or offline mode. If you have decided to submit via online mode then use the modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net banking and if you have chosen offline mode, then submit via Demand Draft.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Steps to fill the VEE 2023 Application Form:
- Go to the official website VEE 2023.
- Go to Admission and Click on the ‘Apply Now’.
- You will find a new page on the screen
- Fill in all the details in the form such as name, course, exam centre, etc.
- Once you fill in the details, upload the documents asked for.
- Submit the application fee and application form.
- Avail the application form to apply for VELS 2023 from the VELS office or by post.
- Fill all the details carefully and correctly.
- Attach the photocopy of the documents and three latest passport size photographs and 2 self-addressed envelopes.
- Get Demand Draft of the amount from any bank in the name of VELS University which will be payable at Chennai.
- Send it to the address mentioned here along with the Demand Draft: The Registrar, Vels University, Velan Nagar, P.V. Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117, Tamil Nadu
VEE 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Application form Availability||December|
|Fill the Application Form Last Date||April|
|Admit Card date Issued||May|
|Date of Examination||May|
|Result date declaration||June|
Check the eligibility criteria mentioned below before finally applying for VEE 2023 examination:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years and a maximum of 25 years.
Check the Course Wise eligibility:
- Candidate must have successfully completed Class XII from some Recognized Board with 50% marks. Those who are appearing in Class XII may also apply for exam.
- Candidate must have qualified the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in examination
M.Tech: Those who have successfully cleared B.E/B.Tech degree from the recognized University may apply.
B.Pharma & Pharm. D:
- Those who have successfully completed Class XII or equivalent from any recognized Board may apply for B.Pharma & Pharm. D
- Candidates must have passed the examination with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology/Botany & Zoology.
MBA: Those who have cleared Graduation with at least 50% marks under 10+2+3 pattern from a Recognised University and High School may apply for MBA
MCA: Those who have acquired the degree of graduation in Mathematics at Degree level or Intermediate level may apply for MCA.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Given below is the examination pattern to appear for VEE 2023:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- Paper will be consisted of Objective type questions.
- Paper will be of 00 marks.
- The candidate will get a mark for every correct answer but there will be no negative marking.
If the applicant has a thorough knowledge of the Examination syllabus then it would be easy for the applicant to prepare for the examination. The syllabus of the engineering program comprises of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, General Knowledge and Fundamentals of Computing. MBA Syllabus consisted of the topics such as Language Comprehension, Analytical skills, Mathematical skills, Intelligence and critical reasoning & Global Environment. The official website will help in collecting the syllabus for other courses as well.
Admit card is a crucial document every candidate should avail of before moving to the examination centre. Here are the admit card details:
- Admit card can be acquired via online mode.
- Download the admit card from the official website.
- The admit card will be consisted of information such as the candidate’s name, exam centre address, roll number, Exam time/date.
- Carry admit card to the examination centre.
- Make sure to carry an admit card along with the govt. ID proof to the examination centre.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- First, go to the official website.
- Login with login id and password
- Go to the Admit card for VEE 2023 link.
- Download the admit card
- Take print of the admit card.
Check the details mentioned in the Admit Card such as candidate’s name, DOB, Registration Number, applicant’s Photograph and Signature, course applied for, Name of Examination, and Address of the Examination Center
The result will be announced in the month of July through online mode. Check the official website for availing of result information. After the result declaration, the merit list will be released based on the marks attained by the candidate.
Here are all the details about counseling round:
- After the result declaration, candidates will be invited for counseling round.
- The admission to the courses will be based on the marks acquired in the exam. Thus, candidates will be invited based on the merit list.
- Candidates who applied for an MBA will also appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- After the completion of counseling procedure, applicants will appear at the allotted centre with important documents.
- Reserved category applicants must carry a reserved category certificate along with them.
- It is compulsory to carry the latest passport-size photographs and photocopy of the documents for the admission process.
There are 24 cities in the nation to appear for the examination. Select the examination centre of your choice as per your convenience.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here