VITEEE 2023: VITEEE stands for the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. This entrance test is most popular amongst those, who wanted to make their careers in engineering. It is an Under Graduate Engineering course commenced by VIT, the known engineering college of India. The availability of the application form will begin in April every year. Complete details such as VITEEE 2023 Application Form, Admit Card, and Result provided below:
VITEEE 2023 Notification:
- VITEEE 2023 application form has been released and the last date to apply is 31st March 2022.
Vellore Institute Highlights:
|Name of Exam||VITEEE 2023|
|Exam Full Form||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Types of Exam||UG Level|
|Conducting Body||VIT University|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, B.Tech 4 Years Courses|
|Mode of Application form||Online/Offline Mode|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Contact Number||0416-220 2125 , 0416-330 5555|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
VIT 2023 Exam Date:
Here candidates find below VIT 2023 Exam Dates, Notification, and Admit Card Release Date:
|Online application form available||Started|
|Closing date of the Application form||31st March 2023|
|Slot booking Date||May 2023|
|VITEEE 2023 Exam Date (The VITEEE will be conducted as an online remote proctored examination)||15th April 2023 To 21st April 2023 (Tentative)|
|Declaration date of Result||June 2023|
|Commencement of counseling||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
VITEEE 2023 Application Form:
The VITEEE 2023 Application Form is available in two modes: offline and online. Candidates are required to collect the application form from the official site, fill it out, and submit it. Pay the fee via modes such as credit card, internet banking, debit card, etc. If applying in the offline mode, candidates are required to avail of the application form from the online mode, fill in the personal and other details, and submit them at the recommended address.
Steps to Apply for Online Application Form:
- First, visit the official website of VITEEE.
- Then Register yourself by entering details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID, phone number, etc.
- A verification link will be sent to your registered ID and check your mail ID for login details.
- Now login with the help of login credentials.
- Then fill in the details such as qualifications and other details.
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take the printout of your confirmation page & keep it safe for future use.
VITEEE 2023 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
For Offline Application Form:
- First, purchase the application form at campuses or post offices through cash payment.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Paste colored photographs & make a signature on the required place.
- DD must be drawn in favor of “VIT University” payable at VIT campuses.
- Now send the application form along with DD to the address mentioned above.
Candidates can submit VITEEE 2023 application fee through any online or offline medium. The online application fee will be Rs.1150/- while the offline application fee will be Rs.1250/-. Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking. For Offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “Vellore Institute of Technology” payable at the following campuses:
- VIT- Vellore
- VIT- Chennai
- VIT- Bhopal
- VIT- AP
- Those who have completed their Class XII with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biotechnology with at least 50% aggregate marks can apply for the test
- Those who have passed the engineering courses with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics can move ahead for the entrance test
- Candidates who have passed in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are eligible for Bio-Technology, Bio-Medical, Bioinformatic Engineering courses.
- For the VITEEE 2023 candidates pass the exam of 10+2 by any board such as ISCE, CBSE & State Board New Delhi.
- Two-Year Pre University / 10+2 Examination conducted by the University & Recognized board of India.
- NIOS students are eligible for VITEEE 2023. Candidates must have provided the joining time Migration & transfer certificate.
- Candidates must have 60% Marks in Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry & Physics.
The Examination is divided into four different sections-Part-1 for Physics, Part-2 for Chemistry, Part- for Mathematics, Part-4 for Biology. Every section comprises 40 objective Questions for 1 mark each
There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers. Candidates need to complete subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology. They can attempt part-1, part-2, part-3 (or) part-4 based completely on their choices.
The VITEEE 2023 Syllabus, candidates should prepare for the 10+2 syllabus include the books Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology syllabus. Will can find the below chapter wise syllabus for VITEEE:
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy & Power
- Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- P,D & F-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium & Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biodiversity, ecology & environment
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Matrices and their Applications
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Probability Distributions
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Calculus
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
Candidates who submit the successful application form before time. They can check VITEEE 2023 Admit Card Online mode, the admit card will be published on the official website. Candidates can print out and Download Admit Card after booking the exam slot.
Candidates can check the VITEEE Result on the official website of the University. Candidates can check the result through online mode. The Result will be published after 2 weeks of the Exam. VITEEE Merit List will be prepared based on the total mark of candidates.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
3 thoughts on “VITEEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Result”
When will the 2021 viteee form be available
Is the syllabus correct for viteee 2021 ??
Please inform me about availability of entrance test forms availability