VITMEE 2022: The application form for VITMEE 2022 will be available online from March second week, 2022. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) organizes VITMEE every year. Candidates can apply for admission into various courses like MCA, M.Techetc by qualifying VITMEE. Candidates can secure admission into the courses depending on the marks acquired by them in the entrance test. Willing candidates need to apply for the admission test as according to the eligibility standards maintained by different institutes. Candidates can have a look regarding application form, exam dates, application fees, exam pattern, eligibility standards, syllabus, result, cut off and so on regarding VITMEE 2022 in this article.
VITMEE Significant Points:
- Applicants having over than 2 years break in their educational career are illegible for the entrance.
- Before submitting the application fee candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully as there is no option for application fee refund.
- Final year candidates can apply for the entrance though it is necessary to complete the Bachelor’s Degree prior to the interview session.
- By availing the slot booking procedure candidates can opt for their preferred timing for the examination.
- The application forms for NRI and PIO are issued distinctly.
VITMEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form submission date to start:||February|
|Fill the Application Form Final Date:||May|
|Booking the Slot Date:||May|
|Admit Card Upload Date:||May|
|VITMEE 2022 Exam Date||June|
VITMEE 2022 Application Form
Applicants are advised to check the information related to the VITMEE Application Form:
- The Application form for VITMEE 2022 will be available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from March second week 2022.
- The final date for submission of application form is from the third week of May 2022.
- For registration applicants need to upload scanned photographs with a signature in the recommended format.
- Candidates are asked to provide all academic, personal & necessary details while filling the application form.
- Applicants are not required to post the application form via any offline mode to the exam conducting office.
- Finally, applicants must take a printed version of the filled application form for future reference.
- The fees for submitting the application form need to be paid via online mode.
- Candidates can avail credit card/ debit card/internet banking for paying the application fees.
- Applicants need to submit an application fee of Rs.1200/- while submitting the application form.
Prior to filling up the application form candidates are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2022 carefully. The Eligibility criteria include the following points:
- Any Indian citizen or NRI or PIO or candidates belonging to the Foreign category will be equally eligible to seat for VITMEE.
- Applicants must possess a graduation degree from any reputed academic organization to be suitable for the examination.
- A minimum 60% score is mandatory for the candidates to be eligible for VITMEE 2022.
- There must be a steady fair academic record from class 10th to 12th.
- Final year appearing candidates in the graduation examination are eligible for the examination.
- Candidates having 2 years or less than 2 years of educational break can also seat for VITMEE.
Applicants must check the information related to the Exam Pattern of VITMEE 2022 in order to get themselves ready for the entrance.
- VITMEE 2022 will follow the online mode of examination.
- Questions for VITMEE will be in English.
- Candidates have to answer the questions within 2 hours.
- All the questions will be MCQ type.
- For every correct answer candidates can fetch 1 mark.
- Candidates need to answer 80 questions from different subjects each comprising 1 mark.
- There will be 20 marks devoted to the English language.
- A total of 100 questions will be there for 100 marks in the VITMEE examination 2022.
VITMEE syllabus is framed depending on the course chosen by the students. Candidates have to make them ready as per the examination at their graduation level. The information booklet consists of the complete syllabus for the VITMEE examination.
The examination will have 20 questions from English communication. Topics from English communication include Proofreading, Writing technical Instructions, Preparing Questionnaires, Writing Minutes & Memos, Transcoding, Use of Conjunction, Subject-Verb Agreement, Voices, Prepositions, Articles and tense.
Candidates have to download admit card from the official website through online mode. Candidates can avail of the VITMEE Admit card from the third week of May 2022. In order to receive hall tickets candidates have to follow the slot booking procedure.
Hall Ticket will comprise all necessary information like candidates names, exam centre, roll number, date & timing of the examination with several other information. It will be obligatory for all the applicants to take the admit cards along with them at the examination hall.
The Result for VITMEE 2022 will be declared in the month of June 2022. Candidates can get their results via online mode. The result will include the rank and score of the students.
In order to get their results candidates to have to provide their login id on the official website. The merit list will be framed based on the marks scored by the candidates. Candidates can check the merit list on the official website of VITMEE.
The counselling session will be announced by the university after the result has been declared. The Counselling process for VITMEE 2022 will take place from June 3rd week 2022. Candidates need to get their call letter from the official website just before the counselling session.
Candidates need to submit their photo, original documents with the counselling fees at the time of counselling. Without proper documents, no candidate can be a part of the institute. The documents comprise of Admit card of VITMEE 2022, migration certificate, 10th and 12th mark sheet and so on.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
VIT University will declare the cut off for VITMEE 2022 immediately after the result of VITMEE 2022. Candidates must keep a constant eye on the official website to know about the announcement of the cut off score.
VITMEE answer key will not be declared by the VIT University.VITMEE examination will be conducted via an online method where a huge database is followed to set the questions and thus it is simply impossible to announce the Answer Key via online. But the VITMEE Answer Key will be announced by different tutorial centres immediately after the examination.