VMOU Admission 2022 is organized by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, located in Kota. VMOU commences university level admission procedure for admission in several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the candidates will be proffered twice in a year in a year-January & July 2022. For attaining admission in B.Ed, MBA, Ph.D. and many other courses in the same category, the university prefers taking the entrance tests. Those who clear the entrance test will be able to acquire admission into the University. Candidates have chances to acquire admission in fields such as computer applications, management, science, arts, etc. Via this article, collect complete information about the examination.
VMOU Programmes Proffered:
- UG Programmes: B.Com, B.A. (Journalism), B.A, B.Sc., B.Lib & Information Science, BCA, BBA, B.Ed, etc.
- PG Programmes: M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, M.Lib & Information Science, M.A. (Journalism), MCA, MBA etc.
VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form:
- Seek the application form through offline and online mode.
- If you attain via offline mode then go to the regional centers of VMOU.
- If you are choosing online mode then go for registration first then fill the required details, upload scanned images such as photographs & signature & make the fee payment.
- Make sure to register via relevant valid mobile number and Gmail ID to fetch the user id and password via SMS after submitting the form.
- The application process will be the same for all the courses.
VMOU 2022 Application Fee:
- The cost of the application fee will be Rs.100.
- Cost for MBA fee will be Rs.1000
- Make a payment of the application fee via Online Mode using debit or credit card or even net banking.
- You can also pay the application fee via Online banking/challan/ E-mitra.
VMOU 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Released date||3rd week of February|
|Online registration start||February|
|Final date online registration||April|
|VMOU Exam Date 2022||3rd week of May|
|Result Date Announced||1st week July|
|Counselling||1st week August|
- Candidates belonging to India and foreign nationals can also apply.
- There will be no specific age limit to apply for VMOU Admission 2022.
- Those who are applying for UG admissions must have successfully cleared class XII from Open University in the year 2022. For seeking admission in PG courses, ensure that candidates must have passed the degree of graduation from some recognized University.
- Those who are applying for undergraduate courses must have attained at least 50% marks in class XII. Those who have applied for the PG course must have attained at least 50% marks in Graduation.
- Those who belong to Rajasthan will get relaxation in percentage like OBC/PWD/Widow/ SC/ST/Divorced females will attain 5% of relaxation in UG/PG eligibilities.
- The mode of the examination will be offline.
- The examination will be commenced in two languages- English & Hindi.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the test.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be no negative marking.
Distribution of questions in MBA is mentioned below:
- Reading comprehension will consist of 25 questions
- Logical Reasoning will consist of 25 questions
- Numerical ability will consist of 25 questions
- Data interpretation will consist of 25 questions
- The mode of the exam will be offline.
- The examination will be commenced in two languages – English & Hindi.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the paper.
- The candidate will receive 3 marks for the correct answer and there will be a deduction of 1 mark for an incorrect answer.
Distribution of questions in B.Ed Exam is mentioned below:
- Teacher aptitude will have 30 questions
- Mental Ability will have 30 questions
- General awareness will have 30 questions
- Language proficiency (English & Hindi) will have 60 questions (30 for English and 30 for Hindi)
VMOU Admission 2022 Syllabus:
Syllabus for the MBA course will be split into 4 different sections such as – Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and Numerical Ability.
Syllabus for B.Ed. the course will be split into 5 sections such as – Teacher Aptitude, Mental Ability, General Awareness, Language Proficiency in English and Language Proficiency in Hindi.
- Avail the admit card via online mode. VMOU 2022 Admit Card will be easily available a month prior of the exam date.
- Make sure to carry the admit card and one photo ID proof to go to the examination hall.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The result of the examination will begin within 15 days after the examination will be commenced. In order to check the result, enter login credentials. Based on the result, a separate merit list will be prepared. Those who are shortlisted will be given a called for counselling and further admission procedure. The announcement of the result date will be different depending on the course. Keep the print out of the examination result before the admission process ends.
Counselling for MBA & B.Ed. the course will be commenced via offline mode and for other courses, candidates will be short-listed on the basis of the scores achieved by them. Candidates will be required to be available for counselling on the date and time given.