WBJEE JEEDEC 2022: WBJEE is shortened for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Those who are looking for seeking admission in five-year evening programmes for Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Civil / Mechanical Engineering offered at Jadavpur University can apply for WBJEE JEEDEC 2022.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 Application Process:
The application form will be provided via online mode using the official website. The steps involved in the application process are as follows:
- Step#1- Registration Process: Start with the registration. The candidate is required to enter all the details in the registration form correctly. Make sure to provide your current working email address genuine and phone number to make further communication. Next, when you go again login you will be asked to enter your application number and date of birth.
- Step#2- Fill the Application Form: Fill the online application form and enter all the personal information and choices of two examination centers. Fill all the fields one by one.
- Step#3- Upload the Requisite Images: Upload the scanned images of signature, photograph and Admit Card/class 10th mark sheet for age proof.
- Step#4- Submit Fee: Pay the application fee of amount Rs. 510/- (Application fee = Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges = Rs. 10/-). Pay the amount via e-challan. After paying the fee, re-login to your account and enter the payment details.
After getting done with all the above-mentioned four steps, submit your application and the system will generate a confirmation page.
WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 Exam Date:
|Test Events||Respective Dates|
|Online application form will be available||March|
|Deadline of application including Payment of fee and download the confirmation page||April|
|Admit card can be downloaded||June|
|WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 Examination date||June|
|Result would be published||July|
The minimum eligibility to appear in WBJEEB JEEDEC 2022 is given below:
- There is no specific age limit described by the authority.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have successfully cleared Diploma examination with at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade point from UGC recognized Indian University/Government/Statutory body in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering.
- SC/ST/Pwd category applicants must acquire at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicant must have at least a year of experience in the related field counted from diploma exam result date till the submission of the application.
- Those who are selected for admission must acquire a “No Objection Certificate” for the respective course of study.
Given below is the syllabus of WBJEE JEEDEC 2022: The syllabus for different branches of engineering as follows:
There are two parts in civil engineering Part A and Part B. You can check the topics for both parts:
Part – A
- Applied Mechanics
- the principle of virtual work
- Use of simple column formula.
- The solution of determinate trusses.
- Fluid Mechanic
Part – B
- General Civil Engineering
- Planning and Construction
- Sanitary Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Roads and Railways
- Electrical Engineering
- Units and dimension
- Direct current circuits
- Magnetic circuits
- Alternating current circuits
- Network theorems
- Measuring instruments
- DC generators and motors
- Generation, transmission, and distribution
- Semiconductor devices
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics and Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics, Fluid Machines & Thermal Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Operational features of basic machine tools
- Cutting tools
- Theory of metal cutting
- Press Work
- Iron-Carbon equilibrium diagram – heat treatment of steel
- Industrial Management
- Principles of Jigs and Fixtures
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 Exam Pattern:
Check the exam pattern given below:
- The question paper will be separate for Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineering aspirants.
- The question paper will be consisted of 100 MCQ-type questions. The answer of the questions to be marked on OMR Answer Sheets by using only black/blue ballpoint pen.
- There will be four alternatives for every question and you need to choose any correct answer.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of ¼ marks for an incorrect response.
- Paper will be commenced in English language only.
- The exam will be commenced in offline mode.
- Exam duration will be for 2 hours.
Admit Card of the registered applicants will be provided to download at the official website. Make sure to bring the hard copy of the admit card. Check all the details mentioned in the admit card. Keep your admit card safely and carry it along to the examination center. Also, carry Aadhaar card and passport to the exam center.
Examination Centre details: WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 exam will be commenced in Kolkata and Howrah.
The result of the WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 will be released on the given date and day. Check the official website to avail the exam result. Go to the official website www.wbjeeb.in in the month of July and get a glimpse of the result.
Counselling and Admission Process:
The examination result will be given to Jadavpur University and later this university will commence counselling and admission process. Counselling process is mandatory to attend for the applicants. Those who have successfully cleared the examination will be shortlisted in the merit list and will appear for counseling process. Chosen applicants will then register themselves for the counseling round and will appear for counseling process for seat allotment. It is important for applicant to carry crucial documents at the counseling center for document verification
During the time of counseling, seats will be offered to the applicants. Based on the marks attained in the examination, availability of seats, choice filling and documents verification, the seat will be allotted to the applicants in institutes of Jadavpur University.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here