WBJEE PUBDET 2023: An admission test is organized every year by Presidency University for enrolling candidates in their undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Candidates need to follow the entire admission procedure to seek admission to this university. The candidates who qualify for the entrance exam get a chance to study at Presidency University. PUBDET or Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test is conducted for undergraduate candidates whereas PUMDET is organized for postgraduate applicants. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Board/WBJEE releases the WBJEE PUBDET Notice annually with the application form. For 2023 PUBDET the application form will be available from March 2023.
PUBDET 2023 Notification:
- WBJEE PUBDET 2023 Application Form has been released on 3rd January 2023.
PUBDET 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Exam Name||Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET)|
|Level of Examination||University Level Examination|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
|Exam Purpose||For admission into various Under Graduate courses in the Presidency University.|
|Official Site||wbjeeb.nic.in or wbjeeb.in|
Points to Remember For WBJEE PUBDET Admission:
- The entrance exam will be based on offline mode
- Candidates seeking admission under Presidency University at the undergraduate level have to seat for the PUBDET.
- PUMDET candidates must be the postgraduate applicants
- PUMDET successful candidates will be eligible to pursue their post-graduation under this university.
PUBDET 2023 Exam Date:
|Event||Exam Date 2023|
|Application Form Start to submit||3rd January 2023|
|End to submit the application form||31st January 2023|
|Last date of Downloading Confirmation Page||2nd to 4th February 2023|
|Admit Card Issue date||11th May 2023|
|PUBDET 2023 Exam Date||20th & 21st May 2023|
|Result Date Issue||To be announced later|
PUBDET 2023 Application Form:
- The application form for WBJEE PUBDET 2023 will be available via online mode from March 2023.
- The candidates primarily need to go to the official website of Presidency University to acquire the application form.
- By registering on the website all information related to the candidate’s name, date of birth, sex, parents name, address, nationality, category, academic qualification the application form can be filled. They also need to send a recent passport-size photograph as well.
- No other offline mode will be available for the candidates to receive the application form.
- As there is no correction facility available so candidates are asked to re-check the application form before sending it across.
- All the forms must be sent before the due date. Incorrect or incomplete details will not be entertained by the authority.
- Candidates have to take a printed copy of the application form to get enclosed with certain other essential documents which they need to send to the university.
- A scanned passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded with other necessary documents. The essential documents comprise the Demand Draft of the Application Fees, a certificate of qualifying class 10th examination, nationality, and certificate of the category a student belongs to.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Candidates applying for WBJEE PUB DET 2023 have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- for general & Rs. 400 for SC/ ST/ OBA/ A, OBC/ B.
- Application fee transactions can only be done online mode by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Steps To Apply For WBJEE PUBDET 2023 Entrance Exam:
- Visit the official website of WBJEE PUBDET i.e, wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to the Events & News Section.
- The WBJEE PUBDET 2023 Information Brochure will be present.
- Click on that Brochure & read all the details present in the Brochure.
- Then enter the details to Register.
- Fill in all the details in the application form and upload all the documents required for the Exam.
- Then pay the application fee and hit on the submit button.
- Download and take a printout for further usage.
PUBDET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The PUBDET 2023 Eligibility Criteria of the candidates enrolling for this entrance are as follows:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- There is no upper or lower age limit.
- Higher Secondary certification from any recognized board.
- Postgraduate candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any reputed academic organization/institution.
- This entrance examination can be attended by candidates under any age group.
- Candidates about international boards with ‘A’ Level must have a minimum of 3 subjects in their IGCSE inter.
- The Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- English will be the medium of the test except for Hindi and Bengali language as vernacular subjects.
- Candidates need to answer multiple-choice questions/MCQ.
- Each question will have four options. Each paper will have 50 questions to be completed within 1 ½ hour.
- This 100 marks question paper will have one correct answer among four options.
- Each correct entry will carry 2 marks and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
- If somebody answers more than one option then also .25 will be subtracted and the answer will be treated wrong by the authority. No marks will be deducted for not answering a question.
PUBDET 2023 Syllabus:
The entrance test will be on the class XI and XII syllabus of different renowned boards or councils.
- Mathematics will cover coordinate geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, etc based on the Senior Secondary syllabus.
- For Physics it will be units and measurements, Laws of Motion, Friction, etc as in the syllabus for Senior Secondary.
- The chemistry syllabus will comprise atoms and molecules, radioactivity, and so on as per the syllabus of classes X and XII.
The admit card for WBJEE PUB DET 2023 will be announced in May through the online method. Candidates need to login to the official website to get the same. Candidates will get the admit cards just a few days before the exam commences in May. The admit cards will only be distributed to the candidates who have finished the form successfully before the stipulated due date.
To download the admit card applicants must check the official website and press the link to admit card. In the new window, candidates have to give their application id number or date of birth. Applicants can download it after going through all the information provided on the admit card. Candidates can immediately approach the officials for any wrong entry in the admit card. Candidates must carry the printed admit card downloaded from the website along with them to the examination center as without a valid admit card he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination. PUB DET Admit Card will have a candidate’s name, registration number, Date of Birth, name of the exam center, date of admission test, and exam time.
WBJEE PUBDET 2023 Result:
WBJEE PUBDET 2023 candidates can check their results in June 2023 via online mode. Results will be available on the official website. It is an important document containing all details of marks acquired by a candidate in the entrance examination organized by the university.
By using the login id and password candidates have to download their results. They must take a hard copy printed version of the result for future use. Based on the results, a merit list will be prepared by the university authorities immediately after the entrance results are out. The merit list will be separate for every course. This merit list is basically the names of the candidates who got qualified for the counseling round.
Click Here – WBJEE Counselling
The WBJEE PUB DET follows different cutoffs based on the category of the student. General candidates will have 75% as the cut-off. The cut-off score for SC/ST will be 65% and 60% will be for the OBC candidates. For those who belong to the unreserved category, the cut-off in the entrance will 70% for them.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here