West Bengal ITI Admission 2021: West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) is the conducting authority for organizing West Bengal ITI Admission. The authority conducts an entrance examination for selection of candidates in various govt. and private ITIs colleges in the state of West Bengal. I need to submit the application form before the last date. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for admissions into different ITIs trade courses. The trades are divided into two groups i.e. Group E and Group M. The candidates can apply either for Group E trades or Group M trades. The candidates applying for both groups will be rejected. It is important for all candidates to know about complete admission details like eligibility criteria, application form, examination pattern and counselling process, etc. The candidates can get all the necessary details regarding the West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 from this post.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidates can apply for WB ITI through offline or offline mode.
- To fill the West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 Application Form offline the candidates can purchase the application form from all government/ PPP government ITI on all working days. The form must be filled within the defined time period.
- In the application form, the candidates need to fill all the basic personal and educational details.
- The details filled in the application form must be correct otherwise it might get rejected.
- Candidates must do the submission of application form in person.
- No correction will be done in the application form after that.
- No documents need to be submitted along with the application form (except for Kanyashree enrolled candidates who will have to submit a supporting document).
- To apply online the candidates will have to visit the official site.
- Fill all the correct details in the application form like education, personal, communication and etc.
- Upload scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form (Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG file format.)
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Then submit the application form.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Exam Date:
The important dates of West Bengal ITI 2021 Admission are given in the table below:
|Submit the Application form||January|
|Submission of last date application form||April|
|Releases date of Admit card||May|
|WB ITI 2021 Exam date||June|
|Counselling Date||Updated soon|
West Bengal ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
The eligibility conditions for different groups are given below. Candidates can check important eligibility facts:
- The candidates should be of a minimum of 14 years at the time of examination.
- There is no upper age limit
Eligibility for Group “M” Courses/Trades:
- Candidate must have qualified 10thclass or equivalent exam passed from a recognized board/institute
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have Physical Science and Mathematics in the qualifying exam for admission in Engineering Group courses.
Eligibility for Group “E” Courses/Trades
- Candidate must have qualified 8th class from any recognized board of West Bengal State.
WB ITI 2021 Application Fee:
- The application fee for In case of OMR Application form is Rs.350/- (Rs.175/- for Kanyashree enrollees)
- The application fee In case of online application form: Rs.330/- (Rs.165/- for Kanyashree enrollees)
West Bengal ITI Admit Card:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- The admit card for the common entrance test will be available online.
- To download the admit card candidates can visit the official site www.wbescte.co.in.
- To download the admit card from the official site enter your Application Form number and password.
- The admit card is an important document because it consist of details like date, time and venue of the entrance exam.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the examination center for every candidate.
- Also carry a passport size photograph and ID proof in the examination hall.
Result and Merit List:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The WB ITI Result of the common entrance test will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and password.
- A merit list of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks.
- The successful candidates will be called for counseling.
- For Group M applicants, the authorities will release the merit list based on the qualifying exam (class 10th) marks.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to enter their choice of trade and institutes.
- The counselling process will be held in online mode.
- In order to fill choice, the candidates need to log in to the official portal by entering their User ID and Date of Birth.
- After online choice filling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates need to take a printout of seat allotment letter and report to the allotted ITI with following documents.
- Mark Sheet and certificates of qualifying exam (Class 8th/10th)
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Kanyashree enrollee certificate (If applicable)
- Vocational pass certificate (if applicable)
- 2 passport size photograph.