West Bengal ITI Admission 2022 will be commenced by the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training. This is a state-level examination that takes place every year. Admission will be proffered in two group courses- E and M group of ITI. The first common entrance test (CET) will be commenced by the authority for providing admission in group E trades. In M group trades candidates will get admission based on the marks obtained by them in qualifying examination. Candidates can read this article to know more about the West Bengal ITI Admission 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The West Bengal ITI Admission application form can be acquired via offline mode or online mode.
- Fill the application form by first week of March month.
- Fill all the details in the application correctly.
- Fill the details such as educational details, personal info, etc without a miss.
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photo and signature in the application form. Make sure that images size should be in JPG/ JPEG file format.
- Submit the filled application form by the fourth week of April 2022.
- There is no proviso-like form correction facility once the application form is submitted.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for the admission procedure.
- Submit print out of the application form and fee at the ITI center.
West Bengal ITI Application Fee:
- Pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form and Rs.200 as application fee (Rs.100 for Kanyashree enrolled candidates)
- OMR application form fee includes Rs.250 (Rs.125 for Kanyashree). OMR application fee for Kanyashree women candidates will be Rs.125 and for online application, the form fee is Rs.100.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
West Bengal ITI 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form Available||March 1st week|
|Deadline for submitting an application form||2nd week of April|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May|
|West Bengal ITI 2022 Exam Date||1st week of June|
|Result Date Declaration||June|
Candidates must check West Bengal ITI Admission 2022 eligibility criteria before filling application form:
- Candidate should be citizen of India.
- Candidate must be possessed with a domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- The age limit if the candidate will be 14 years as on 1st August 2022.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2022 Qualification:
- For E Group: Candidate must have successfully cleared the 8th level from some recognized board.
- For M Group: Candidates must have successfully cleared the 10th level from the state board of West Bengal.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Candidate must have an idea of the pattern of the paper. The question paper will consist of objective type of questions. There will be no negative marking in the examination.
Exam Syllabus will be based on 8th / 10th class subjects. Candidates are suggested to check the complete syllabus of the test. Questions that will be asked from the subjects include General awareness, reasoning, English Comprehension, General Intelligence & Numerical Ability.
The admit card for E Group will be easily available via online mode. Download the admit card fourth week of May 2022. Make sure for carrying the admit card at the examination center. Download the admit card by entering application number and password. Candidate will not be permitted to give an exam without admit card. Go through all the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the exam conducting authorities. Carry admit card, passport size photograph and ID proof in the examination hall.
Exam Result/ Merit List:
Exam result will be declared in the last week of June 2022. Check the result via online mode only. There will be no proviso like sending of the result via offline mode. To check the result, enter the roll number and password. Check all the details carefully and keep result safely for further reference.
Counselling process will be commenced in the first week of July 2022. Those who clear the entrance examination or whose name is there on the merit list will be given a call for counselling process. Counselling will take place in the following steps- choice filling and seat allotment process. Carry your original documents during counselling.
As soon as documents are verified, the candidate will submit the fee and the seat will be allotted. After completion of the counselling process, seat confirmation letter will be facilitated to the candidates. As per the seat allotment letter candidate will have to report to the respective ITI institutions.
Documents to Carry on the Day of Counselling:
- Mark sheet of class 8th
- Mark sheet of class X
- Kanyashree enrolled certificate
- Caste certificate
- Admit card of group E
- Aadhar card
- Migration certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- 2 latest passport size photographs, etc
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here