X-GMAT 2022: X-GMAT is an entrance test conducted every year by XUB (Xavier University Bhubaneswar). It is also known as the missionary General Management Aptitude Test. Xavier University provides completely different undergraduate and postgraduate courses for eligible students. On the basis of marks scored in the test, students get admission in the University. The university has partnerships with nearly 30 more schools from all over the globe.XIMB, XUB are partners with several national and international organizations.
X-GMAT 2022 APPLICATION FORM:
Students can fill the application form online which is available on the website of the institute. Candidates can fill the application form online before the due date set by the University. Authorities can directly reject a form if the information entered is false or the form is submitted after the due date. Applicants must fill their personal information carefully and put their photographs and digital signatures in JPEG format. After filling the form candidates must take a copy of that form before submitting it. Candidates must check all the details carefully before submitting the form as they will not be able to edit once it is submitted.
After filling the application form online candidates must pay their fees through net banking, credit card, debit card, etc. Candidates are requested to fill the form category wise and the application fees are rupees 1600and for the program is rupees 1200 and the additional program is rupees 800.
X-GMAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form available||October|
|End to submit the application form||January 2022|
|X-GMAT Admit Card||January 2022|
|XGMAT 2022 Exam Date||January 2022|
- Applicants who have already qualified XAT, CAT, GMAT can get admission directly in university without X-GMAT
- There is no specified age limit for admission in the university
- Candidate must have a 3-year bachelor degree or its equivalent from any recognized board or university
- The applicants who are already working in some organization have to show the document
- Indian national candidates can apply
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the examination
X-GMAT EXAM PATTERN:
It will be a Computer Based Test and the students will get 2 hours to complete the test. All questions will be of the multiple-choice type and there will be a total of 5 sections of in the exam as followed
- Quantitative aptitude
- Data interpretation and logical reasoning
- Verbal ability
- Emotional quotient
- General awareness
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Percentage and its application, ratio and its applications, numbers and its applications, algebra, number system, Data interpretation and logical reasoning, work and time, logarithms, geometry and its applications, HCF and LCM, Time speed distance, surds and indices, inequality, bar, table, caselet, data sufficiency, line graph
- Vocabulary, grammar, para jumbles, reading, sentence correction, idioms, one-word substitution, critical reasoning, general awareness, comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogism contextual uses, analogies, Government and politics, business, economy, famous personalities, awards and winner, current affairs, important happening around the world, static GK, emotional quotient.
Admit Card commonly known as hall ticket is necessary for every student appearing in the exam. It is an entry ticket in the exam hall for students. For verification purposes, candidates must carry some other identity proofs along with the admit card. Admit card will be released before 7 days of examination. Application downloads their admit card from the official website of the university. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the hall ticket. Candidates must take a printout of the admit card from the official website as the use of Electronics is prohibited inside the examination centre. Centre of the examination will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
The result of the entrance examination will be posted on the official website of a University by the officials. Candidates can log in with their credentials on the website and get their results. Students are requested to keep a copy of the result with themselves as it will be required in the further admission process. Considering the marks of an applicant based on the test merit list will be released by officials. Then there will be counselling for the students who are eligible to take admission in the university and finally, seats will be allocated to those students. Candidates who cleared the X-GMAT test are then called for writing ability test, group discussion, and personal interview rounds.
After a few days of the test, when the evaluation process is started answer key is released in public on the official website of University for students to estimate and calculate the marks obtained in the test.
Cut off is minimum marks that a student must score in order to seek admission to the university. It is decided by official considering various factors as follows
- Number of students appearing in X-GMAT
- Total number of students in X-GMAT
- The difficulty level of questions
- Number of students who cleared the test
However, it is slightly less for reserved category students.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here