XAT 2018 is the important examination which is decided to take place in January 2018 though the date is tentative. This exam is carried out via Xavier Labour Relations Institute on behalf of XAMI to acquire admission to the management programmes in XLRI Jamshedpur and into various other Xavier Associate Management Institutes and in many other B-schools located across the India. Those who are looking forward to apply in the examination need to acquire admission form in September, 2017.
XAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Those who are interested to apply for the examination need to have acquired with the three years Bachelorâ€™s degree or the equivalent from some recognized university. Those who are in the final year of the graduation by June 2018 can also fill the application form
NRU and foreign candidates can also apply for this reputed examination via GMAT score card. However, students belonging to Dubai and Kathmandu are not applicable for exam
The online application from will start available from Sep 2016 and till the end of December 2016. Candidates are required to fetch the application form via official website and pay for the application fee via modes such as net banking, demand draft debit card, credit card, or through cash. Upload the scan photograph and signature after filling the form as this is a crucial formality that needs to be done. Cost of the application form will be Rs. 1500/- +Rs. 250/- for every programme of XLRI
XAT 2018 Exam Dates:
- Beginning of the availability of the application form: From September – 2017
- Last date for application form submission: November – 2017
- Last date to make change in the name of the city: November – 2017
- Admit card will be provided from: December – 2018
- Examination date: Jan – 2018
- Result publication: Jan – 2018
- Beginning of the counseling process: Yet to announce
- The examination will commence via offline mode that is one has to use pen and paper for performing the answers to the questions
- The Paper divide into two parts – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 comprises of 78 questions- 23 questions from Verbal and Logical Ability, 26 questions from Decision Making, 29 questions from Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
- Paper 2 comprises of 25 questions from General Awareness and one has to attempt for essay writing.
- Candidates provide with 170 minutes for attempting Paper 1 exam and 35 minutes for completing Paper 2.
- Candidates can leave 13 questions unattempted. After the completion of the time limit, 0.05 marks will reduce for every un-attempted question.
The admit card will be provided with the use of the official website. Get the admit card in the month of December 2016 by downloading it from the main site. Collect the admit card because this require to be with you while attempting for the examination. Examiner also checks the admit card, so carry it for sure.
XAT 2018-19Â Result:
The result for the XAT examination for the year 2018 will announce in the month of January 2018. To check the result, click the official site and check the result by entering roll number and other details.
XAT 2018 Counseling Procedure:
In regard to the counseling process, you need to wait for the result declaration. Just after seeking the results, counseling session will begin through online process.