XAT 2024: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute XLRI on behalf of XAMI. XAT is a university-level entrance examination. Candidates can use the XAT score for admission to various other top-ranked B-Schools across the country. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for admission. In this article, candidates get the complete details of XAT 2024 including, important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
XAT 2024 Notification:
- XAT 2024 Application form will be released soon.
- XAT 2024 Highlights
- Exam Date
- XAT 2024 Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Counseling Procedure
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Xavier Aptitude Test 2024: Highlights
Xavier Aptitude Test
Test Conducting Body
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur
Mode of Exam
Application form Release Date
XAT 2024 Exam Date:
|Application form Release Date||August 2023|
|Last date for application form submission||December 2023|
|Application form submit with late fee||December 2023|
|Admit Card Download||December 2023|
|XAT 2024 Exam Date||January 2024|
|Result date announced||January 2024|
|counseling process start||After the announced result|
Xavier Aptitude Test 2024 Application Form:
The XAT 2024 Online Application Form will start available from August and till the end of November. Candidates are required to fetch the application form via the official website and pay the application fee via modes such as net banking, demand draft debit card, credit card, or cash. Upload the scan photograph and signature after filling the form as this is a crucial formality that needs to be done.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|XAT 2024 Registration Fee (Without Late fee)||Rs.1750/- Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.300/- each|
|XAT 2024 Registration Fee (With Late Fee Charges)||Rs.2050/- Additional fee for every XLRI programs– Rs.500/- each|
|Indian candidates applying for GMP through GMAT||Rs.2500|
|NRI and Foreign for one or more programme through GMAT||Rs. 500/-|
Steps To Apply for XAT Exam 2024 Application Form:
Here is the step-by-step procedure to apply for XAT Examination:
- After going through all the instructions, if you have decided to apply for the examination then check the step-by-step process below:
- As all the information is mentioned on the official website, so you also visit there.
- In the next page, go to the Homepage and start filling the Registration form and generate the login details.
- Use the login details to fill the application form and click on “Save & Next”
- Now, upload the documents such as your latest photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Take a preview of the application form and confirm the details given in the application form.
- After checking the details, click “Final submission” and take a print for the further reference
- Lastly, submit the amount of the Application fee given in the application form.
- Take a print of the Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Those who are interested to apply for the examination need to have acquired three years Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from some recognized university. Those who are in the final year of graduation by June 2024 can also fill the application form.
- NRU and foreign candidates can also apply for this reputed examination via the GMAT scorecard. However, students belonging to Dubai and Kathmandu are not applicable for an exam.
- There is no specific age limit for XAT 2024.
If Candidates want to apply for the Exam, then they must have known about the XAT 2024 Exam Pattern.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be the online mode (computer-based exam).
- Question Types: In this exam question will ask Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be the total duration for this exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each correction answer candidates get one mark.
- Negative Marking: Negative Marking will be allowed for this exam, 0.25 will deduct for an incorrect answer.
The Exam is divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 & Part 2.
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Duration|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||27||2 hours 45 minutes|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||26|
For Part- 2:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|General knowledge||25||15 Minutes|
The syllabus has various topics like Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning, Verbal and logical ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
- Decision Making: Data arrangement text, Condition and grouping test, complex, case lets.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Speed and Distance, Geometry, Statics, Graphs, Tables, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance, etc.
- Verbal And Logical Ability: Para Jumble, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks with Suitable answer, Critical Reasoning, etc.
- Essay Writing: In this exam, candidates will write the Essay Social And Economic Events.
- General Knowledge: Sports, Awards, Politics, History, Business, Economics, Nation & States.
The admit card will be provided with the use of the official website. Get the admit card in the month of December 2023 by downloading it from the main site. Collect the admit card because this requires you to be with you while attempting for the examination. Examiner also checks the admit card, so carry it for sure.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Visit the Official Website of XAT.
- On the homepage Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Now enter the Login details.
- Click on ‘login’
- Downl0ad the Admit card and take the printout of it.
The result will announce in the month of January 2024. To check the result, click the official site and check the result by entering the roll number and other details.
Steps to Download Result:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- On the homepage click on the ‘scorecard’
- Enter your XAT ID & DOB.
- Then click on the ‘login button’.
- Download the result and take a printout of it
In regard to the counseling process, you need to wait for the result declaration. Just after seeking the results, counseling sessions will begin through an online process.
Documents required for Admission Procedure:
- XAT Score Card 2024
- XAT Admit Card 2024
- Call Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Work Experience Proof
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Degree/Passing Certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here