NATA 2022: NATA is shortened for National Aptitude Test in Architecture managed via the Council of Architecture or COA. This is national level examination commenced every year so that applicable candidates can take admitted to the architecture programme in many parts of the country. After clearing the examination the course demands the candidate to devote 5 years to the B.Arch or Bachelor of Architecture programme. The scorecard of NATA is considered valid for government aided as well as private colleges. The details of the NATA 2022-23 are presented here:
NATA 2022 Notification:
- 28th May 2022: The last date to apply for NATA (I) 2022 Application Form is 28th May 2022.
- 13th April 2022: NATA 2022 Application Form has been released on 8th April 2022 for Phase I, II, & III.
NATA 2022 Highlights:
|Name of Exam ||National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA 2022 |
|Admission for ||Five-year Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degree course |
|Conduct By ||COA – Council of Architecture |
| Type of Exam || National Level |
|Mode of Exam ||Online Mode |
|Application mode ||Online |
|Official Website ||nata.in |
NATA Exam Date 2022:
Find below the NATA 2022 First and Second Session Exam date:
|Events ||Phase I ||Phase II ||Phase III |
|Availability of information bulletin ||8th April 2022 ||8th April 2022 ||8th April 2022 |
|Online Registration form Starts ||8th April 2022 ||8th April 2022 ||8th April 2022 |
|Online Registration Last Date ||28th May 2022 ||20th June 2022 ||11th July 2022 |
|Correction Window Available ||19th to 23rd May 2022 ||18th to 20th June 2022 ||9th to 11th July 2022 |
|Admit Card ||7th June 2022 ||30th June 2022 ||21st July 2022 |
|NATA 2022 Exam Date ||12th June 2022 ||3rd July 2022 ||24th July 2022 |
|Results ||20th June 2022 ||13th July 2022 ||3rd August 2022 |
NATA 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates are required to register using the online mode.
- The registration will start in April 2022.
- The registration gets over by May 2022.
- Fill in all the personal info and upload the documents during the time of the online form filling process.
- Upload the scanned images like password size photograph, left thumb impression, and signature.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page which is generated once the application form payment is one.
- Payment of the application form can be made online Mode. The modes are credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Application Fee ||India (Fee in ₹) ||Outside India (Fee in ₹) |
|General/OBC (NCL) ||SC/ST/PwD ||Transgender |
|Male ||Female ||Male ||Female |
|Fee for All Test ||2000 ||1500 ||1500 ||1500 ||1500 ||10000 |
|Fee for any Two Tests (Test 1 & Test 2 Or Test 2 & Test 3 Or Test 1 & Test 3) ||4000 ||3000 ||3000 ||3000 ||3000 ||20000 |
|Combined Fee of Tests 1, 2 and 3 ||5400 ||4050 ||4050 ||4050 ||4050 ||27000 |
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for NATA 2022:
- Visit the official website of NATA.
- On the Homepage, click on the ‘NATA 2022 Registration’
- Then enter the details such as name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- A confirmation message regarding login details will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Now enter your login credentials i.e. mail ID and password.
- Then fill out the Application Form.
- Fill in the details like education, personal, communication, etc and click on the ‘save and continue
- Upload the passport size colored photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future references.
NATA 2022 Application Form: Click here
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Candidates must have completed their 10 + 2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or 10+ 3
A diploma with Mathematics as the subject of study can appear for NATA 2022.
- Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA-2022.
- B.Arch. Program: The eligibility for admission to 1st year of 5-year B.Arch. The degree program for the academic session 2022-2023 shall be as per CoA (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) Regulations, 2020.
The examination will be commenced in June 2022. The examination pattern is mentioned below:
- Examination will be commenced via Online mode.
- The Examination duration will be 3 hours.
- The question paper comprises 125 questions overall.
- Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select types (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ), and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be given 1,2, or 3 marks.
- No marks will be reduced for an incorrect answer
- The questions in the question paper consisted of three different sections such as Maths, Drawing, and General Aptitude.
NATA aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyze given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
- Logical Reasoning – Tests the ability to recognize patterns, sequences, or relationships between shapes and
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilize knowledge in new situations.
NATA 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus is for three different sections Drawing, Maths, and General Aptitude
- Drawing Test: geometric composition, shape, Understanding scale and proportion of objects, building forms and, color texture, harmony, elements, aesthetics, and contrast. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces, and volumes. Creation of 2D and 3D compositions using given shapes and forms. Generating plan, and 3D views, the elevation of objects. Sketching of urbanscape and landscape, Perspective drawing. Common day-to-day life objects such as equipment, furniture, etc., from memory.
- Mathematics: Permutation and combination, Trigonometry, Logarithms, Matrices, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Algebra, Application of Calculus, Statistics and Probability.
- General Aptitude: visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Objects, Interpretation of pictorial compositions, textures related to architecture & built environment. Mental ability (visual, numerical, and verbal), Analytical reasoning, general awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects. Mathematical reasoning and sets as well as relations.
Candidates can avail of the admit card which is downloaded via online mode. In March, a candidate can receive the admit card. The admit card consisted of details like roll number, name of the candidate, date of the exam, and timings for exam venue where the exam takes place. Candidates must carry Id proof and admit cards while reaching the exam center.
The announcement of the result most probably take place in June. The results will be published in various formats such as marks attained out of 200, percent scored, and merit list. Make sure to take a printout of the results because this will help in the admission process
The admission process comprises admission to the B.Arch courses in Institutions & universities based on the scores attained on NATA Scorecard.
NATA Help desk details are as under :
Email ID: email@example.com
Help Desk Number: 08045549467
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
how many times a person can attempt this exam ?
Above 17 yrs and 12 th completed students only can write NATA exam or below 17 can write?
Is parabola included in mathematics syllabus?
Books for the preparations of NATA 2019 exam?
I am a commers with maths student... Can I apply for this?
Yes u can but make sure that u have a good catch on maths
Is PCM i.e. physics, chemistry and maths shd b compulsory subjects for appearing for NATA test ?
Will nata be held in 2018??