IIIT Admission 2022: The International Institution of Information Technology is popularly known as IIT. This is an institute that was established in the year 1998. It is also ranked among the top colleges of the country. As of now, this college offers two undergraduate courses and four postgraduate courses. Apart from this, there are also two doctoral courses in Sciences and Engineering that this institute offers. The admission to the various courses will be done based on the entrance test and the interview.
IIIT Admission 2022 Application Form:
In order to apply for IIIT admission, it is necessary for the candidate to follow the steps given below:
- The candidate will first have to visit the official page and then apply.
- There would be an option, “Courses” and the candidate will have to click on it.
- In this step, the candidate will have to select the program and click on it.
- In the next step, you will have to choose the channel and the course
- Here you will have to select the channel and the course for applying.
- After this, you will have to click on the link
- Here, you will have to get yourself registered as a new user by providing email id and a password.
- You will then have to log in to your profile using your credentials and then enter your personal as well as your academic details.
- In the next step, you will have to upload a scanned copy of the signature and the photograph
- In the final step, you will have to pay the application fee
- The application fee for the B.Tech course for the boys is Rs.650/- and that of girls is Rs. 325/-
- For the candidates who are interested in applying for B.Tech and MS by research and UGEE will have to pay Rs. 2000/- as the application fee
- The candidates who are applying for the Olympiad / KVPY will have to pay an application fee of Rs.1500/-
- Candidates who are interested to apply for M.Tech/MS PGEE will have to pay Rs. 2000/- as the application fee
IIIT 2022 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Application form available||February 2022|
|End to submit the application form||April 2022|
|Admit Card||April 2022|
|IIIT 2022 Exam Date||April 2022|
|Shortlist for Interview||June 2022|
- In order to apply for the B.Tech and the B. Tech and M.S courses, the candidate will have to achieve at least 60% marks in class XII.
- In order to apply for the M.Tech course, the candidate has to complete the B.Tech course or equivalent in the relevant subject.
- If the candidate is interested in applying for the MS, the candidate needs to complete graduation or post-graduation in the relevant field.