MICAT 2023 is organised by the Mudra Institute of Communication in Ahmedabad and will take place twice. In December, MICAT I will be organized, which will be followed by MICAT II in January 2023. This examination will enable the candidates to obtain admission to the PGDM-C (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) course. Group Exercise, or GE, and the Personal Interview, or PI, will only be conducted for the MICAT qualified candidates. Candidates who have qualified for CAT, XAT, or GMAT can sit for this examination. Find below the MICAT 2023 Application Form, Syllabus, Pattern, Exam Date, Eligibility, and Result:
MICAT 2023 Notification:
- MICAT I 2023 application form has been released in October 2022 & MICAT II will be released on 22nd November 2022.
MICAT 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||MICAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||PG Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||3rd December 2022 (MICAT-I)
28th January 2023 (MICAT-II)
|MICAT Contact Details||02717 308 250 | [email protected]|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Candidates can check the Exam dates for the MICAT I & MICAT II from the given tables:
Exam Dates (MICAT I):
|The online Application process starts from||October 2022|
|Last Date to submit registration Form||19th November 2022|
|Admit card Released||December|
|MICAT 2023 Exam Date||3rd December 2022|
|GE & PI shortlist||December|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||—-|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||—-|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||—-|
Exam Dates (MICAT II):
|The online Application process will begin from||22nd November 2022|
|Closing date to submit registration Form||16th January 2023|
|Admit card Released||January 2023|
|MICAT 2023 Exam Date||28th January 2023|
|Score Card||17th February 2023|
|GE & PI shortlist||February 2023|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||March 2023|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||March 2023|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||March 2023|
|Final results||March 2023|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MICAT 2023 Application Form:
The application form for MICAT I will release in October 2022. whereas the MICAT II form will be accessible from November. Candidates can only avail themselves through online mode. So to avail of the application form students have to follow the official website. Forms must be completed carefully before submission and candidates must take a printed version of the filled application form for future use.
Students need to furnish different particulars like personal, and educational details with valid e-mail id and contact numbers while registering for MICAT 2023. They also have to upload scanned self-picture and must sign the form as stated in the format. After the online form submission is done there is no need to submit the hard copy again to the office.
Steps to Apply for MICAT 2023:
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page click on the tab ‘new applicant’.
- Then Register by entering your basic details i.e. email ID, name, date of birth, etc.
- Click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details in the application form with valid details.
- Now click on the ‘submit and continue button.
- Fill in exam city choices as per your preferences and qualification details and XAT/ MAT/ GMAT exam scores.
- After submission of these details click on the ‘document upload’ button and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then click on the ‘payment’ button and pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on the ‘submit’ payment button.
- Recheck and verify all the details before submission of the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
The application fee for the MICAT exam will be Rs.2100/. Candidates can submit the application fee via online mode. Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Before applying for the course candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of MICAT 2023 extensively.
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized academic institute is the pre-requisite for the course.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT qualified candidates with valid scores are eligible to apply for MICAT 2023.
- MICAT 2023 will be conducted online.
- Candidates have to answer 144 questions within 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The Question paper will be divided into three segments.
- With each correct answer, candidates will get 1 mark while for every single incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be subtracted.
The exam Pattern for each section has mentioned below:
|Section||Parts||No. of Questions|
|Section A||Psychometric test||35|
|Section B||General Awareness||25|
|Divergent- Convergent Reasoning||39|
|Section C||Descriptive Test||4|
MICAT 2023 Syllabus:
MICAT 2023 focuses on the following subjects.
- Verbal Ability/VA
- Quantitative Ability/QA
- General Awareness/GA
- Data Interpretation/DI
- Divergent & Convergent Thinking
For MICAT II Admit Card will available from January 2023. The admit cards can only be downloaded from online mode. No alternatives are there to receive the hard copy admit cards through post or by any offline mode.
The admit card has immense value and the candidate must carry it for the entrance test. MICAT admit card will have a candidate’s name and photograph, academic qualification, Date of Birth, name of the exam center, date of admission test, and the course name which he has applied for. By logging into the official website of MICAT candidates need to give their user id and password to attain their admit cards.
Steps to Download MICAT-II 2023 Admit Card:
- Click on the official website of MICAT.
- On the Homepage click on “ Download PGP (PGDM-C / PGDM) MICAT – II Admit Card ”
- Then a login page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required login credentials i.e. User ID and password.
- Click on the login button.
- Then a admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and then proceed to take the printout.
Candidates can get the answer key for MICAT through various official and unofficial sites. The official answer key is released by MICA, Ahmedabad on their official website. The answer key is always in PDF format. Candidates need to download it to compare their answers and to count their expected scores. The answer key enables the candidate to know about their performance in the examination
MICAT Result 2023:
Result announcements for MICAT 2023 will be on the website. Hence the candidates can know their results only through online mode. In the last week of December for MICAT I and the second week of February 2023 the results will be declared. Candidates can refer to their application number and password on the official website to know their results. The result will contain the following details
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Score in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Result status
MICAT 2023 admission will take place in March 2023. GE and PI rounds will decide the final merit list. Candidates will be judged based on their performance in these two rounds. A 3.5 score or more out of 5 is mandatory in the GE round and for PI a score of 4 on 5 is desirable to get selected for the merit list. The board member’s recommendation in the PI round also works as beneficial for certain candidates. The final selection depends on the scores achieved by a candidate in GMAT, MICAT, PI, and GE altogether. 20% score in GMAT, 30% in MICAT, 30% in PI, and 20% in GE are required for a candidate to get selected in MICAT.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here