MET 2023: Manipal Entrance Test (MET) or the Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) composed of the Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) for admission to different courses. Scholars can apply for undergrad and postgraduate courses in the field of design. MET or MU OET is a national-level selection test. Candidates who are intrigued to take affirmation in undergraduate, or postgraduate must qualify for the MET 2023 selection test.
MET 2023 Notification:
- MET 2023 Application Form will release on 5th October 2022.
Manipal Entrance Exam 2023 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Manipal Entrance Test 2023|
|Commonly Known As||MET and MU OET|
|Conducting Body||Manipal Academy of Higher Education|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
MET 2023 Exam Date:
|Availability the Application form||5th October 2022|
|Application form submission final date||May 2023|
|Slot Booking||To be announced soon|
|MET Exam Date 2023||To be announced soon|
|Result date announcement||To be announced soon|
|Counseling||To be announced soon|
MET 2023 Application Form:
The necessary info regarding the application method is listed below for the reference of the Aspirants:
- Aspirants got to fill out the form online mode on the official website of the university.
- In order to fill out, the form Aspirants got to register themselves on the website.
- After registration Aspirants can receive a username and password on the registered email Id.
- Aspirants got to log in to the website using their username and password.
- Aspirants got to fill out the form by getting into the necessary details.
- After filling in the needed details Aspirants got to transfer some necessary documents like photographs and signatures.
- Aspirants got to take a copy of the punctually filled form.
- Aspirants got to pay the appliance fee and submit the application form.
The necessary info regarding the application fee is listed below for the reference of the Aspirants:
- Aspirants got to pay the applying fee through debit card, MasterCard, or internet banking.
- Aspirants are advised to save the confirmation page once paying the application fee.
- Candidates also can pay the appliance fee in offline mode by demand draft.
|General Candidates||Rs.2000 (Test fee – Rs.1400, course fee – Rs.600)|
|NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored/ International||Rs 2500/-|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the Aspirants:
- Marital status: An individual who needs to seem for the entrance test should not be married.
- Age criteria: General class: Aspirants ought to be below the age of 25years so as to seem for the test.
- Reserved class: Aspirants should be below the age of 30 years at the time of admission so as to seem for the entrance test.
- Educational qualifications: HSC exams should be completed by the individual from a recognized university or establishment.
- Subject: Physics, chemistry, and arithmetic should be compulsory subjects in the HSC exams.
- Minimum marks: Aspirants should secure over 60 marks within the qualifying exams that’s HSC exams.
- Medical fitness: An individual who needs to seem for the entrance test should be medically fit and may submit a medical certificate at the time of admission.
The necessary info regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the Aspirants:
- The entrance test is going to be conducted in offline mode for the Aspirants that’s pen and paper-based.
- 150 questions are going to be asked during the entrance examination.
- Aspirants got to seem objective-type multiple alternative questions within the test.
- Two hours are going to be provided to resolve the whole paper.
- One mark is going to be given to the Aspirants to resolve the paper.
- No provision for negative markings within the paper.
Find below the MET 2023 syllabus for B. Tech Course
Clauses, Determiners, Prepositions, verb concord, Pronouns, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, One-word substitutions, Usages in English, etc.
- Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, and Experimental Skills, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Laws of Motion, Units, and Measurement, Kinematics, Work and Energy, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity,
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Electromagnetic Waves, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Optics, etc.
- Chemical Kinetics, Periodic properties, Principles and processes of metal extractions, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Ionic bonding, Covalent bonding, Metallic bonding, Hydrogen, S-block elements, P-block elements, Group 13-18, d and f block elements, Lanthanides,
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Basic concepts in Chemistry, States of matter, Gaseous state, Liquid state, Solid State, Atomic structure, Hydrogen bonding, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox reactions, and Electrochemistry,
- Types of organic reactions, Hydrocarbons, Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Aromatic hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Alcohols, Basic principles of organic chemistry, Nomenclature, Electronic displacement in a covalent bond, etc.
- Three-dimensional geometry, Conic sections, Vectors, Limits and derivatives, Continuity and differentiability, Sequence and series, Matrices, Determinants, Straight lines, Applications of derivatives, Integrals, Applications of the integrals, Differential equations, statistics, probability, linear programming, Sets, relations and functions, Trigonometric functions, complex numbers and quadratic equations, Linear inequalities, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, mathematical reasoning, etc.
The necessary info regarding the release of the admit card is listed below for the reference of the Aspirants:
- Admit card will be out there on the official site of the college
- The applicant needs to visit the official site utilizing the username, secret phrase together with application assortment, and date of birth.
- Aspirants are encouraged to move the concede card from the official site and take a few duplicates of a comparative for future use.
- Aspirants are encouraged to stick their visa size photo inside the concede card.
- Admit cards can contain space for a photo hence up-and-comers found a good pace photo inside the region gave.
- Aspirants found a workable pace duplicate of the downloaded concede card for future use.
- Admit cards might be a compulsory document to hold at the hour of the placement test.
MET 2023 Result:
- The fundamental information with respect to the revelation of the outcomes is recorded underneath for the reference of the Aspirants:
- Aspirants will be ready to check the aftereffects of the passage test once eight to ten days of the date of finishing off the passageway test.
- Official specialists will change the aftereffects of the passage test on the official site of the college.
- Aspirants found a good pace at the site utilizing the username and secret phrase.
- Aspirants are encouraged to move the outcome from the site utilizing the move assortment and date of birth.
- The individual is proposed to require a duplicate of the outcome since it will be required in the future.
- The result is an urgent archive thusly it should be kept securely on the grounds that it includes all insights about the scores accomplished inside the test.
The elements which will be considered by the specialists while setting up the cutoff are referenced beneath:
- The difficulty level of MET 2023
- Total number of candidates
- Total number of seats accessible
- Previous year’s cut-off patterns
The specialists will set up the cut-off in the wake of keeping certain components in thought.
- The cut-off will be the base position required to get entrance into the course and school.
- Candidates can check the cut-off for various B. Tech projects to know their odds of confirmation.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here