CHS Admission 2023: The CHS 2023 Application Form will be released in March 2023. Central Hindu School (CHS) is one of the finest and biggest schools in India. The school has its own affiliation with the C.B.S.E. Board. The CHS 2023 Entrance Exam is conducted by BHU (Banaras Hindu University). It possesses an enormous hall recognised as “Sarga Hall.” It has a two-story, spacious library for the students to sit and read. The huge school playground hosts an interschool football tournament. This school is situated at Kamachha in Varanasi. Students of varied cultures impart knowledge from here. CHS has two campuses: Central Hindu Boys School and Central Hindu Girls School. CHS is an English and Hindi-medium school. In this article, students get all the details about the CHS SET 2023 Admission Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, etc.
CHS Admission 2023 Notification:
- CHS 2023 Application Form has been released on 25th February 2023 and the last date to apply is 30th March 2023.
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
- CHS 2023 Highlights
- CHS Form 2023
- CHS 2023 Exam Date
- SET 2023 Eligibility
- CHS 2023 Reservation
- SET 2023 Exam Pattern
- SET 2023 Syllabus
- CHS 2023 Admit Card
- CHS 2023 Answer Key
- BHU CHS 2023 Result
CHS Admission 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||CHS 2023|
|Full-Form||Central Hindu School|
|Conducting Body||BHU (Banaras Hindu University)|
|Exam Type||School Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Helpline Number|| 05422450549, 05422450541
CHS Exam Date 2023:
For Nursery, LKG & Class I:
|Application Form available||25th February 2022|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||30th March 2022|
|Application form correction date||31st March 2023 & 4th April 2023|
|Date of E-lottery & Display of Main/ Waiting List/ Notice||23rd April 2023|
|Dates & time of Admission:||LKG, Nursery & Class 1:
• 1st List (Main List): June 21, 2023 (10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon)
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Entrance Exam eBook Check Below:
- RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam eBook –Buy Now
- Rashtriya Military School E-Book for 6th Class – Buy Now
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 6th – Click Here
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 9th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-6th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-9th- Click Here
Class IX & XI:
|Application Form available||25th February 2023|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||30th March 2023|
|Application form correction date||31st March to 4th April 2023|
|Admit card issue||15th April 2023|
|CHS Entrance Exam 2023||Class IX: April 26, 2023
Class XI (Maths): April 27, 2023
Class XI (Biology): April 28, 2023
Class XI (Arts): April 29, 2023
Class XI (Commerce): April 30, 2023
|Provisional Answer Key||10th May 2023|
|Challenge Answer Key||11th & 12th May 2023|
|Final Answer Key||25th May 2023|
|Result||5th June 2023|
CHS Form 2023:
- The CHS Form 2023 has available online on the official website.
- Candidates must submit the filled CHS Form 2023 before the stipulated due date.
- The application form must be filled carefully with all required information correctly as any invalid or incorrect entry will lead to the cancellation of the form.
- Candidates can avail of the application form only after the online registration is done on the official website.
- Applicants need to furnish every necessary detail in the application form with passport size photographs and signatures. Applicants must take a photocopy of the filled application form.
- Candidates need to submit the application form with the prescribed application fee within the due date.
CHS 2023 Notification for class 6th: Click here
Steps to fill CHS Application Form 2023:
CHS 2023 Notification for class 9th & 11th: Click here
Candidates can follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University.
- Then click on the notification link regarding CHS Application Form.
- After that click on the link and then read all the instructions as mentioned in the notification.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the correct Details.
- Upload scanned signature and photo with the application.
- Confirm the filled details before clicking on the submit button.
- Pay the application fee through net banking and any other suitable medium.
- After that, they can submit the Application form.
- Take the printout of the Application Form for further use.
CHS 2023 Application Form: Click here
CHS 2023 Application Fee:
After filling out the Central Hindu School 2023 application form candidates need to pay the application fee. The application fee is a vital part as without paying it the application form will not be accepted. The application fee can be paid by using a net banking/debit card/credit card. For the General candidate, the entrance appearing charge is Rs.750 and for SC/ST it is Rs.500.
CHS Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
To apply candidates need to check the eligibility criteria as given below:
- For Grade VI: At least 10 -12 Years of age by 30th September 2023 and have qualified for class V examination from any educational institution.
- Class IX: At least 13 – 15 Years of age by September 30th, 2023, and have qualified class VIII examination from any educational institution.
- For Class XI: Candidate must not be more than 18 Years of age by September 30th, 2023, and have qualified class X examination from any reputed University/ Board with the mandatory percentage as stated under:
For Outside Aspirants (Approaching via SET):
- 60% or more marks in aggregate in class X examination with 50% marks in Maths and science subjects can opt for science stream.
- 55% or more in aggregate in class X examination can opt for commerce.
- Class X qualified can opt for the Humanities stream.
- 15% seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates.
- 7.5% of seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- 27 % of seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL).
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically Challenged (OH) candidates.
- 50% seats available for admission shall be provided to the sons and daughters of permanent employees of Banaras Hindu University.
CHS Admission 2023 Exam Pattern:
Candidates can follow the details of the Exam Pattern of CHS admission from here. The prior knowledge of Exam Pattern enables the students to perform better in the entrance examination.
- The entrance will be arranged via the Offline method.
- The questions will be MCQ type, and candidates have to tick on the correct answer.
- Applicants can only use Ball pens to answer the question paper.
- Before answering the question paper candidates need to circle on the Question Booklet No, Roll Number, and Set No.
- Any mistake in circling the Roll Number or putting the right set number will cause the erroneous assessment of the Answer Paper.
- The selection of subjects will be based on merit i.e their performance in ‘SET’ and also will depend on the availability of seats for that particular stream.
- For taking Maths (Science, Arts, Commerce), a candidate needs to score more than 50% marks or the same grade in Maths in Class X examination.
To fetch good marks, it is very essential to organize yourself for all the subjects stated on the website. All candidates must read their textbooks elaborately without focussing on any digest.
- For standard VI: The test will be based on the class V curriculum including 100 MCQ-type questions. Subjects for the test will be Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, and Social Science.
- For Class IX: The test will be based on the class VIII curriculum including 100 MCQ-type questions. Subjects for the test will be Hindi, English, Mathematics, General Science, and Social Science.
- For Class XI: The test will be based on the class X curriculum including 100 MCQ-type questions.
- Maths stream will include Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English General Studies, and Hindi.
- Bio stream will include Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English General Studies, and Hindi.
- Commerce & Humanities stream will include English, History, Hindi, Geography, Political Science, Economics, General Studies, and General Mathematics.
Hall Ticket will be distributed before the exam. From the official website, candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket. Only after successful completion of the application form within the due date, the hall tickets will be provided to the applicants. Applicants need to carry the hall tickets after downloading them from the website to the examination center. An applicant without an effective ticket will not be permitted in the examination center. The hall ticket will display the candidate’s name, registration number, Date of Birth, date of an admission test the exam time, and so on.
The answer Key will issue by May 2023 on the Official website. The Answer key will be announced only after the exams are over on the official website. Candidates can analyze their answers with the help of the answer key.
CHS 2023 Result
If you are desperately waiting for the result of Central Hindu School, then June is the month for collecting complete details. Make use of the online portal to check the examination result. Candidates are required to use their Registration Number to collect the exam result. Make sure to collect the print out of the exam result for further reference. Kindly, appear for the counseling session after the exam results are released. The counseling session will be commenced by the exam conducting authority to proffer admission to the students.
Note: Only successful candidates will receive a call letter to appear for the counseling round.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here