SBI PO 2023: State Bank of India carries out a national-level recruitment exam for appointing Probationary Officers (PO) in various branches located in several parts of the country. The SBI PO 2023 exam is conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI). There are overall approximately 2,000 vacancies that need to fill including candidates from categories such as SC, OBC, VH, ST, and PWD candidates. The examination for the post of SBI PO Recruitment 2023-24 will take place in two distinct phases Preliminary examinations and the Main examination.
SBI PO 2023 Notification:
- SBI PO 2023 Notification will release soon.
SBI Bank Exam 2023 Highlights:
|Name of Exam:||SBI PO 2023-24 (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting By:||State Bank Of India|
|Level of Exam:||All India|
|Total Vacancy:||To be announced|
|Gross SBI PO Salary:||Rs.27,620 to Rs.42,020|
|Application Mode:||Online Mode|
|Exam Rounds||3 Round (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|SBI PO Helpline||022 – 2282 0427|
SBI PO 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Find below the Tentative SBI PO Exam Date 2023. If you want more updates about the SBI PO exam wait for the Official Notification and also check the official Website:
|Notification Released||April 2023|
|Online Application Form Date||May 2023|
|Application Form of SBI PO Last date||May 2023|
|E-Admit Card Start Date for Preliminary Exam||May 2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Exam Date (Preliminary)||August 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Result||August 2023|
|Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||September 2023|
|SBI PO Exam Date 2023 (Main)||September 2023|
|Main Exam Result Date of SBI PO||October 2023|
|SBI PO Admit Card Release Date for Interview||October 2023|
|Final Result Declare||November 2023|
SBI PO 2023 Application Form:
The SBI PO 2023 Application Form accepts via online mode only. Collect the application form from the online portal. Avail of the application form and fill in all the details carefully such as name, age, address, category, email address, contact number, educational qualifications, and other info. Along with filling in the details, make sure for submitting the fee along with the application. One can look for paying the fee via online mode or offline mode, whichever is comfortable:
Steps to Apply Online for SBI PO 2023:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Visit the Official website of SBI.
- Then click on the Apply link given on the homepage.
- A new Registration page will open in the window.
- Fill in the personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI PO.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Now login with the help of Registration ID, date of birth, and password.
- Then upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
|General and Others||Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
- Candidate needs to have done with graduation in any of the disciplines from some recognized University or possess some equivalent qualification from the recognized university by the Central Government.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the examination will be 21 years and the maximum age limit will be 30. However, there is age relaxation in the maximum age limit for those who belong to the reserved category candidates according to the reservation norms by the Government of India.
- Click here for more about the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI PO Age Limit:
|SC/ ST candidates||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-creamy Layer) candidates||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD SC/ST-15 Years, OBC -13 Years
& PWD General- 10 Years
|for Ex-servicemen||5 Years|
|Persons with domicile certificate of J&K during the
period of 1st Jan 1980 to 31 December 1989
SBI PO Vacancy 2023
The Vacancy will announce along with SBI PO 2023 Notification. The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 2000 posts for the SBI PO 2023 Exam.
Given below is the Overview of the SBI PO 2023 Exam Pattern:
For Preliminary Exam:
- According to the pattern of the examination, the entire test is based on an online mode.
- There will be objective-type questions that candidates need to answer after choosing the right one.
- The main language used in completing the test will be only English.
- The whole question paper is based on English Language Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- There will be 100 questions in all and candidates are require attempting the descriptive test on a computer which is based on Reading Comprehension, Paragraph Writing, Precise Writing, Letter Writing, and Essay Writing
|Topics||No. of questions||Time|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
For Mains Exam:
- Exam Mode: Candidates submit the Online application form for SBI Bank Exam 2023 (Mains).
- Total Questions: The number of questions that will be asked is 155 SBI PO Mains Exam.
- Questions Type: The question will be Objective.
- Total marks: The Mains Question paper will be 200 Marks.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking: Negative Marking allows for each wrong answer One-fourth of marks will be deducted answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 Minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40 Minutes|
SBI PO Syllabus:
Candidates can find below the SBI PO Syllabus. We mention below some topics candidates must be prepared for before giving the SBI PO 2023. Find the details about these topics below – Letter Writing, Essay Writing, Precise Writing & Paragraph writing:
- Formal Letter: Writing letters to Bank Managers, Govt Department Officers, and News Editors.
- Informal Letter: Writing letters to relatives, friends, parents, siblings
- Letters on saving the account, Education Loan, Net Banking.
- General Topic Only
- Right to Education
- Financial Inclusion
- Chief Vigilance Officer
- Impact of autonomy
- Rural Banking
- Logical Reasoning, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Puzzle, Coded Inequalities, Syllogism, Alphanumeric Series, Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Seating Arrangement, Tabulation, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding.
- Simplification, Number Systems, Mixtures & Alligations, Data Interpretation, Profit & Loss, Work & Time, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Time & Distance, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Permutation, Combination & Probability, Sequence & Series.
Click Here – Best Books for SBI PO Exam
Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test, Miscellaneous, Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion:
The bank will provide the SBI PO Exam 2023 Admit Card to the candidates via the website. The admit consisted of details like the examination center, address, date of examination, roll number, the name of the candidates, and lots more. While moving onto the examination hall, ensure to carry the printout of the admit card. It is an important document that you are required to carry during the main examination and prelims.
- The selection process will be consisted of three stages-Prelims, Mains, and Group discussion. Stage I i.e. Preliminary Examination will be consisted of 100 marks for Objective Type Questions.
- The Second Stage will be Main Examination for 50 marks. In this stage, also questions will be Objective & Descriptive Type.
- The Last and the Third Stage is Group Discussion & Interview which is for 50 Marks.
SBI PO Cutoff:
The SBI PO 2023 Cut Off is the minimum mark obtained by the authorities for the screening of the selection rounds. There will be a sectional cut-off in both main examinations as well as in prelims. The cut-off will be shown along with the results of the SBI PO Preliminary and Main Examination.
SBI PO Result:
The SBI PO Result of the examination will be announced on the bank’s website. The selection process is divided into three sections-Prelims, the Main exam Interview process, and Group Discussion. The result will be available through the Roll Number.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here