SBI Clerk 2023: SBI or State Bank of India, the largest bank in the nation every year performs the proper recruitment process for choosing the Clerk. The selection is done through the competitive examination which takes place around May or June. The release of the notification usually is in January. After applying for the entrance test, candidates will be required to appear in the examination on a fixed date. The exam is divided into the Preliminary section and Mains. If you are looking forward to applying for the SBI Clerk 2023 exam, then below mentioned info will help you. We assure you that the details here are accurate and correct, thus no misguidance at any point.
SBI Clerk 2023 Notification:
- SBI Clerk 2023 Notification will release in January 2023.
Overview of SBI Clerk 2023:
|Name of the recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Bank||SBI – State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)|
|Total No. of vacancies||Not Announced|
|Job location||All across India|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|SBI Clerk Notification Released||January 2023|
|Online application form available Date:||January 2023|
|Application form Last date to apply:||January 2023|
|Admit Card available date:||February 2023|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Preliminary):||March 2023|
|Pre-exam Result:||October 2023|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card for Mains Exam:||October 2023|
|SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Date (Main):||October 2023|
|Main Exam Result:||To be announced|
|Issues Admit Card for Interview:||To be announced|
|Interview date start:||To be announced|
|Final Result date:||To be announced|
SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form:
Those who are SBI Clerk Applicable as per the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply using the online mode. Just click the official website and fetch the details for sure. Candidates are required to upload scanned images of the signature as well as the photo in the mentioned file format. It is crucial to finalize the form by checking the details carefully before the final submission.
SBI Clerk Application Fee:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidates are needed to pay the payment of the application form through online mode.
- You can choose any payment gateway from credit card, internet banking, and debit card.
- Once the fee is paid won’t be refunded.
- Those who belong to SC/ST/PWD/XS category have not to pay any Charges.
- Those who belong to the General and OBC category required to pay Rs 750/- as an application fee including Intimation Charges
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
SBI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- The Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 for permanent settlement.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, for permanent settlement in India
- While applying for SBI Clerk 2023, ensure that the candidate must not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years as of April 01, 2023. There is an age relaxation of 5 years to those who belong to the SC and ST category, 3 years to ODC and 10 years to PWD (general), 15 years to PWD (SC/ST), and 13 years to PWD (OBC).
- Those who are windows or those who are divorced or judicially separated from spouse and who are not remarried can apply. The maximum age limit must be 35 years for the General category and 38 years for OBC and 40 for ST and SC category candidates.
- Those who are domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 can apply for the exam. In this connection, the actual service period in Defence Services must be above 3 years and the maximum age limit is 50 years
- Junior Associates: Only those who have completed their 10+2+3 from some recognized University or via some equivalent qualification can apply for Junior Associates
- Only those who have done their 10+2+3 in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities via some recognized institute or university can apply for Junior Agricultural Associates
- Those who are in their final semester or their final year of graduation can also apply provisionally with subject to the condition. If they are given an interview call then they are required to show proof of the passing of the graduation on or before June 30, 2023
- Candidates who have integrated dual degree certificates must also have a date of passing IDD on or before 30th June 2022.
Find Below Bank Exam Related Jobs:
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023 Application Form
- Nabard Recruitment 2023
- IBPS SO 2023 Application Form
- IBPS PO 2023 Application Form
- RBI Assistant 2023 Application Form
- GIC Recruitment 2023
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern:
If you are preparing for SBI Clerk 2023 and looking for the examination pattern then read the below-mentioned info:
- Candidates are required to make sure of fetching the online examination pattern. The questions need to be solved.
- The exam duration will be for 1 hour for the Preliminary examination.
- The duration of the online test is 2 hours and 40 minutes for the Mains examination.
- The Language of the Exam will be Hindi & English.
- The preliminary Examination consisted of 100 Objective Type Questions. The question paper consisted of 100 marks including many sections. These sections are Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and English Language. It is mandatory to solve all the sections.
- The main Examination comprises 190 Objective Type Questions of 200 marks. These questions are divided into many sections such as General English, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude.
A Deep Inside View of the Exam pattern:
- The English Language will consist of 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Numerical Ability will consist of 35 questions of 35 marks.
- Reasoning Ability will consist of 35 questions of 35 marks.
- General/Financial Awareness appears with 50 questions for 50 marks that need to be an attempt in 35 Minutes.
- General English appears with 40 questions for 40 marks that need to be completed in 35 Minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude appears with 50 questions for 50 marks that need to be completed in 45 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude with 50 questions for 60 marks that need to be completed in 45 Minutes.
Note: There are negative marking provisions and for every incorrect answer, 1 for/4th mark will be reduced.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2023:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
SBI Clerk 2023 Admit card for the mains examination has been released on October 2023. The authority will mail the candidates when the Admit card released. candidate must have to download the Admit card and print out it. The Admit card will mention the Exam center, date of exam, and roll number.
Steps To Download SBI Clerk Admit Card :
- Visit the official site @ sbi.co.in
- Then the home page of the State Bank of India will be opened.
- Then move the whole page & click on the ‘Careers section‘.
- After that, the careers section at the bottom Current Openings section will be shown.
- Click on the Current Openings.
- Then click on ‘SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023‘.
- Click on the Download Mains Call Letter.
- Enter the login details.
- And click on the login button.
- Download and print out the Admit Card.
SBI Clerk Result:
SBI Clerk Result 2023 will declare individually for both preliminary and main exams. The Pre-exam result has been declared in October 2023 and for the main exam, the result will be declared in December 2023. The candidate who clears both exams will be called for the interview.
Steps to download the Result 2023:
- Visit the Official Website i.e, sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Then click on ‘Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)’
- Then drop-down click on the Result link.
- After that result PDF will open.
- Check your roll number in the result PDF.
- Download the result and take its printout.
SBI Clerk Interview:
- Those who qualify for the Main exam need to be placed as per the marks in descending order in the respective category.
- Those who attain the minimum possible marks will be moved to the final stage i.e. Interview round.
- Scores gained in Prelims and Mains will be added and then a final merit list will be formed.
The process of selection will be preceded based on the merit list. This includes Prelims, Mains, and tests by official or local language & subject to the Government of India approval Interview.
Cut off Info:
It is SBI who decides for the cut off marks for the Prelims examination to shortlist the applicants for Mains as well as Interview. The Cut off marks dependent on factors like the number of applicants, level of examination, etc
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
Steps to check SBI Clerk Cut off:
Candidates can follow the steps below to check SBI Clerk cut off:
- Visit the official website.
- Then click the link ‘Prelims Exam Marks’
- Enter your Login details.
- The cut off appears on the screen.
- Check the cut-off and save it for further reference.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here