XAT 2023: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a university-level examination, organized by XLRI (Xavier Institute of Labour Relation) on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes), as an entrance test for admission to more than 50 B-Schools in India. The examination is meant for admission to management courses. XAT is being organized by XLRI for more than 70 years at all India level. The XAT score is being used by more than 160 institutes for admission. In this article, candidates get the complete details of XAT 2023 including, important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
XAT 2023 Notifications:
- There is no Official Notification has been released for XAT 2023 Application Form.
Xavier Aptitude Test 2023: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Xavier Aptitude Test
Test Conducting Body
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur
Number of MBA colleges under XAT
Mode of Exam
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Notification Released||To be announced|
|The Registration Process will start||To be announced|
|End of Application Date (Without Late Fee)||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application (With Late Fee)||To be announced|
|Downloading Admit Card||To be announced|
|XAT 2023 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Answer Key Released||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Counselling Begins||To be announced|
XAT 2023 Registration & Application Form:
XAT 2023 Notification will be released in September. The Registration Process will begin from September 2023.
- XAT registration is the first step towards applying for XLRI and XAT related Institutions. Candidates are required to apply online for XAT 2023 examination.
- Candidates should login to the website and register by creating their accounts. This provides the candidates with XAT ID and password.
- All the personal details like qualification, contact no. addresses are required to fill in the application form at the appropriate place.
- Scanned image of photograph and signature to be uploaded.
- The application fee to be paid online mode. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
The candidates who are interested in XAT but not in XLRI should pay Rs. 1750.00 only, whereas the applicants who are interested in XLRI programs have to pay an additional Rs.300.00 each. The fee can be paid online through Credit Card/Debit Card or net banking. For cash payment, the candidates are required to take a print out of XAT Pay-In-Slip and pay at the nearest IDBI Bank. In case of payment through Demand Draft, a DD in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT payable at Jamshedpur should be made from any bank.
|XAT Registration Fee (without late fee)||Rs. 1750/-|
|XAT Registration Fee (with Late Fee)||Rs. 2000/-|
|XLRI Programme(s)||Rs. 300/-|
|NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT||(Rs. 5000/- with Late fee)|
XAT 2023 will be conducted across India in the following cities.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Amravati, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhatinda, Bhilai Nagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro Steel City, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-NCR, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur/Asansol, Ernakulam, Gandhinagar, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hooghly, Hubballi(Hubli), Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kannur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kurnool, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysuru(Mysore), Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Ranchi, Roorkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Siliguri, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram Tiruchirappalli, Tirupathi, Tiruvallur, Udaipur, Udupi Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
- All Indian national candidates who have a bachelor’s degree or three years duration or equivalent from any recognized college or Institute in any stream are eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for the entrance exam.
- The applicants who are due to complete their final examination by 10th June 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- NRI and foreign applicants can apply through the GMAT score (except DUBAI and KATHMANDU wherein the applicants have the option to appear in XAT 2023 examination).
- NRI candidates can also apply through GMAT.
XAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be the online mode (computer-based exam)
- Question Types: In this exam question will ask Multiple Choice Question
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be the total duration for this exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each correction answer candidates get one mark.
- Negative Marking: Negative Marking will be allowed for this exam, 0.25 will deduct for an incorrect answer.
- XAT Exam 2023 is divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 & Part 2.
Part -1: Duration 170 Minutes
|Subjects||No. Of Question||Duration|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||28||165 Minutes|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||26|
For Part- 2:
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Duration|
|General knowledge||25||15 Minutes|
Preparation for XAT:
The candidates are required to gather the details about the complete syllabus prescribed for the examination. A timetable should be made for preparation and new topics should not be tried at the last moment. All topics of the syllabus must be covered. The previous year’s question papers and sample questions should be attempted. The best XAT books and study materials should be used for preparation.
XAT 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus comprises of various topics like Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning, Verbal and logical ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge. There is no fixed syllabus as such for XAT but questions shall be asked from the above-mentioned topics.
- Decision Making: Data arrangement text, Condition and grouping test, complex, case lets.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Speed and Distance, Geometry, Statics, Graphs, Tables, Arithmetic, Heights and Distance, etc.
- Verbal And Logical Ability: Para Jumble, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks with Suitable answer, Critical Reasoning, etc.
- Essay Writing: In this exam, candidates will write The Essay Social And Economic Events.
- General Knowledge: Sports, Awards, Politics, History, Business, Economics, Nation & States.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
XAT 2023 Admit Card will be issued online mode, candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The admit card will be released in December. Candidates must take the printout of Admit Card and keep it till the exam. Candidates must carry to bring a hard copy of the Admit Card.
Steps to Download XAT 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the Official Website of XAT.
- On the homepage Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Now enter the Login details.
- Click on ‘login’
- Downl0ad the Admit card and take the printout of it.
XAT Result 2023:
XAT 2023 Result will be released in January 2023. Candidates can check the result through online mode. Candidates have to enter the XAT ID & Date of Birth to check the XAT result. The merit list can be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidates and on the basis of the prepared merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates in the participating institutions.
Steps to Download XAT 2023 Result:
- Visit the official website of XAT.
- On the homepage click on the ‘scorecard’
- Enter your XAT ID & DOB.
- Then click on the ‘login button’.
- Download the result and take a printout of it.
Documents required for Admission Procedure:
- XAT Score Card 2023
- XAT Admit Card 2023
- Call Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Work Experience Proof
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation Degree/Passing Certificate