MITID DAT 2023: MIT Institute of Design conducts MIT Design Aptitude Test. They provide admission for undergraduates and post-graduates programs. This is a university-level examination that is conducted every year by the university. University offers two types of courses which are B.Des and M.Des and BA (Hons.) and Master of Business administration in Arts and Design stream. Candidates can check official notification about the examination dates also in this article you will get the information related to the Application form, dates, paper pattern; admit card, eligibility criteria, etc.
MIT Institute of Design, Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway, Pune- 412201
Website- www.mitid.edu.in, www.dat.in
MITID DAT 2023 Application Form:
The application form will be released online on the official website in February. Candidates are suggested to fill application form before the last date which is in March. Go through the official page and follow the following steps to fill application form:
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying
- Complete the registration by entering your Name, contact number, and valid email id through a link provided on the official page
- Then you will get the registration number and password
- Login to the account by using the registration number and password
Fill all application forms with required personal information like full name, Parent’s details, Contact number, education details,
- address, etc
- Now upload all required documents carefully in the required format.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in required format.
- Pay application fee online by using an online payment method or Demand Draft option.
- Review your application details, finally submit it.
Documents required to uploading:
- 10/12th Mark sheet
- UG Mark sheet (for Master course)
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport front back both sides
- Reservation category certificates
- Passport size photograph
- Application fee for (INDIAN) General Category Candidates is Rs. 3000/- INR Application fee for NRI, PIO, OCI, and Foreign National applicants is Rs. 4500/-
The application fee is non-refundable in any case and it can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc and also it can be paid offline by making Demand Draft in favor of MIT ADT University- MIT Institute of Design, payable at Pune and send it to the following address:
MIT Institute of Design, Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor, Pune Solapur Highway, Pune- 412201
MITID DAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Released||Started|
|Deadline to submit the application form||31st December 2022|
|Design Aptitude Test||22nd January 2023|
|DAT 2023 Result||11th February 2023|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Applicants are suggested to check all eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. MITID eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For bachelor in Design, candidates must have passed 12th in any stream from recognized board (IB, ISC/AISSCE) and institution
- For Masters, program candidates must have a relevant degree for the course applying
- For Graphic Design and Animation film design course candidates must have a degree in Fine Arts, Literature, Media, film, animation, or any communication design stream
- For Product Design, Transportation Design, Interior Space and Furniture Design, Retail course candidates must have a degree in Engineering, Architecture, Science and Industrial Design
- For Trans cultural Design, candidates must have a relevant degree in Design
- For Film and Video Design, Immersive Media Design, Design Management, Fashion Management, and Marketing candidates must have a hold bachelor degree in any stream
- For User Experience Design, candidates must have a degree in Engineering, Science, and any Design Discipline
The examination will take place in two phases in which first phase one will be a written exam and phase two will be a Personal Interview, Studio Test and Portfolio Presentation.
- Mode of Examination- offline mode (pen and paper-based)
- Mode of language- English
- Question Distribution- Environmental Awareness, Communication skills through a range of visual and textual questions, Design Problem Solving, Visual Sense, Mental Ability, Observation, and perceptions.
- Number of questions- 10
- Question Type- Subjective
- Time Duration- 180 minutes
- Total Marks- 100
- Marking- No negative marking
It consists of a Personal Interview; Portfolio Presentation and Studio Test. The studio test has three parts that are doodling, observation test, and 3D modeling.
MITID DAT 2023 Examination Syllabus:
To qualifying, the examination candidates must have to prepare according to the syllabus provided by the examination authority. For better preparation syllabus must be well known.
- Current Affairs: General awareness, general Knowledge, who’s who, what is the current scenario of the world as well as your surroundings, honor’s & Awards, Economics, national and international news affairs, Current business activities at National and International level, etc.
- Creative skills: Shapes and innovative ways to look and describe objects and surroundings, Utilization of Form, Color and shapes, etc.
- Communication Skills: Verbal and Non Verbal communication skills, ability to communicate via drawing, sketching, etc.
- Creative Ability: Analyze things, given situations, and given contexts creatively. Ability to deal with the ongoing situation and contexts.
Admit card of the examination will be available online in April. Candidates can download from the website easily by using the application number and password. It has the following details:
- Name of the candidates, Father’s Name
- Roll number
- Date and Time
- Examination center address
- Instruction for the examination.
It is mandatory to bring admit card along with the original Id Proof like Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving license/ Voter ID. Any kind of electronic device is not allowed in the examination hall. And without admit card, you cannot allow giving the examination.
Following cities are arranging the examination center:
- The answer key of the question paper is displayed by officials in June April.
- Candidates can check and download the answer key by using login credentials.
- If there is any objection then it can be resolve by the authority and Submission of
- Representation regarding the answer key will take place.
- Then a final answer key will be displayed again on the same portal within a week.
- MIT Institute will declare results officially through online mode.
- It will declare most probably in April.
- After the result declaration, a Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be organized by the Institute.
- According to the total mark score in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the final score will be declared, and based on that merit list will be prepared.
- One merit list will be prepared the final result for admission to the institute will be displayed.
After the final result declaration, candidates call for the Personal Interview procedure. The schedule and procedure of the interview will be updated on the official website. The final merit list will be prepared according to the total marks obtained in the test and the personal interview. Based on the final merit list, candidates can get the chance to attend the admission procedure. Admission fees and documents have to be submitting at the time of the admission process. After the documentation process, candidates will call for the admission process. Next is to pay admission fees and lock your seat for the confirmed admission.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here