Diploma Courses After 12th Class: Life is full of opportunities and only one has to delve deep into things to understand what is the best for them. Several courses are available in front of students after completing class XII and this creates confusion at times. They are unable to make out what have to opt for. In such a state of mind, a wrong decision may destroy the career. Thus, it is very crucial to know everything about the course and what you are inclined to.
A huge number of universities proffers diploma courses for students and eligible candidates can seek admission. It is thus crucial to check the websites time and time. The marks scored in class XII will decide the fate of the students and admission to diploma courses. The common diploma courses are in the fields of physical education, Engineering, Technology, Computer Application, etc. Students can choose the diploma course after 12th keeping in view their choice and comfort.
Type of Diploma Courses After 12th Class:
There are four types of diploma courses after class 12th and they are as follows:
- Management diploma
- Arts Diploma
- Science Diploma
- Engineering Diploma
Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Class:
The popular diploma courses after class 12th are as follows:
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Physical Education
After completing the diploma course, the student will be able to gather the necessary information. This will help to collect crucial information and attain PG courses later. Besides this, a diploma course alone can open employment opportunities for you. The diploma courses can also be acquired after completing graduation. Check the list of universities offering diploma courses:
- Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University – 3 years
- Sant Gahira Guru Vishwavidyalaya (formerly Sarguja University) – 3 years
- Sandip University – 3 years
- Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University – 3 years
- Goa University – 3 years
- Anand Agricultural University – 3 years
- Ahmedabad University – 3 years
- Ravishankar Shukla University – 3 years
- M. University – 3 years
List Of Diploma Courses in India:
Possessed with a degree of class XII can acquire the following diploma courses:
- Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering
- Diploma Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma Electronics Instrumentation Engineering
- Diploma in Food Technology
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Mechatronics Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
- Diploma Accounting
- Diploma Animation And Film Making
- Diploma Aviation
- Diploma Biomedical Engineering
- Diploma Biotechnology
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma Digital Finance
- Diploma Elementary Education – Deled
- Diploma Fashion Design
- Diploma in Food Technology
- Diploma Formation Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Diploma Jewellery Technology
- Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma Nursing Care Assistant
- Diploma It Technician
- Diploma Petrochemical Technology
- Diploma X-Ray Technology
Diploma Courses After 12th Science Stream:
Here is the list of Diploma courses along with the time duration after completing class XII in the Science stream:
- Diploma Digital Marketing-1 year
- Diploma in Radiological Technology-1 year
- Diploma in Physiotherapy-2 years
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics-2 years
- Diploma in Nursing -1 year
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology-1 year
- Diploma in Engineering-3 years
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma Anaesthesia
- Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy
Diploma Courses After 12th Arts Stream:
- Diploma in Languages
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Diploma in Sound Recording
- Diploma in Photography
- Diploma in Multimedia
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Advertising and Marketing
- Diploma in 3D Animation
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Diploma Courses After Class 12th Commerce Stream:
- Diploma in Financial: 1 year – 2 year
- Diploma in Accounting: 1 year – 2 year
- Banking and Finance: 1 year – 2 year
Diploma Courses After Class 12th Management:
- Diploma in Yoga: 1 year
- Diploma in Industrial Safety: 6 to 12 months
- Diploma in Hotel Management: 1 to 3 years
- Diploma in Retail Management: 1 year
- Diploma in Physical Education: 2 years
- Diploma in Fashion Designing: 1 year
- Diploma in Elementary Education: 2 years
- Diploma in Computer Application: 4 months to 1 year
- Diploma in Business Management: 1 to 3 years
Detailed Explanation of A Few Popular Diploma Courses:
- Diploma in VFX: This is the diploma course for 10 months. In this duration, candidates get training in the visual effects industry. The course helps in understanding the construction of complex visual effects using the relevant tools and techniques. The students can enhance the visual effects via software photoshop, Mocha, NUKE, and Silhouette FX. This course is very popular and offers excellent opportunities and an attractive salary as well.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance: This course is designed to understand banking functions and every aspect of banking in detail. The course aims at teaching everything about global and market. Several bank policies also form an important part of this course. The course offers a wide scope for jobs in banks and insurance companies.
- Diploma in Financial Accounting: This course provides training in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Management skills, and Business Law. Students gather knowledge and skills in the field of accounting in this 1-year course. It opens a gateway to work in the Accounts maintenance department and finance maintenance.
- Diploma in Hotel Management: The highly popular course such as Diploma in Hotel Management increase the skills in the Hospitality industry. The course will train you in hospitality, food management, front office handling, etc required in hotels. After completing the course, the jobs can be acquired in hotels, restaurants, catering companies, and cruises, etc.
- Diploma in Yoga: The course will make you perfect with different yoga postures, therapies, etc. You may become a skilled yoga teacher in health centers, gymnasiums, etc. You can also give private tuition to those who want yoga classes.
- Diploma in Fashion Designing: This is a one-year course designed to understand everything about the fashion industry. The course will help you to know everything about Fashion Designing, fabric selection, and situational demand in the fashion industry. The course will build your skills in the fashion industry. The jobs through this course could be assistants for the designing companies, famous designers, or assistants to fashion experts.
- Diploma in Business Management: Students will learn about the principles of business management and enhance skills in managing various functions related to the smooth running of the business. This course offers you great job opportunities, in all business that requires management, proper utilization of the available resources, and to bring the best out of it.
- Diploma in Retail Management: This course consisted of various topics such as merchandising, sourcing, space management, retail functions, store design, effective utilization with little resources are included in the Retail Management course. The jobs offered after this course includes shopping marts, stores, an executive at stores, and you can even begin your retail outlets.
- Diploma in Photography: This is one year course that offers students employment in an Event Management Company, Film Industry, Print and Electronic Media, Photography Shops, Wilderness Photography, and documentaries. A person can earn a salary in this profile from 1 lakh to 2 lakh. The eligibility requirement is a Diploma in Photography to be completed after higher secondary with a minimum of 50% from the national or State Board.
- Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology: The course deals with the study of human communication. Through this course, students are taught about disorders of hearing. During this course, the student learns about communication, different testing, and language concepts. The concept-based training is provided to students to have a better understanding.
- Diploma in Anesthesia Technology: This course enables students to have a complete understanding and assessment of the medical issues. The course also deals with various kinds of and their process of application on others. And the curriculum includes several techniques to learn about the medical problems in a patient.
Here is the list of one-year diploma courses are as follows:
Diploma in Mass Communication: The course is designed to learn the core of Mass Communication and its objectives. To do this course after graduation, the minimum eligibility is that candidate must have done graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% – 50% marks in any stream. It includes various techniques and tools required in the profession. Students are taught about a range of subjects such as mass media vehicles and types of electronic media etc.
Diploma in Acting and Anchoring: A diploma course in Anchoring and Acting opens a new perspective for students. Students attend several sessions and understand things through theories and concepts. This will increase the confidence in students.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here