RRB Group D Recruitment 2023: RRB Group D stands for Railway Recruitment Board which will recruit the employees for certain reputed posts. RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 will release 42,343 vacancies for various posts of Group D (Non-Technical Popular Categories), Para Medical Staff, Material & Isolated Category, and Level-1. All the details are mentioned below:
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification will release soon.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||RRB Group D 2023|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Number of Vacancy||1,03,769 (Tentative)|
|Selection for RRB Group D Level I||Computer Based Test (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Document Verification and Medical
RRB Group D Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
- First, go to the official website of RRB(s)
- Go through all the instructions before applying
- Click the link of RRB CEN 02/2023’
- Choose ‘New Registration’
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form such as name, Date of Birth, Aadhar Card status, father’s/mother’s name, matriculation details, mobile number, and email address
- Check the declaration box. ‘ Click to continue’ link
- Then submit the application form
- The candidate will receive 2 OTPs which will be an email and mobile number
- Make sure to enter both OTPs in the respective fields
- A unique system generated registration number will also be provided to the candidates
- Log in with the registration number and fill all the details in the application form
- Upload your latest Photograph & Signature & Education Qualifications in the format asked for
- Submit the form only after going through the details.
- Pay for the application form.
- Take a print of the application form for further use.
RRB Group D Exam Date 2023:
|Notification Release for RRB GROUP D Exam||February|
|Online registration is available for RRB Group D||February|
|Application form submission deadline||March|
|Online fee last date to submit||March|
|Pay through SBI Bank Challan (Offline) Last date||March|
|RRB Group D 2023 Exam Date (CBT)||April & May|
Vacancy for RRB Group D Recruitment 2023:
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical)
- Assistant (WORKSHOP)
- Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C&W
- Assistant Depot (Stores)
- Assistant Pointsman
- Assistant Signal & Telecom
- Assistant Track Machine
- Assistant Works
- Assistant Works (Workshop)
- Assistant TL & AC
- Assistant TL & AC (Workshop)
- Assistant TRD
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade IV
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
RRB 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who have finished their class X /ITI/ Diploma in the relevant stream from the recognized Board/ Institutions by NCVT/ SCVT may apply.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 33years as of 01st July 2023.
Those who belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation according to the government rules.
- PWD: 10 Years.
- SC/ ST: 05 Years.
- OBC: 03 years.
The candidate should be a citizen of India or Bhutan or Nepal, a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 to settle permanently in India, or
A person of Indian origin migrated from Burma, East African Countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam to settle permanently in India.
RRB Group D 2023 Application Fee:
- General/OBC category candidates will make a payment of Rs 500/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 400/-)
- Those who belong to the categories like SC/ST/ PWD/ Female/Ex-Serviceman/PwBDs, Transgender, Minorities, Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will make payment of Rs 250/- (Refundable Fee On appearing in CBT-1:- 250/-)
Group-D 2023 Exam Pattern:
It will be the Computer Based Test (CBT) test. The exam will be commenced by Railway Administration in single or multi-stage mode. Those who successfully clear the CBT will move for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Lastly, there will be the Document Verification and Medical Examination of the candidate.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The Paper will be divided into 4 sections
- The Paper will be 100 Marks.
- The duration of the Exam will be 90 Minutes.
- There will be a deduction of 1/3 marks for every incorrect answer.
|General Science||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness On Current Affairs||20||20|
RRB Syllabus 2023:
- Number system,
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
General Intelligence and reasoning:
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences of the 10th standard level (CBSE).
General Awareness of current affairs:
General Awareness of current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics, and any other subject of importance.
Candidates can collect admit cards from the official website in May. Download the admit card by entering their login credentials. Take a print of the admit card for further use. The candidate needs to carry this card at the exam center on the exam day.
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2023
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- SCR Recruitment 2023
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Western Railway Recruitment 2023
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2023
The exam result will be announced through the official website. make sure for collecting the print of the result for further use.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here