Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: With every passing year, thousands of vacancies made available for Government jobs. People desperately wait to apply for a job in their niche. One such desirable niche in Northern Railway Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply with flying colors bit is recommended to get updated about information such as eligibility criteria, admission process, age criteria, and so on. Here are the details that may help you further.
- Different jobs have different eligibility.
- A candidate’s Qualification will decide the type of job he/she can apply for.
- Candidate must have successfully completed class X, XII, done Diploma, ITI, Graduation – B.E / B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA. Post- Graduation M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MBA, MCA, M.E/ M Tech, MBBS, Ph.D., M Phil, Ca or any other qualification.
Northern Railway 2023 Exam Date:
|End to submit the application form||October|
|Interview Session||To be Announced Later|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 using the following given details:
- Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 using the official website link on a specific job given
- Take the application form and fill it with details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details, pay scale, etc.
- Go through the instructions mentioned in the Northern Railway Recruitment notification before applying.
- Fill in all the details correctly. Check all the details before making the final submission of the form.
- Candidates in the category such as SC/ ST, Women, Minorities, PwD, ExSM Transgender & EBC will pay Rs. 250/- as exam fee. Examination Fee will be refunded after deducting the bank charges to these categories of a candidate only when they appear in the Exam
- The examination fee for others will be Rs. 500/-The examination fee of Rs. 400/- will be refunded after deducting bank charges off a candidate who appeared in the written examination
- Payment Mode: Make a payment of the examination fee via online mode in favor of RRC/NR.
Multi-Tasking Staff (Commercial Department, Catering Unit – Service Side):
Applicant must have successfully completed class X along with ITI in Food Beverages/Food and Beverages Guest Service under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS)
Successfully completed class X and must have done a course in Food & Beverages Service and Hospitality Assistant Modular Employable Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT
Multi-Tasking Staff (Commercial Department, Catering Unit – Cooking Side):
Applicants must have successfully cleared class X with ITI in Bakery & Confectionery / Baker & Confectioner/Food Production (General) under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS).
Must have successfully completed class X along with the course in Cook (General), Cook (Continental), Cook (Indian cuisine), under SDI as approved by NCVT.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 33 years.
- Selected applicants will attain the post in Parliament House- Catering Unit, Commercial Department, Northern Railway, New Delhi
- Process of Recruitment: Candidate is required to go through Written Examination and Document Verification
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
How to Apply for Northern Railway 2023:
To apply for this post follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, visit the official website
- Click on ‘Apply Now
- Complete the online application form
- Take a print of the form for further requirements.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
Details to apply for Para Medical Staff:
To apply for Para Medical Staff, the applicant must have done B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife
Know the Salary of Different jobs:
- Clerk and Clerical job Rs. 5,200 – 20,200
- Assistant Vacancies Rs. 9,935 – 21,675
- Driver Rs. 11,000 – 26,500
- Technician Rs. 11800 – 27,000
- Apprentices Rs. 6,100 – 17,000
- Data Entry Operator Rs. 5,200 – 24,800
- Stenographer Rs. 5,200 – 19,100
- Staff Nurse Rs. 12,830 – 24,110
- Office Assistant 9,500 – 18,100
- Technical Officer 15,800 – 32,000
- Typist Rs. 5,000 – 18,000
- Peon Rs. 4,900 – 10,680
- Storekeeper Rs. 5,200 – 20,200
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here