RRB SCR Recruitment 2023: South Central Railway is one of the 19 zones of Indian Railways. SCR is looking for dedicated people to work for them. The control of the zone is spread in several states, including Maharashtra, Telangana, and some parts of Madhya Pradesh too. There are three divisions under SCR. Mettuguda and Lallaguda have the mechanical workshops for the South Central Railway. South Central Railway (SCR) releases the notification for several posts, such as paramedical staff, etc., for those who are looking forward to building their career.
RRB SCR Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
- Organization’s Name: South Central Railway
- Organization Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Name: Specialist Doctors, GDMO Doctors, Nursing Superintendent, Lab Assistants & Hospital Attendant, etc.
- Job Location: Secunderabad, Telangana
- Official Website: scr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB SCR Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Registration||June 2023|
|Deadline to submit the application form||June 2023|
|Application form fees submit||July 2023|
|Admit Card download||July 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
RRB SCR Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
- First, go to the official website @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- Fill in all the personal and educational info carefully and correctly
- Attach the documents along with the form
- The applicant must be a graduate of the 10th or SSC with an ITI certificate in the relevant trade from an accredited institution connected to the NCVT or SCVT.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Minimum Age – 15 years
- Maximum Age – 24 years.
RRB SCR Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Exam duration will be 2 hours
- General Intelligence & Reasoning will have 25 questions for 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude will have 25 questions for 25 marks
- General English will have 25 questions for 25 marks
- General Awareness will have 25 questions for 25 marks
Expected Salary South Central Railway:
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs 44,900/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs 21,700/
- Hospital Attendant – Rs 18,000/-
- Specialist Doctors – Rs 95,000/-
- GDMO Doctors – Rs 75,000/-
RRB SCR Exam Syllabus:
- Quantitative Aptitude: Area and Volume, Averages, Data Interpretation, Linear/Quadratic equation, Margins and Discounts, Pipe and Cistern, Problems on Age, Profit and Loss, Simple/Compound interest, Simplification, Speed Calculation, Time and Distance, Time and Work
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: Alphanumeric Series, Analogy, Arithmetic Reasoning, Blood Relation, Classification of Odd Pair, Decision Making, Direction Sense, Eligibility Test, Equality/Inequality, Images, Figure matrix, Problem Solving, Puzzles Arrangement, Sitting Arrangement, Statement Argument, Statement Conclusion, Syllogism, Verbal and Visual analysis, Visual reasoning
- General Science: Biology, Chemistry, Environmental study, Physics
- General Awareness: Current Affairs, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Indian History, Indian Polity, Indian Railway, Static Affairs
SCR Admit Card:
Download the admit card for South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 from the official website. The candidate must have a registration number, password, date of birth to avail the admit card. Take a print of the admit card as no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without this card. Also, ensure to check all the details mentioned in the card carefully. You will come across the exam date/day etc on the card. Check everything as soon as you get the card.
Candidates will be selected based on merit. The merit list will be prepared to take the average of percentage marks acquired by the candidates in both X Class/ Matriculation with at least 50% (aggregate) marks and ITI examination.
To check the exam result, visit the official website. Enter login credentials first then only you will be able to get a glimpse of the result. The result will be in PDF format. The result will consist of the name of the candidate, the merit position, the category of the candidate, etc.
- Candidate with older age will be preferred
- If the candidates have the same date of birth, the candidate who passed the X class exam earlier will be considered for the post.
For the verification process, the candidate must reach the venue on the scheduled day and date. Make sure to carry documents in original at the reporting centre. The list of documents are as follows:
- SSC/10th Class or its equivalent marks sheet
- birth certificate or class X certificate
- Consolidated Marks Sheet of all semesters of the trade (ITI)
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate
- Community Certificate for SC/ST and OBC
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of service/discharge in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here