RRB NTPC 2023: RRB is shortened for Railway Recruitment Board and this reputed organization commences competitive examination every year. This organization has 21 RRB zones on Indian Railways. Just like every year, the year 2023 also proffers immense the posts like Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. If you are interested in seeking railways jobs then you need to go through the below-mentioned details:
RRB NTPC 2023 Notification:
- There is no notification released for RRB NTPC CBT 2023.
About RRB NTPC Recruitment 2023 Examination:
|Exam Name||RRB Non-Technical Popular Categories Exam|
|Commonly known as||RRB NTPC Exam|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Level of Exam||National|
|vacancies||To be announced|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Stages of exam||
|Category||Jobs in Railway|
RRB NTPC 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form start to submit||To be announced|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||To be announced|
|Fees Submission date||To be announced|
|Application form Final Submission||To be announced|
|Last Date of Post Preference||To be announced|
|Railway Recruitment 2023 Admit Card||To be announced|
|RRB NTPC Exam Date 2023 (1st Stage CBT)||To be announced|
|Railway Recruitment 2023 Result for 1st
Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
|To be announced|
Railway Vacancy 2023 Online Process to Apply:
Find Below the process to apply for Railway Vacancy 2023:
- First, go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then press on the Recruitment option.
- Select the required RRB Board region for which you want to apply. Overall there are 21 Railway Boards in India.
- Choose the link of RRB NTPC Online Application
- Make sure you do the registration first.
- Then log in by using the application number as well as the password.
- Fill in the required details and make Payment of the RRB Application fee online.
- Then upload the photograph & category certificate for SC & ST scanned copies.
- Submit the RRB NTPC Recruitment Application Form.
- Make sure that you take a print of the application form for further reference.
RRB NTPC 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the steps which are regarding the RRB NTPC 2023. Before submitting the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2023 application form once check it:
- The candidate must have successfully cleared the graduation from some recognized University.
- If you are applying for Senior and Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist Posts then along with the degree, Typing Proficiency in Hindi/ English on Computer is compulsory.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 Years and the Maximum of 32 Years.
- There will age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates, and 5 years for SC and ST category candidates.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Railway Vacancy 2023 Application Fee:
The candidate can make payment of the Railway Vacancy 2023 Application Form via online mode. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman/Minorities/PHC candidates will pay Rs.250/- and to General Category candidates, it will be Rs.500
RRB NTPC 2023 Exam Pattern:
The RRB NTPC 2023 exam paper comprises 6 stages i.e, Computer Test, Second Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Test (Typing Skill), Aptitude Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination:
First Stage of CBT includes:
- General Awareness consists of 40 questions with 40 marks.
- Mathematics consists of 30 questions with 30 marks.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning consist of 30 questions with 30 marks.
Second stage of CBT includes:
- General Awareness consists of 50 questions with 50 marks.
- Mathematics consists of 35 questions with 35 marks.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning consist of 35 questions with 35 marks.
No. of Questions/ Marks
No. of Questions/ Marks
|General Awareness||40/ 40||50/ 50|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30/ 30||35/ 35|
|Total||100/ 100||120/ 120|
Given below is the syllabus subject wise for subjects like Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and English:
Topics for Mathematics:
- Classification: GK Based Questions, Numbers, Letters, and Meaningful Words.
- Analogy: General Knowledge, Number, Meaning & Letter Based Question.
- Series: Number & Alphabet Series
- Blood Relations: family Tree Problems, General Blood Relations Problems
- Coding-Decoding: Coding-Decoding based on Numbers, Coding by Analogy, Letter Shifting, Coding Letters by words, Coding & Decoding on Fictitious Language, Operations on Place Value
- Clock & Calendar: Questions on Time & Clock Hands, Calendar Based Questions
- Ordering & Ranking: Simple ranking Questions
- Directions & Distances: Formula Based Distance Questions, Simple Problems on Directions
- Word Formation: Arranging words in a meaningful order
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: Complete the Pattern, Figure Based Analogy, Classification, Series, Cube-Based Questions
- Others: Missing Number, Venn Diagram, Puzzle
Topics for General Awareness:
Current Affairs/General Awareness: Current Affairs, Economics, History, Geography, Computers, Polity, Literature, Sports, Miscellaneous, Awards, Books & Authors.
Life Processes in Organisms & Plants, Heredity & Evolution, Force & Laws of Motions, Environment, Chemical Reactions & Equations, Acid, Bases & Salts, Periodic Table, Work & Energy, Living Organism, Natural Resources Atoms & Molecules, Light, Sound, Electricity, Sources of Energy, Diseases, Reasons & Cure Improvement in Food Resources
- One Word Substitution: Simple to difficult questions
- Synonyms & Antonyms: Simple to difficult questions
- Fill in the Blanks: Grammar, Vocabulary
- Spellings: Simple to difficult questions
Railway Vacancy 2023:
We are waiting for the Railway Vacancy 2023 official notification, If we get any RRB NTPC 2023 notification we will soon update. For more about the Railway Vacancy 2023 candidates can check the official website from time to time:
|RRB Location||Number of Post|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Update soon|
|RRB Bangalore||Update soon|
|RRB Ajmer||Update soon|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Update soon|
|RRB Allahabad||Update soon|
|RRB Chennai||Update soon|
|RRB Bhopal||Update soon|
|RRB Guwahati||Update soon|
|RRB Bilaspur||Update soon|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Update soon|
|RRB Chandigarh||Update soon|
|RRB Kolkata||Update soon|
|RRB Mumbai||Update soon|
|RRB Ranchi||Update soon|
|RRB Patna||Update soon|
|RRB Secunderabad||Update soon|
Collect the admit card through the official website. You will be also seeking the admit card a few days back on the date of the exam. Download the admit Card prior exam date through the official website. Take a printout of the admit card from the examination venue. Make sure to carry the admit card to the exam venue.
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- SCR Recruitment 2023
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Western Railway Recruitment 2023
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2023
- RRB Group D Recruitment 2023
- RPF Recruitment 2023
RRB NTPC 2023 Exam Result:
After you appear in the examination, the exam results will be announced. Candidates can check the result from the official website. You need to enter the application number and password to seek the result of the exam.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here