Railway Recruitment 2023: More than half of the population in India is dependent on railway transport. Since the establishment of the railway in 1853, the government of India owned and managed it systematically. As we all know that Railway is one of the fastest land transports and largest networks, it is split into 17 zones and managed by Railway Jobs Board. Being the largest sector, it provides immense employment opportunities in the country. Lakhs of candidates apply for Railway Jobs with high hopes and aspirations.
Railway Recruitment 2023 is for several vacancies for the posts like Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Trains Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Those who are interested in seeking the job need to go through the complete information mentioned in this article:
Railway Recruitment NTPC 2023 Application Form:
The Application Form for the Railway Recruitment 2023 will be released in March 2023. Interested Candidates must have to check the Eligibility criteria before applying the Exam.
Steps to Fill Application Form:
- Collect application form from the official website and fill it out correctly.
- Make sure that you do the registration through the official website.
- The registration process comprises of name, father’s name, and date of birth as mentioned in the Matriculation/ SSLC/ High school examination.
- As soon as you are done with registration, fill other required details such as personal info, educational details, and other significant information.
- Make sure that the details entered in the application form should be correct.
- After this, upload scanned photographs and signatures in JPEG format.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Go through all the details in the application form before the final submission.
- Ensure to keep a print of the application form with you.
RRB NTPC Exam Date 2023:
|Online application form submit||1st week of March|
|Final date to submit Application Form||4th week of March|
|Fees Submission date||2nd week of April|
|Last Date of Final Submission||3rd week of April|
|Last Date of Post Preference||End of April|
|Railway Recruitment Admit Card||Will be Announced Later|
|Railway Recruitment 2023 Exam Date||June to September|
|RRB 2023 Result for 1st
Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Will be Announced Later|
Railway Recruitment Vacancy 2023:
Candidate must be aware of the Railway Recruitment 2023 vacancy:
RRB Group ‘A’ comprises of the following category posts:
- Indian Railway Services of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Personnel Services (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Account Services (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Services of Electrical Engineering (IRSEE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
RRB Group ‘B’ comprises of the following category posts:
- Ticket Collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistance Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officer
- Depot Material Superintendent
RRB 2023 Group ‘C’ consisted of the following category posts:
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Non-Technical Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist (JAA)
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
Group ‘D’ consisted of the following Category Posts:
RRB NTPC 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India, subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Refugee those who came to India before 01.01.1962 intending to settle there, PIO migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi, and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
- Candidate must have the age group between 18 years to 33 years during the time of examination. There will be proviso of age relaxation to those who are from the reserved category.
- Candidate must have completed class X, XII, and Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree or equivalent.
- General and OBC category candidates will make payment of Rs. 500/- as Application Fee and SC/ST/PWD category candidates will make payment of Rs. 250/-.
- You can make payment via easy resources such as credit card/debit card or SBI E-Challan or Post office Challan.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Railway Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced in the online mode.
- The exam will be commenced in two languages – Hindi and English.
- The candidate is required to complete the paper in 120 minutes.
- The paper will consist of Objective type questions.
- There will be 100 questions in the paper.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be a deduction of 1/3rd marks for every incorrect answer.
There will be 6 stages for the Admission:
- First Stage of CBT
- Second Stage of CBT
- Typing Test (Skill Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Selection
Distribution of Subjects & Marks:
|RRB Exam||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks|
|RRB NTPC CBT – 1||General Awareness||40||40|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|RRB NTPC CBT – 2||General Awareness||50||50|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2023:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness|
|Number System||Puzzle||National and International Current Affairs|
|Decimal||Seating Arrangement||Games and Sports|
|LCM and HCF||Analogies||Books and Authors|
|Ratio and Proportion||Data Sufficiency||Common Abbreviations|
|Mensuration||Statement and Conclusion||Important Government Organizations|
|Speed, Time and Distance||Blood Relation||Indian Polity and Governance|
|Time and Work||Direction Test||Inventions|
|Simple and Compound Interest||Decision Making||Famous Personalities (India & International)|
|Profit and Loss||Coding-Decoding||History of India|
|Elementary Algebra||Alphanumeric Series||Banking History|
|Geometry and Trigonometry||Venn Diagrams||Banking Terms and Organizations|
|Elementary Statistics||Important days & dates|
|Quadratic Equations||General & Life Science|
|Simplification||Physical, Economical & Geographical features of India and World|
|Upstream and Downstream||Basics of Computer|
|Data Interpretation||Indian Art & Culture|
RRB 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
- Admit Card for the examination will be released by the board at the Official Website.
- The RRB 2023 Admit Card will be released a few days before the examination.
- The admit card comprises of details such as exam center address, timings, reporting time, examination date, candidate, etc.
- Download the admit card by login into the official web portal.
- Make sure you take print of the admit card.
- Inform the authority immediately, in case of any discrepancy in admit card information.
- Carry the admit card at the examination venue.
RRB Exam 2023 Result:
To check the result of the Railway Recruitment, go to the official website in online mode. In order to open your Exam Result, enter the login details such as registration ID and password/date of birth. And those who have cleared their test will appear for the selection procedure. Lastly, there will be verification of the documents.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here