AIIMS PG 2023 (INI CET): All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) is amongst the best medical colleges in India. AIIMS PG 2023 entrance exam is replaced by the new entrance exam called INI CET ( Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test). Getting admission to AIIMS is a dream for all medical students. AIIMS is an incredible health care department in India providing the best medical education in any of the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It has nine branches all over India out of which the first AIIMS was established in 1956, in New Delhi. Then we have AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh, AIIMS Nagpur, AIIMS Guntur (based on AIIMS college ranking). AIIMS offers various BSc courses, nursing, and medical courses. It conducts different entrance exams for taking admission in UG as well as PG courses.
AIIMS PG 2023 Notification:
- AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form has been released on 5th September 2022.
AIIMS PG 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||AIIMS PG 2023|
|Replace by||INI CET ( Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test)|
|Full Form||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
INI CET 2023 Exam Date:
Find below the INI CET 2023 Exam Date for January & July Session:
January Session (For MD/MS/M.Ch/DM):
|AIIMS PG 2023
MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM / (6 years) July 2023
|Online Registration Start||5th September 2022|
|Final Date of Online Registration||26th September 2022|
|Status of Registration and Basic information and last date of correction of rejected Images||
|Admit Card Released Date||7th November 2022|
|AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Date (Stage-I)||13th November 2022|
|Announcement of result (Stage I)||Released|
|Final Result Announced||Released|
January Session (For MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS):
|Events||Exam Dates: AIIMS PG 2023
DM / MCH (3 yrs) For January 2023
|Online Application form Available||September|
|Application form Last date to submit||October|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||October|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||October|
|Admit Card Uploading date||November|
|AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Date||November|
|Result Declaration of AIIMS PG January session||November|
|1st counseling Date start||December|
|Date of second counseling start||—|
|Open counseling Date||—|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form:
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form will release soon. The courses available for the candidates after clearing this entrance exam are MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCH. The particular subject allotment within these courses will be according to the marks of the candidate in the entrance exam. This exam will be conducted twice a year in January and July.
- All interested candidates can fill out the AIIMS PG 2023 application form via online modes for their registration.
- AIIMS PG registration is held in two parts, basic and final registration (also known as PAAR facility).
- Basic registration in which the candidates have to generate the code of their application form for the January session of 6 years course has already been started in June and the last date for basic registration in the 6 years course (MD/MS) was August and for 3 years course basic registration started from September and the last date for 3years course application submission is September.
- Basic registration in 6 years course July session will begin from the 3rd week of October and the overall registration for the July session will most probably end by March.
- The final registration for 6 years courses January session will begin in September and will end by October.
- In the final registration process applicants have to upload a scanned image of the left thumb impression (20kb to 100kb), signature (20kb to 100 kb), and photograph (50kb to 100kb).
- All the applicants have to pay an application fee also in the final registration process.
- For all the applicants of General/OBC and other categories, the application fee is Rs.1500 and the SC/ST applicant’s application fee is Rs.1200.
- PWBD applicants are exempted from paying the application fee. Applicants can pay the application fee via online modes through credit cards, debit cards & net banking.
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 1200/-|
AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form: Click here
AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Centres:
|For MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM / (6 years)|
|For DM / M.CH ( 3 Yrs) / MD (HA)|
AIIMS PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the details of AIIMS PG 2023 Eligibility for 3 years Course, 6 Years Course & Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizens of India:
For 3 years Course:
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates should acquire a degree in DNB or MD/MS from any of the MCI authorized universities.
Age limit: The maximum age for applying for the AIIMS PG entrance exam is 35years of age. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. OBC category candidates will get 3years of age relaxation and SC/ST category candidates will get 5years of age relaxation.
For 6 years course:
Educational qualification: All the interested candidates should acquire an MBBS degree for taking admission in MD/MS course and a BDS degree for admission in the MDS course from any of the MCI authorized universities. Candidates of the General/OBC category need to score 55% marks in the qualifying examination whereas the candidates of the SC/ST category have to score 50% marks for qualifying for this entrance exam. Candidates should have completed 1years internship or practice before January 2023.
Eligibility for Foreign Nationals/ Overseas Citizens of India:
These candidates have to send their registration slip to AIIMS before the last date of the online registration. These candidates will be considered against the seats in the “Sponsored category” for admission in MS/MD/MDS courses.
AIIMS PG 2023 Exam Pattern:
For MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM / (6 years):
- AIIMS PG 2023 entrance exam will be organized in online CBT mode.
- For MS/MD the question paper will have 200 questions that have to be completed in 3 hours (180 minutes).
- There are 200 questions.
- The medium of the question paper will be English.
For DM / M.CH ( 3 Yrs) / MD (HA):
- MDS entrance exam will be conducted in two Stages i.e, Written Test and Departmental Assessment / Practical Lab Test.
- The mode of the exam will be offline mode.
- For MDS the question paper will have 90 multiple choice questions that have to be completed in one and a 1/2hr (90 minutes).
- Each question is of 1 mark so for every correct answer candidate will score 1 mark and for every incorrect answer, a 1/3 mark will be deducted due to negative marking.
|AIIMA PG Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Click here|
AIIMS PG 2023 Syllabus:
AIIMS PG Syllabus 2023 for MS/MD and MDS, the PG Entrance Test will be divided into three phases – Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical Phase:
For Pre-Clinical Phase:
Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Embryology Microanatomy, Neuroanatomy & Genetics.
Bio-Chemistry: Biological Cell, Biomolecules, their regulation & metabolic interrelationships, Enzymes, Metabolic pathways, Hormones, Molecular Biology, PH, Buffer, Food Assimilation and Nutrition, Physiological Buffer Systems, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers.
Physiology: General Physiology, Blood, Cardiovascular System, Nutrition, Environmental Physiology, Respiratory System, Gastrointestinal System, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – Sensory System, General, Motor system, Nerve–Muscle, EEG, Visceral and motivational system, Sleep & Higher nervous functions, Yoga, Special Senses.
For Para-Clinical Phase:
The topics will be Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology.
For Clinical Phase:
The topics will be from Community Medicine, Obstetrics, Medicine, and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Pediatrics, Gynecology, Surgery, and allied subjects (E.N.T., Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology & Orthopedics), Clinical postings.
AIIMS PG 2023 Admit Card:
AIIMS PG Admit Card will be released through online mode. For the July session, the admit card for 3 years courses will release in the last week of March 2023. The exams for the July session will be conducted on April 2023 (3 years courses) & May 2023 (6 years courses).
AIIMS PG 2023 Result:
AIIMS PG Result of the January session entrance exam will be declared by November. An overall rank-wise merit list will be released by AIIMS, New Delhi.
The AIIMS PG Counselling for January session (6-year courses ) has been started from December. AIIMS PG 2023 Counselling is based on the entrance examination score. Candidates are called for counseling on the basis of a combined merit list starting from Rank 1. There will be four sections in the Counselling. It is conducted as first counseling, second counseling, open counseling, and spot counseling.
|AIIMS PG Cut off, Merit List|
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Professional Examinations
- AIIMS PG 2023 Admit Card
- AIIMS PG 2023 Rank Card
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Certificate of completing the internship
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate
- 10th/12th/Birth Certificate for the proof of DOB
- Counseling Call Letter (Offer Letter)
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Registration Slip
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
1 thought on “AIIMS PG 2023 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility & Admit Card”
Has the registration process started for 2021 January pg session either 3 yrs or 6yrs courses ?
Is it postponed to month of September ?
Its already end of June when usually registration starts for Jan 2021 session .