AIIMS PG Exam Pattern and Syllabus, together form so poignant part for those candidates, who are planning to become the part of the examination that is about to appear. Besides other info, candidates must know that examinations takes place twice a day to fill the 150 seats for MD and MS and 16 seats for MDS in several streams. The entrance examination will soon go to conduct and whole information like syllabus and examination pattern, all are mentioned over here to give much of convenience.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern:
- Mode: AIIMS PG entrance test will be conducted through online mode, i.e., computer-based online test.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: There will be 200 questions asked in MD/MS exam and 90 questions in the MDS.
- Duration of Exam: The time duration for MD/MS will be of 3 hours and for MDS it will be 90 minutes.
- Medium of Exam: The language of the question paper will be in English.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct answer and there will be a negative marking of -1/3 mark for each incorrect answer.
AIIMS PG Syllabus:
The booklet of the AIIMS PG comprises of the questions from the subjects which are taught while doing the MBBS course including clinical, pre-clinical, and para-clinical. Question paper will have questions from the topics such as Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Anaesthesiology, Community Medicine, Dermatology & Venereology, Medicine Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, and Psychiatry. The subject s covered under the 3 phases:
|Total Phases||Subjects covered under each phase|
|Para-clinical||Community Medicine, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Pathology, Clinical postings in wards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Pediatrics, Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics), Clinical postings;|
AIIMS PG Preparation Tips:
- First candidates must analyze the whole syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make proper notes subject-wise.
- A systematic timetable should be prepared by the candidates and should be regularly followed.
- Candidates must attempt an online mock test to evaluate their preparation.
- Regular practice must be done by students from various online and offline study sources.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here