IIFT 2023: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry to contribute to the skill building of India’s external trade sector. In 2002, the institute was granted “deemed to be university” status. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, or IIFT, proposes an entrance test for the IIFT 2023 programme to select qualified candidates for admission to courses such as MBA as an international program. Admission will then be given to many campuses located in New Delhi and Kolkata. Thousands of people across the country will have the opportunity to build strong careers thanks to this national level-based examination.
IIFT 2023 Notification:
- IIFT 2023 Application Form has been released on 30th September 2022 and the last date to apply is 24th November 2022.
IIFT 2023 Exam Date:
Please see the table below for information on the IIFT Exam Date 2023. Candidates can also visit the official website for more information:
|Releasing of IIFT Exam Online Application||30th September 2022|
|Last date to fill out the IIFT Exam Online application form||24th November 2022|
|Last date for payment of application fee online||24th November 2022|
|Correction in application form start date||26th To 30th November 2022|
|The last date to edit the form||To be announced|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT scores for NRIs||To be announced|
|Admit card Availability||To be announced|
|IIFT Exam Date 2023||18th December 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|GD/Essay writing/Personal Interview:||To be announced|
|A session for Commencement:||To be announced|
IIFT 2023 Application Form:
The availability of admission form for IIFT 2023 will be provided via online mode only. the IIFT 2023 Application Form will release in November. Collect the admission fee and fill in all the details carefully, pay the application fee, and submit the form. Remember for keeping the printout of the application form for further use.
Steps to Apply for IIFT 2023:
- Visit the official website of IIFT i.e, http://tedu.iift.ac.in
- On the Homepage click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Then a new page will open and now fill in basic registration details including mobile number, email ID, name, etc.
- Now login with the help of the application number and password.
- Fill in details in the application form, enter your educational, personal, and other details, and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport-size photograph, signature, and category certificate in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Scanned photographs should be uploaded in 10 to 200 kb and photograph size must be in 4 to 30 kb.
- Upload category certificate/ caste certificate between 50 to 300 kb in size.
- Now click on the ‘save and continue button.
- Go through the ‘payment’ tab and pay the fee online mode using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking or UPI/ PAYTM.
- Last, recheck the form and verify all details and then click on the ‘submit’ button for application submission.
- Print the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedures.
IIFT Exam Application Fee:
The IIFT application fee can be paid by online mode through a debit card, credit card, Net banking account, or PAYTM Service:
|UR/Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Rs.2500/-|
|Foreign Nationals/NRIs||Rs.1500/- (US$ 200)|
IIFT 2023 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IIFT Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Indian candidates, as well as foreign candidates, are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate program provided by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree from some recognized university.
- Those who are appearing in the final year can also apply for IIFT 2023 entrance test.
- There is no specific age limit for the IIFT entrance exam.
- The aspirants are chosen based on written test, Group discussions, and last but not least personal interviews. Then candidates will be shortlisted for various programs like MBA (IB) programs at IIFT, Kolkata, and New Delhi.
- Those who belong to the For /SC/ST/General/PH/OBC category will be chosen based on Essay write-up, Written-test, Personal Interview, and Group Discussion. The written test will appear in so many states such as Chandigarh, Allahabad, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Dehradun, Kolkata, Jaipur, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Nagpur, Kochi, Lucknow, Indore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Jamshedpur, and Visakhapatnam.
- Marks obtained in the written test will then decide for Group Discussion and personal interviews in Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, and Mumbai.
- Those who belong to the Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category will be selected based on the GMAT or General Management Aptitude Test.
- The IIFT 2023 exam will be held in the online CBT mode.
- There will be MCQ types of questions in the exam.
- A total of 123 questions will be there in the exam paper.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The sections in the paper will be – English Grammar, Data Interpretation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Analysis.
- The paper will be in the medium language of English.
- The exam paper will be 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking under which 1/3rd of marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer
- In the Data Interpretation section, 19 questions will appear for 1 mark each
- In Reading Comprehension & General Awareness section, 16 questions will appear for 0.75 marks
- Quantitative Ability section, 25 questions will appear for1 mark each
- In Logical Reasoning, 20 questions for 0.75 marks each
- The general awareness section consisted of 28 questions for 0.75 marks each
- The verbal Ability section consisted of 20 questions for 0.75 marks each
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2023 Syllabus
General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, Awards & Awardees, International Affairs, Politics, etc.
Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Coding & Decoding, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Sequencing, Family Tree Problem, Cause & Effect, Symbol based Problem, etc.
Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Arrangement, Sentence Completion, Grammar, Synonyms, Phrases, Figure of Speech, Reading Comprehension, etc.
Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, Number System, Clocks, Calendar, Median, Mode, Speed, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments, Ratios & Proportions, Time, Distance, Simple interest, etc.
IIFT Admit Card 2023:
To get the admit card for IIFT 2023, use the official website. For availing of the admit card, make sure for entering the name and application number and download the admit card from the mentioned site. There is a proviso for sending admit card via post as well.
Steps to Download IIFT 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the Official website of IIT 2023.
- On the homepage click on the link of ‘Admit card.
- Then the login Page will open.
- Now enter “Application No” and “Candidate Name”
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be generated on your computer screen.
- Download it and keep it safe till the admission process gets over.
Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Visakhapatnam & Mumbai.
IIFT 2023 Result
The IIFT Result will be declared in February 2023. Candidates can check the result using their registered User Id and date of birth. The result will be presented for download in the form of a PDF.
Steps to Check the IIFT 2023 Result:
- Visit the official website of IIFT.
- On the homepage, click on the IIFT 2023 NTA Score.
- Then a page will open.
- Enter your IIFT Application No, DOB, & Enter Security Pin.
- Click on submit button.
- The IIFT Result page will be opened on your system screen.
- Download the result and take its printout and keep it for further admission process.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here