Tripura University B.Ed Admission 2023: In brief about Tripura University: Tripura University is a known university that aims at selecting the best candidates for different courses and one of them is B.Ed. The university selects the candidates for taking up courses such as B.ED so that they can make up their careers in teaching and make their future. Those who are willing to take the course first need to go through the entrance test and after selection only they can proceed ahead. Applications will be released by the month of July and examination will also commence in the same month. The result will be announced at the latest by September month. Here are complete details about Tripura University B.Ed Admission 2023.
Info About Tripura University B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Name of the University: Tripura University B.Ed Admissions
- Exam commencing body: Tripura University
- Courses: B.Ed
- Admission process: Online Mode
- Type of examination: University State Level
- Exam Date: Second Week of August 2023
- Website: http://www.tripurauniv.in/
- Official Contact Details: Tripura University (A Central University) Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W) – 799 022, India, Phone: +91 381 237 4801/4803/9002
Tripura University B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
|Registration For BEd start-||1st week of June|
|Application for last date submission –||2nd week of July|
|Admit Card Downloading date –||3rd week of July|
|Tripura University B.Ed Entrance Exam Date –||August|
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidate must have successfully completed 10th/ Matriculation and ITT Course from some recognized board or Institution with at least passing marks.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be possessed with the degree of graduation or Master’s degree from some recognized institution with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories).
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 20 years at least.
- Those who have completed their graduation from some recognized university will be able to apply for the course.
- If you have teaching experience of 2 years or more than 2 years for the upper primary as well as secondary classes then you can apply for the course.
- Those who are in their final year of graduation can also easily apply for the entrance test.
Tripura University B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form:
- If you are looking forward to applying for Tripura University B.Ed 2023 then go to the website www.tripurauniv.in to collect Tripura University B.Ed Admission 2023 Application form.
- Use online mode to fill the application form
- Fill the registration form after seeking the official website.
- Once you get the application form, go through the prospectus and fill the application form.
- Enter all the details such as qualification information, personal information and contact information correctly.
- Upload current colored photograph and signature scanned copy
- Make a payment of the application form using a convenient payment mode.
- Get done with the form submission.
- Ensure to take a print out the application form for further help.
Tripura University B.Ed Application Fee:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Candidates can make payment of the application form via several modes such as Credit/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/Challan. As soon as you get over with the payment candidate will be able to receive a confirmation via an email e-mail. It is suggested to take a print out of the slip for further help.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The admit card or hall ticket is an important document consisting of all the required details such as the name of the name, Exam date, day, time, candidate’s date of birth exam centre etc.
How to download Admit Card?
- First of all go to the official website.
- Then click the link to download the admit card via online mode.
- Enter your roll number as well as other details required.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
The Tripura University B.Ed Entrance Exam Result of the examination will be released by the last week of the month of August. Post result announcement candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. After the result declaration, the rank list will be created on the basis of rank acquired, the candidate will get admission to the University.
After exam result will be declared, candidates will move for counselling process. Counseling is entirely based on the marks attained in the exam.
Documents Needed for Counselling:
Candidates need to carry the following original documents and photocopy of the documents during the time of admission after entrance examination gets clear:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- High School Certificate or some other equivalent Certificate.
- Certificate of 12th or some other equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of class10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of class12th /equivalent
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here