Annamalai University B.Ed 2023: The Annamalai University Division of Academics offers generous prospects for the B.Ed. Teacher apprentices for versatile progress of their nature and allow them to achieve an extraordinary level of expertise and personality desirable for a teacher. The aspirants who are competent and are craving to register themselves must qualify the Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2023 or the Common Entrance Test organized by the University on a yearly basis. Annamalai University provides teaching in Computers, training in Yoga, First Aid, Scouts, and community facility. The B.Ed aspirant desiring to be a part and parcel of the Annamalai University must enrol before the end date. Aspirants can acquire added information concerning Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2023 by going through the details furnished below. The enrolment in their B.Ed courses are utterly dependent on the merit of the applicant in the Entrance Examination.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Application Form:
The aspirants can register for Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 by going through the stages written below:
- Prior to registering for the course, the applicants must confirm that they satisfy all the eligibility standards cited in the advertisement.
- Above all, applicants need to go through the official website of Annamalai University.
- Applicants have to choose the link related to notifications furnished on the official website.
- Suitable applicants need to apply via the online method only.
- Candidates can complete the application form providing all required details via online mode.
- Furnish all the information related to Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and so on in an accurate way as per the instructions.
- Candidates need to upload scanned images with their signature and other necessary credentials in the prescribed format before the due date.
- Application Pay can be paid online as well as offline. Candidates availing for online submission of the application form must send the fees via online mode.
- After the payment is generated, applicants can take a photocopy of the application form and it is recommended to retain it with them for further use. It is absolutely not needed to send the hard copy to the Official Address.
Annamalai University B.Ed Application Fees:
After the application form has been filled successfully by the applicant then they can proceed further for the payment of the fees. Candidates can follow these options while depositing the application fees.
- Candidates can Pay the application Fee in Cheque/Cash through “Challan” in every division of HDFC Bank.
- They can also pay by making a demand draft which will be drawn in favour of
The Registrar, Annamalai University, Payable at Chennai
The Application Fees differ for B.Ed Entrance applicants belonging to different categories. The list is as follows:
- For candidates belonging to General or other categories need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
- For physically challenged or SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 500/-.
Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Exam Date:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now
|Start to submit the application form
|End to submit the application form
|Admit Card Released date
|Annamalai University B.Ed 2023 Exam Date
|Result Date Announced
The applicants who are suitable for the Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2023 need to seat for the entrance only after qualifying the eligibility standards required to give the test:
- Candidates should have completed the 10th or Matriculation laterally with the ITT Course from a renowned board/Institute with qualifying marks.
- Candidates with Commerce and Economics degree must possess a Master’s Degree in the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Candidates of any age group are suitable to seat for the entrance.
- Technology and Engineering Applicants must have at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- The Reservation for diverse Seats for B.Ed course is available for Annamalai University B.Ed enrolment 2023. The minimum Qualification for different Categories are like this:
- The minimum marks to qualify for OC or Open Competition is 50%
- The qualifying mark for SC/SCA/ST is 40%.
- Backward Class (BC) the minimum mark is 45%.
- Physically and Visually Challenged the minimum mark is 40%.
- 43% is for Most Backwards Class/ DE notified Communities.
Counselling Session of Annamalai University B.Ed:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now
Those Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam will invite for the counselling session. So Candidates must attend the counselling session for Annamalai University B.ED Admission 2023 Following Procedure is describing counselling session of Annamalai University B.Ed Admission 2023:
- Qualifying candidates need to go to the Administrative office, Annamalai University for Counselling session 2023.
- The schedule for Counselling sessions will update on the official website.
- Counselling for all categories will be held before the General counselling.
- All candidates will have to pay Rs. 2000/- or Rs. 1000/- SC/ST/SCA as counselling fee
- Candidates can pay the counselling fee in cash or DD in favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at the Chennai at the time of Counselling. Counselling fee is non-refundable.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Admit Card is obligatory in order to take part in the Entrance Examination. The common entrance examination will take place via online mode. The Admit Card can easily be acquired by downloading from the official websites of Annamalai University.
Candidates can download the Admit Card by following these steps:
- Primarily candidates need to visit the official website for Annamalai University.
- There will be a link provided on the website to avail of the admit card via online mode. Candidates need to click the button and the Admit card will be downloaded.
- Lastly, applicants need to furnish the following details for availing the admit card:
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Date of Birth or password
Enrolment for General Category candidates
The selection for enrolment takes place depending on the marks scored in the final UG/PG examination. For counselling session, applicants will be called based on the rank they hold. Depending on the rank and norms of reservations, enrolment will be done.
Enrolment for Reserved Category applicants
Candidates under special reservation categories should gratify the norms specified for admission. The distribution of the Special Reservation seats will be monitored as per horizontal registration. If an opening ascends it will be returned to the general counselling in the individual communities.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here