RPF Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Board Organise RPF (Railway Police Force) Recruitment Examination every year to select eligible candidates for the post of Constables & Sub Inspectors. Both Male & females can appear in this examination. The official Notification Of Railway Recruitment is released on the official website of Indian Railways. A proper well-planned Strategy is necessary to clear the RPF Recruitment Examination.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||RPF Constable Exam 2023|
||Ministry of Railways|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Duration of Exam
RPF Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
The official Notification of the Application form will be released on the official website of RRB. The form will be filled in only through the Online method. there is no other mode of filling application form rather than online. They will soon release the notification of the Application form. Interested Candidates can fill up their application form with the correct details. If You fill in the wrong details the application form will be canceled or rejected & the fee will not be refundable. Following is the process of filling application form;
- In the Beginning, you have to scan all the required documents as mentioned in the Notification.
- Then visit the Official Website Of Indian railways at Indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then click on the Recruitment panel & find the relevant RPF Recruitment.
- Firstly, read all the instructions before filling the application form.
- Then start filling your application form correctly with all details like Name of The Candidate, Parents Name, Gender, Qualification, Contact Number, etc.
- Upload the Scanned Documents Like Photograph, Signature, etc.
- After filling the Form then Proceed to Payment Mode you can pay your Application form via Demand Draft, Online method.
- After Submission of the Application form, you have to take a printout of the form & then send it to the authority postal address of NCSC(National Chief Security Commissioner)
RPF 2023 Application Fees:
- To apply for the RPF Recruitment Application a Candidate must pay the application fees.
- For the General & OBC Category, the application fees are Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman the application fees are Rs.250/-
RPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Release date of Advertisement||Updated Soon|
|Application form available||Updated Soon|
|End to submit the application form||Updated Soon|
|RPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Result Date Announced||Updated Soon|
RPF Constable 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should have completed his/her 10+2/graduation from a recognized board.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Minimum age-18 years
- Maximum age-25 Years
- Minimum age-20 years
- Maximum age-25 years
- For SC/ST the age relaxation is 5 years.
- For OBC the age relaxation is 3 years
- For PWD the age relaxation is 10 years.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
The RPF Selection will be based on 3 Stages i.e. Find below the RPF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- PET & PMT
- Document Verification.
CBT- Phase 1:
Phase 1 is CBT i.e; Computer Based Test. It will be held in Different Exam Centres across the Country.1/3 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer. The Standard of the Examination will be Metric.
PET & PMT- Phase 2:
Phase 2 Includes PET & PMT i.e; Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test respectively. The candidates who will pass Phase 1 will be called out for phase 2.
Criteria For PET(Constables):
- 1600 m run in 4 min 45 sec.
- Long Jump- 14 feet
- High Jump- 4 feet
- 800 m run in 3 min 40 sec.
- Long Jump- 9 feet
- High Jump- 3 Feet
Criteria For PET( Sub- Inspector):
- 1600 m run in 6 min 30 sec.
- Long Jump- 12 feet
- High Jump- 3 feet 9 inch
- 800 m run in 4 min
- Long Jump- 9 feet
- High Jump- 3 feet
RPF 2023 Syllabus:
Get details here RPF Constable 2023 Syllabus for all topics wise – General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning:
RPF Syllabus – General Awareness:
- Indian History
- Current Affairs
- General Politics
- Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution
- General Science
RPF Syllabus – Arithmetic:
- Number System
- Decimals & fractions & relationship between numbers
- Whole Numbers
- Time & Distance
- Fundamental Arithmetic operations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Use Of Table & Graphs
RPF Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Spatial Visualisation
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Discriminating Observation
- Statement Conclusion
- Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Spatial Orientation
- Non- Verbal Series
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Coding & Decoding
- you can download the Hall Ticket or Admit Card from the official Website of RPF Recruitment.
- Instructions to Download the Admit Card.
- Go to the Official Website of RPF Recruitment.
- Open the download Admit Card, Link.
- After that Candidate will be redirected to the login page in order to complete the process.
- fill the required details given there & download your admit card.
RPF 2023 Result:
Railway Protection Force will soon release the result for Sub Inspector & Constable Post. Candidates can check the Result on the Official Website.
Answer Key 2023:
The Answer key has been released by the RPF. Now, the candidate can use this Answer Key to evaluate score in the Examination.
The RPF Examination is conducted in three stages viz, CBT( computer Based Test), PET & PMT, and lastly Document Verification. candidates who clear the first stage are eligible to appear in the 2nd & 3rd Stage. The RPF Cut off is the Minimum Marks that a Candidate needs to qualify in order to appear in the 2nd & 3rd Stage.
Previous Year Cut off is as follows:
- General Awareness- 23
- General Intelligence & Reasoning- 25
- RPF Overall Cut Off – 68
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here