Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023 application form is released so that interested candidates can apply before the last date. The admission will be for the MBA programme. University offers admission into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission is proffered in fields such as Management, Engineering, Natural Sciences, Humanities, etc. Collect all the details mentioned below:
Courses Offered at Shiv Nadar University:
- Tech, B.A. (Research) in International Relations, B.Sc. (Research) in Economics, B.Sc. (Research) in Mathematics, B.Sc. (Research) in Biotechnology, Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), etc.
- Sc in Mathematics, M.Tech, M.Des, M.A, MFA, MBA, etc.
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023 Application Form:
- Collect the application form for Shiv Nadar University admission 2023 in the month of April
- Fill the application form via online mode.
- Steps for the application form include Registration, filling all the details, uploading of the documents, photograph & signature and payment of the application fee.
- As soon as the candidate applies, they will receive an offer letter on their respective registered email id.
- Those who fill the form via offline mode need to send the duly filled form by post with payment proof and documents at the given below address:
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office,
NH91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh – 201314.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Application Fee:
- Make a payment of Rs.1200 as an application fee.
- Pay for the application fee via debit or credit card or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Shiv Nadar University.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Exam Date
Find below the Shiv Nadar University 2023 exam date for Round I, II & III:
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Start the Registration||1st week of April||–||–|
|Registration for MBA starts||October||–||–|
|Last Date to apply for MBA||December||–||–|
|SNUSAT + APT Test||April||–||–|
|Last date to submit an application form||May||June||June|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||May||June||June|
|Release of Selection list||June||June||July|
|Submission of fee||Within 7 days working days from date of offer letter issued
For Undergraduate Courses:
- To apply for B.Tech, a candidate must have successfully passed class 12th level with PCME as compulsory subject.
- To apply for B.Sc (Biotechnology), a candidate must have successfully passed class XII with subjects such as English and Biology/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Botany.
- To apply for BMS, a candidate must have successfully cleared class XII with English as the main subject from some recognized board or university.
For Post Graduate Courses:
- To apply for M.Tech, the candidate must have successfully passed BE/ B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with at least 60% marks from some recognized college/university.
- To apply for an MBA, it is important that candidates must have attained the degree of graduation or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from some recognized board or university.
- Apply for M.Sc, the candidate must have successfully passed B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Tech. / B.S. with Mathematics/ Engineering or relevant disciplines with at least 50% marks.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Process of Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023:
- Candidates are required to clear the entrance test commenced by the University. For UG admissions, SNUSAT and APT exams will be commenced.
- SNUSAT + APT test will have 25% weighted in the admission process of the university.
- Candidates can also attain admission based on the scores at the national level test. After the entrance test, counselling will be conducted to select the candidates.
SNU Entrance Exam (SNUSAT & APT):
- Shiv Nadar University Entrance Exam 2023 will take place via online mode. This will be the online computer-based test for two hours and the APT test will be for the duration of an hour.
- SNUSAT + APT entrance test takes place in the month of April for the First Round. The test will be conducted in the English language only consisted of MCQ type questions.
- SNUSAT paper includes questions from Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Essay Writing sections.
Admit card will be released via online mode from the official website. Go to the website and get detailed information about such as name, exam venue, exam time and exam date on the admit card. It is important to carry this card at the exam venue on the exam date.
Exam Result/ Merit List 2023:
Examination results will be declared via online mode in the month of June 2023. Check the result using submitting login credentials online. After the announcement of the result, a merit list will be created based on the scores attained in SNUSAT and SNUAPT tests. The merit/selection list will be also be released for various courses separately.
After the release of the result, counseling will take place in the month of June. Candidates are required to visit the university campus to attend the counseling round. Candidates must carry all the documents needed for the counseling and counseling letter. Given below is the list of documents needed for counseling:
- 12th Standard Mark sheet
- 10th Standard Mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- SNUSAT + APT Scorecard
- Valid photo id proof, etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here