RRB Recruitment 2023: Railways in India was established in the year 1853, it was owned and operated by the Government of India through the Ministry of Railways. Railways in India are one of the largest railway networks in the world. It is divided into 17 zones and is managed by Railway Jobs Board. The Indian railway is one of the sectors which provides a large amount of employment in the country. Every year lakhs of candidates whether graduates or post-graduates apply for Railway Jobs. Railway jobs provide great opportunities for candidates to seek employment after completing their 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduation, Engineering, MBA, and other Postgraduate degrees.
Indian Railway is coming up with various vacancies to provide Job opportunities through RRB Recruitment 2023. The vacancies are for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e. Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Candidates who are interested in a job in the railway sector can apply through the official site.to find more information about RRB Recruitment 2023, go through the article provided below.
RRB Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The Notification for RRB Recruitment 2023 will release soon.
RRB Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
- The interested candidates can fill out the application form of RRB From the official website of the Railway Recruitment 2023 Board.
- The application form will get released in the 1st week of January 2023. Candidates will have to submit the application form before the last date of the application form.
- On the official site, candidates will have to first do the registration.
- The registration process includes providing details like name, father’s name, and date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ SSLC/ High school examination.
- After registration fill in the other details as well like personal information, educational details and other relevant information
- The candidate must provide all correct information in the form to avoid rejection.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Pay the required amount of application fee
- Review the details in the application form before the final submission.
- Keep a print of the application form with you.
RRB Recruitment 2023 Exam Date:
|Online Registration Start||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date for registration||2nd week of March 2023|
|Deadline to submit Fee||3rd week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Released||3rd week of May 2023|
|RRB Recruitment 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|Result Date Announced||October 2023|
Railway Vacancy 2023:
Find below Railway Vacancy 2023 all category – Group A, B, C & D:
Group ‘A’ Category Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services (IRTS)
- Indian Railway Account Services (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personnel Services (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force (IRPF)
- Indian Railway Services of Engineers (IRSE)
- Indian Railway Stores Services (IRSS)
- Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineering (IRSME)
- Indian Railway Services of Electrical Engineering (IRSEE)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA)
- Indian Railway Services of Signal Engineer (IRSSE)
- Indian Railway Medical Services (IRMS)
- IAS Allied Services
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Group ‘B’ Category Posts
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officer
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group ‘C’ Category Posts
- Non-Technical Posts
- Ticket Collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistance Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist(JAA)
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice(CA)
- Traffic Assistant
- Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Senior Time Keeper
Group ‘D’ Category Posts
Railway Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria set by the authority for the post RRB NTPC are given below-
Nationality: the candidate must be citizen of India, subject of Nepal/Bhutan, Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 to settle there, PIO migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam to permanently settle in B.Tech.
Age limit: The candidate’s age must be in between 18 years and 33 at the time of examination. Relaxation will be provided to candidates from the reserved category.
- Candidate must have done 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree or equivalent
RRB Recruitment 2023 Fee:
- General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as the RRB Recruitment 2023 Application Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- for the same.
- The payment can be done online by credit card/debit card or SBI E-Challan or Post office Challan.
RRB NTPC 2023 Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern for RRB Recruitment is provided below-
- Exam mode: Online examination.
- Languages: Hindi and English.
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be of 120 minutes.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions will be asked.
- The total number of questions: 100 questions in CBT-I & 120 questions in CBT-II.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1/3rd marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2023 CBT I:
|No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2023 CBT II:
|No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
The selection process will involve the following stages of examination:
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 3rd Stage Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable)
- 4th Stage Document Verification/Medical Examination
Get below the details about the RRB NTPC Syllabus 2023 examination. Candidates need to collect the details about the below topics then start the preparation form RRB NTPC examination:
RRB NTPC Syllabus for Stage-I & Stage-II CBT:
Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Syllogism, Analytical Reasoning, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs, etc.
Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India, etc.
Stage-III Typing Skill Test (TST):
- The candidates must able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facilities.
- The test is Qualifying in nature.
- Eight times the number of vacancies will be called for typing test.
Stage-IV Document Verification (DV):
The Document verification will be based on the performance of candidates in 2nd Stage CBT and based on the performance of candidates in both 2nd Stage CBT and CBAT/TST (as applicable), candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
- Railway Exam Admit Card will issues hall tickets by the board at Official Website.
- After the release of the hall ticket, we will direct the link to download Railway Recruitment Board, Admit Card.
- RRB NTPC Admit Card will be issued by the board a few days before the examination.
- The admit card has details like exam center, timing, reporting time, exam date, candidate, etc.
- Candidates can download the admit card for RRB NTPC 2023 by login into the official web portal.
- Take out a print of the admit card.
- In case any discrepancy is found in the admit card inform the authority.
- Candidates should bring admit card to the examination venue any candidate failing to bring the admit card won’t be allowed to take the test.
After appearing in the RRB NTPC examination, applicants wanted to know the exam result. And for this, applicants are required to visit the official website RRB. After reaching the website, enter the login details including registration ID and password /date of birth. The result will appear on the screen and those who have successfully completed the exam will appear in the next phase of the examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks attained in the exam. And lastly, applicants will go through the document verification process and medical examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here