KSET 2023: There are several competitive examinations and KSET 2023 is one of them. Moulya Bhavan manages everything from exam to result. Moulya Bhavan is commonly known as the University of Mysore. KSET is shortened for Karnataka State Eligibility Test. This exam usually commenced in the month of October so that after clearing the examination, the applicable candidate can become a lecturer or assistant professor. In order to collect complete information about the examination, the candidate needs to go through the below-mentioned details:
KSET 2023 Notification:
- KSET 2023 Application form has been not released.
KSET Exam 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET)|
|Conducting Body||University of Mysore|
|Frequency||Once in a year|
|Post Offered||Assistant professor|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
KSET 2023 Exam Date:
|KSET 2023 Notification Release Date||February 2023|
|Start to submit the application form||February 2023|
|Final date to submit Karnataka SET Application form||March 2023|
|Application form submit with late fee||March 2023|
|Final date to submit Hard copy with late fee||March 2023|
|Admit Card||2-3 weeks before the exam|
|KSET 2023 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Karnataka SET 2023 Result Date announced||To be announced|
KSET 2023 Application Form:
- The exam conducting authority will be wholly responsible to release the application form within the month of February for the aspirants.
- Fill the application form via online mode and upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Candidates are required to collect a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Make a payment of the application fee before the last date.
- Application fee for general category candidates will be Rs 1050/- as application fee and those who pay late will pay extra Rs 150/- as late charges.
- Those who belong to category – IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB will pay Rs 850/- as an application fee.
- Those who belong to the category – I, SC, ST, PWD will pay Rs 1050/- as an application fee.
- It is important to note that the application fee is not refundable.
- Make a payment of the application fee via online modes such as credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
- Candidate must have a master’s degree from some recognized university or board
- Applicants must have attained at least 55% marks in the qualifying exam to apply for the examination.
- Reserved category applicants such as SC and ST must attain at least 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
- There will be no specific age limit to apply for KSET 2023.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Applicants will appear for 2 papers in the entrance exam.
- The question paper will be in MCQ-type objective questions.
- The candidate will get 1 hour to solve paper 1 and 2 hours to solve paper 2.
- Paper 1 consisted of a maximum of 100 marks whereas Paper 2 will be for 200 marks.
- Applicants will answer 50 questions in paper 1 and 100 questions in paper 2.
|KSET 2023 Session and Paper||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Session 1st: Paper I (General Paper)||50||100||1 hour (9:30 A.M.-10:30 A.M.)|
|Session 2nd: Paper-II (Chosen Subject)||100||200||2 hours (11:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M.)|
Go to the official website for seeking the exam syllabus for KSET 2023. Go through the below-mentioned topics to prepare for the entrance exam.
- Reasoning ability
- Divergent thinking
- General awareness
- State geographical
- Technological knowledge
- Admit card or hall ticket comprises crucial details such as the name of the applicant, Exam date/time, exam venue, roll number, date of birth. This document is important to carry and to be kept safely till the time of admission.
- This card will be released on the official website of the university.
- Go to the website and download the admit card. Take its printout for further usage.
- Admit card is a mandatory document that the candidate should have at the time of the exam.
KSET Exam Results:
- Examination results will be declared by the exam authority in the online mode on the official website of the university.
- Download the exam result from the official website by using the roll number and date of birth. Make sure to keep a copy of the same.
- Candidates will receive exam results in the month of January 2023.
- Based on the marks acquired in the entrance exam, applicants will be invited for counselling round.
- Applicants will appear for the counselling session which includes rounds such as document verification, registration, choice filling, seat distribution, etc.
- Those who have to seek admission to the university are required to appear for the counselling round and sign on the website with crucial details as required for registration.
- Once the registration process is completed, applicants will be chosen for the course and college as per their preference.
- The exam conducting Authority will choose the applicants based on the merit list prepared based on the scores acquired by them in the examination.
- Make sure to carry required documents at the time of counselling for the verification
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here