IIM Ahmedabad Admission 2023: IIM Ahemdabad came into being in the year 1961. It is one of the best business schools in India and all over the Asia-Pacific region. The aim of IIM is to select extremely ace students for various reputed courses. Find below the IIM Ahmedabad Admission 2023 Application form available date, End to submit application form date, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, etc:
The institute offers courses such as
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management (PGP)
- Post Graduate Diploma Programme – Agri-Business Management (PGP-FABM)
- Doctoral (Fellowship) Programme (FPM)
- Executive Training Programme (PGPX)
- ePost Graduate Program (ePGP)
IIM Ahmedabad 2023 Exam Date:
|IIM-A Admission Activity||Important dates|
|Available the Application Form||August|
|End to Apply||September|
|Shortlist Announcement for PI-WAT||January 2023|
|Final selection (PI-WAT) round start date||January 2023|
|Final Admission Offer||April 2023|
Candidates get here the details IIM Ahmedabad Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for PGP, PGP FABM, FPM, PGPX & ePGP:
Eligibility Criteria for PGP:
- Candidate must be a graduate and acquired a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. However, the percentage of 45% is accepted for those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category applicants.
- Those who are in their final year of graduation or have some equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements but waiting for the results may also apply. In such a scenario, the applicant must show the certificate certifying that the candidate is in the final year and is waiting for the final results and has obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent. However, the percentage of 45% for those belonging to SC/ST/PwD category based on the latest available grades/marks.
Eligibility Criteria for PGP-FABM:
Candidate must have a degree of graduation or post-graduation in agricultural sciences or agriculture-related disciplines with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category must attain 45% marks.
Candidate must be possessed with the degree of graduation or post-graduation or equivalent qualification in any non-agricultural discipline from a University or Institution. Applicants must have an interest in agriculture, food, rural, and allied sectors.
Eligibility Criteria for FPM:
Candidate must have successfully completed post-graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks, with the graduation degree /equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks acquired after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
Applicant must have done Five/four-year Integrated Master’s Degree programme in any discipline, with minimum 55% marks acquired obtained after completing higher secondary schooling or equivalent.
Candidate must have a professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS, with minimum 55% marks.
Candidate must have 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade point average.
Eligibility Criteria for PGPX:
- Candidate must have done graduation or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 27 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences.
- The applicant must be possessed with a valid GMAT/GRE scorecard.
- Candidate must have 4 years of full-time work experience after completion of graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for ePGP:
- Working Professionals and entrepreneurs with at least 3 years, full-time work experience after graduation may apply for the course
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 24 years
- Candidate must be a graduate /CA/ICWA, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized universities.
IIM Ahmedabad Admission Process:
For PGP Programme: The admission process is a two-stage process:
- The first stage is appearing for the CAT (or GMAT) Exam commenced by the IIMs.
- After successfully clearing the cut-offs and the Composite Score (CS), the applicant will be called for Academic Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The candidate will be finally selected on the basis of FCS (Final Composite Score)
For PGP-FABM Programme: The admission process is a two-stage process:
- The candidate first must appear for CAT or GMAT exam.
- After clearing the cut-offs, the candidate will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
For PGPX Programme: The admission process is a two-stage process:
- The candidate must appear for the GMAT examination.
- The score attained in the GMAT exam, along with the rest of the application is screened and shortlisting will be one on the basis of application.
- The shortlisted candidates will then submit the essays and appear for the interview round.
- The final merit list will be prepared after the interview.
For ePGP Programme:
The candidate will appear for either the CAT exam or the GMAT exam and those who are shortlisted on the basis of scores acquired in CAT/GMAT will be called for a Personal Interview.
IIM Ahmedabad 2023 Application Process:
To apply for any desirable course from IIM Ahemdabad, first, apply through the official website.
- In order to apply for PGP and PGP-FABM, the application is available via through CAT website
- To apply for Ph.D., get an application form and brochure from the official website.
- The application fee will be Rs 500 which must be paid via the IIMA gateway.
- If you are applying for PGPX, AFP, FPM and ePGP then the admission schedule will be announced, and then only applicants can apply.
- MBA: Rs 23 Lakh
- PGP FABM: Rs 22.5 Lakh
- PGPX: Rs 28 Lakh
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
There is a proviso for scholarships that allow meritorious students to waive off their education load interest.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) category applicants will get seat reservation of 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) category applicants will get seat reservation of 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes applicants will get seat reservation of 27%
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) applicants will get seat reservation of 10%
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwD) applicants will get seat reservation of 1 5%
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here